Windows 10: Need to cmd command prompt ipconfig release and renew

Discus and support Need to cmd command prompt ipconfig release and renew in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, suddely I cannot get internet access unless I do the cmd command prompt ip config release and renew everytime I turn on laptop. This has just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JackieMartinez, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Need to cmd command prompt ipconfig release and renew

Hi, suddely I cannot get internet access unless I do the cmd command prompt ip config release and renew everytime I turn on laptop. This has just started after I purchased Malwarbytes Premium. Could it be connected, if not anyone have any solutions. Thanks

:)

JackieMartinez, Aug 7, 2017

2. I cannot access google or facebook after vacation in China!

Flush your DNS.

Open Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status

Scroll to the bottom then click Network reset.

If that does not work:

Open Start, type: CMD

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, enter the following command, the hit Enter

ipconfig/release

then

ipconfig/renew

then

ipconfig/flushdns

exit the command prompt

Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2017
  3. Slow upload speed on Ethernet Wired Connection.

Have you tried changing the CAT5 cable?

Open Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status

Scroll to the bottom then click Network reset.

or

Open Start, type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, enter the following command, the hit Enter

ipconfig/release

then

ipconfig/renew

then

ipconfig/flushdns

exit the command prompt

Andre Da Costa, Aug 7, 2017
  4. Need to cmd command prompt ipconfig release and renew

Hi Jackie.

Not a very sophisticated fix but have you tried uninstalling Malwarebytes as a test?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Aug 7, 2017
Thema:

Need to cmd command prompt ipconfig release and renew

1. Need to cmd command prompt ipconfig release and renew - Similar Threads - Need cmd command

2. Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop with Windows 11 and is all up to date. I was running commands in Powershell 7 ran as admin for a class assignment and one was to run ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew, however, renew did not work and is saying my media is...
  3. Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ran the command "ipconfig /release" and then "ipconfig /renew" but renew will not work and...: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop with Windows 11 and is all up to date. I was running commands in Powershell 7 ran as admin for a class assignment and one was to run ipconfig /release and then ipconfig /renew, however, renew did not work and is saying my media is...
  4. None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...: After trying everything to solve an issue with discord I did ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew and now I cant connect to my wifi as it does not find the ip adress...
  5. None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...: After trying everything to solve an issue with discord I did ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew and now I cant connect to my wifi as it does not find the ip adress...
  6. None of my devices can connect to the Wifi after I ipconfig/release ipconfig/renew to solve...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. ipconfig commands

ipconfig commands: list of ipconfig commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ipconfig-commands/08fe2af2-e386-4c7b-bf90-3f2256329752
  8. Network doesn't get internet connection and need to ipconfig /release and /renew

Network doesn't get internet connection and need to ipconfig /release and /renew: Hello, Almost every time I start my laptop I need to open cmd and need to release and renew, before I can get internet acces. The problem is probably there for a few months. I already updated the drivers of the network cards and my windows is up to date. Laptop: Levono...
  9. IPConfig /release and /renew throughout network

IPConfig /release and /renew throughout network: Hi, I apologise if this problem has been solved anywhere. I did do a search for it but there didn't seem to be any complete solutions as far as I could see. Around a week ago, a colleague's computer would not connect to the internet (although was connected to the...
  10. Constant need to reset/renew ipconfig, DNSflush too.

Constant need to reset/renew ipconfig, DNSflush too.: Hi there! Since I have had my computer, I have occasionally suffered from link speed drops, down to 1 MB/s from 54 on my wifi connection (broadcom 802.11n network adapter). In windows 7, it would happen occasionally, and if I turned my wifi off and then on again (via the...