Windows 10: Need To Disable Audio Jack (B&O Audio)

Discus and support Need To Disable Audio Jack (B&O Audio) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, On my HP pavilion notebook the end of the headphones is stuck in that jack, currently I have a tool coming to repair that. Is there a way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gx12305, Jan 19, 2016.

1. gx12305 Win User

Need To Disable Audio Jack (B&O Audio)

Hi, On my HP pavilion notebook the end of the headphones is stuck in that jack, currently I have a tool coming to repair that. Is there a way I can disable my audio jack. Headphones is not coming up in playback devices. The only thing that is is. Speakers/HP. I tried installing realtek software it will not install. It says it is installing the headphones than I switch it to the speakers as the default but then it switches back to the Speakers/HP. Will someone please help?
    Need To Disable Audio Jack (B&O Audio) [​IMG]

:)

gx12305, Jan 19, 2016

2. Front Panel Intel(R) High Definition Audio not detected by Windows 10

Upon upgrading to Windows 10, the Front Panel 3.5mm Audio Jack is no longer detected or functions on the OS.

Case: http://www.antec.com/pdf/manuals/P280_manual_EN.pdf

It is not listed in the Sound>Playback devices

• Show Disabled & Disconnected Devices are both checked on, so it isn't disabled.
    • The Speakers Properties 'Jack Information' says 'Rear Panel 3.5mm Jack' and functions properly, so audio isn't muted.
    • Front Panel Microphone is still listed on the Sound>Recording devices and functions properly, so it is detecting the panel.
    • The Microphone Properties 'Jack Information' says 'Front Panel 3.5mm Jack' but displays both audio input from
      rear and front.
    When booting up on another OS, on the same computer that is not Windows 10, the front panel audio jack is detected and functions normally.

Lawrence2010_15, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Micheal_M Win User
    PX3 Headset microphone not working

If this headset is a Audio jack headset lets check one of few thins, make sure the port you are plugging the headset in is 3.5 HEADSET Jack. and if so, are you running B&O player? Try closing the software using task manager then open it up in control panel
    then unplug and plug the headset back in, when it asks what it is select headset.

Micheal_M, Jan 19, 2016
  4. pyramid10 Win User

The audio jack implies speakers or headphones can be plugged in to that jack.

If the notebook has an HDMI port, then a TV can be plugged into that and you'll have a different option to output audio to.

pyramid10, Jan 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Need To Disable Audio Jack (B&O Audio) - Similar Threads - Need Disable Audio

2. Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming: There's something wrong with my audio software/driver after receiving the latest updates of Windows 11. I could neither enable nor disable the Audio Preset lever - the pretune audio preset could not take any effect to the output speaker on my device to provide me with the...
  3. Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble with B&O Audio Control on Victus Gaming: There's something wrong with my audio software/driver after receiving the latest updates of Windows 11. I could neither enable nor disable the Audio Preset lever - the pretune audio preset could not take any effect to the output speaker on my device to provide me with the...
  4. No audio on HPAIO Pavillion with B&O

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on HPAIO Pavillion with B&O: I have an HP AIO that has B&O audio that I am unable to get any audio from. I have tried the troubleshooter but nothing works. I'm a little confused because the speakers are B&O but the device shows Realtek and the driver generic. HP doesn't recognize the problem in the...
  5. No audio on HPAIO Pavillion with B&O

No audio on HPAIO Pavillion with B&O: I have an HP AIO that has B&O audio that I am unable to get any audio from. I have tried the troubleshooter but nothing works. I'm a little confused because the speakers are B&O but the device shows Realtek and the driver generic. HP doesn't recognize the problem in the...
  6. audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio jack: Hello, I bought a mic to use for a project I'm doing, but my Laptop Dell inspiron i5-5th doesn't recognize it. The mic description did say i could get an audio splitter ,which i did but it still doesnt recognize it. This isnt my first mic, so i'm quite sure it's not the...
  7. audio jack

audio jack: Hello, I bought a mic to use for a project I'm doing, but my Laptop Dell inspiron i5-5th doesn't recognize it. The mic description did say i could get an audio splitter ,which i did but it still doesnt recognize it. This isnt my first mic, so i'm quite sure it's not the...
  8. AUDIO JACK

AUDIO JACK: Whenever i plug in my headphones into my laptop i get a pop up message saying a headset has been detected but when i play any audio it plays on speaker and not in my headphones. What should be the problem?...
  9. AUDIO JACK

in Windows 10 Customization
    AUDIO JACK: WHEN I PLUG IN A HEADSET, THE POPUP CHOOSE AUDIO DEVICE IS NOT COMING AND IN MY PC THERE IS NO REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER. SO, PLEASE TELL WHAT I SHOULD DO I AM IN A VERY BIG PROBLEM...
  10. How to permanently remove B&O audio control...

How to permanently remove B&O audio control...: Is it possible to permanently remove the B&O audio control app from an HP laptop? The app on my computer rarely opens ("B&O cannot connect to RPC"), in the app specifications I read that it occupies 0 bytes, and even when I update the Realtek drivers, the app opens only until...