Windows 10: Need to find out about Skype video calling options.

Discus and support Need to find out about Skype video calling options. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello people, I am using Skype V 7.13 with Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio laptop model: VPCf13ufx. While talking to a friend, I clicked on the video call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sorcerer, Nov 12, 2015.

1. sorcerer Win User

Need to find out about Skype video calling options.

Hello people, I am using Skype V 7.13 with Windows 10 on my Sony Vaio laptop model: VPCf13ufx. While talking to a friend, I clicked on the video call button by an accident. I canceled the video call within few seconds. When I quit skype, there was a message from my laptops video calling tool ArcSoft webcam companion 3, that do you want to close the video tool when skype quits. Can anyone tell me if this tool can capture the video from Skype and show to the people in contact list even if I quit any video calls in Skype and not video calling anyone. The tool sent me a message when I quit skype, that is why I wanted to make sure.

:)

sorcerer, Nov 12, 2015
  2. amblors Win User

video calling e71

with a normal call, you need to be in 3G covered area for video call option to show up. added to that you need to have 3G enabled in settings. I dont know about using your fone via your PC, i dont really get wot you mean there.

Fring has stopped skype video call and mayb skype totally, not so sure anymore but i am certain the video call has been stopped coz they were threatened by Skype.

the skype fone client on the other hand doesnt support video calling.

amblors, Nov 12, 2015
  3. start video calling

It is possible. You should use Skype for video calling. There is no other option, available.

Jay_answers, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

Need to find out about Skype video calling options.

1. Need to find out about Skype video calling options. - Similar Threads - Need find Skype

2. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  3. Skype video freezing during call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype video freezing during call: Skype video keeps freezing during a call from UK to BC Canada.Always had a issue with skype and even now with Fibre Broadband of 23Mbps using wifi or ethernet of 26Mbps, fully updated. No matter whether my VPN is used or not using a HP laptop.The canadian connection using...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Scheduler Internal Error - During Skype Call: Hi there, While using skype updated to latest version my laptop crashed and presented a blue error screen with reference to a video scheduler internal error. I have had previous skype conference calls however, this issue had never occurred. In my most recent call with 3...
  6. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  7. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  8. Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?: Hi. Can someone please tell me how to delete the call history of the new integrated Skype Video App ? Thanks in advance for an help. 30931
  9. Video calling between Skype and Lync available now

in Windows 10 News
    Video calling between Skype and Lync available now: Today’s post was written by BJ Haberkorn, director of product marketing for the Lync Team Editor’s Note: The video calling with Lync requires Skype for Windows desktop client version 7.0.x.100. We are experiencing issues with some browser versions where an older client is...
  10. Skype improves high-definition video call quality

in Windows 10 News
    Skype improves high-definition video call quality: We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say hello to see the smiling faces that are important to you – in crystal clear, high definition video. We want to make sure that...