Windows 10: need to install fresh clean windows

Discus and support need to install fresh clean windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi , How can I install a fresh windows in my PC. I don't have a disc or something ,when I tried with restore option it asks for disc mediums . since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TysonThomas, Aug 4, 2018.

1. need to install fresh clean windows

Hi ,

How can I install a fresh windows in my PC.

I don't have a disc or something ,when I tried with restore option it asks for disc mediums .

since it is a licensed version how can I get to install windows

:)

TysonThomas, Aug 4, 2018

2. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Wile E Win User
    Windows Vista Clean Installation

To do a clean install on a fresh hard drive with Vista on an upgrade disc, you have to follow certain steps. Buying a full install CD would've been easier, but using the upgrade disc only adds more time, so it's not that big of a deal.

Follow the instructions here to do a clean install with an upgrade disc: http://www.vistarewired.com/2007/02/28/perform-a-clean-install-with-a-vista-upgrade-disc

Wile E, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

need to install fresh clean windows

Delta6326, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

need to install fresh clean windows

1. need to install fresh clean windows - Similar Threads - need install fresh

2. Windows corrupted need fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows corrupted need fresh install: Hello, recently my windows seem to be corrupted due to abrupt power outage and needs to do a fresh install to a new windows. My question is I have a Windows 10 upgraded from a Windows 8, and now will do a Windows 10 fresh install. Am I able to active this new Windows with my...
  3. Windows corrupted need fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows corrupted need fresh install: Hello, recently my windows seem to be corrupted due to abrupt power outage and needs to do a fresh install to a new windows. My question is I have a Windows 10 upgraded from a Windows 8, and now will do a Windows 10 fresh install. Am I able to active this new Windows with my...
  4. Windows corrupted need fresh install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10: I always run the "Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10" option on new computers. I just ran it on two new Lenovo laptops using this information: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfreshNow - I have major problem and I need your...
  6. Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10: I always run the "Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10" option on new computers. I just ran it on two new Lenovo laptops using this information: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10startfreshNow - I have major problem and I need your...
  7. Start Fresh with Clean Installation of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fresh, clean install- frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh, clean install- frequent BSOD: Hi guys, hate to introduce myself this way but need some help. PC is Lenovo Erazer X510, has fresh, clean installed Win 10 Pro. Getting BSODs. Tried reading the dump with WhoCrashed, not getting any real info: crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\010416-12046-01.dmp This...
  9. Clean-Install needed

Clean-Install needed: I think I already know the answers to my question -- but I wanted to check with the Experts here before I attempt this and ruin a working PC. (NOTE: This is my wife's PC, and she will KILL me if I mess it up!) I have an old Win10 desktop (upgraded from Win7) that is NOW...
  10. If clean install is needed

If clean install is needed: Hi I bought a windows 10 laptop removed the drive and fitted SSD drive cloned the original drive,what would happen if for any reason I had to reinstall windows 10 i dont have a product key! Would I need a product key?do i need to keep the original drive with the operating...