Windows 10: Need to make ALL text LARGER.

Discus and support Need to make ALL text LARGER. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While I am grateful for everything I have found and used here B4 Micro$oft removed the easy and safe way to change text and fonts I still have many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MIKLO, Dec 15, 2017.

1. MIKLO Win User

Need to make ALL text LARGER.

While I am grateful for everything I have found and used here B4 Micro$oft removed the easy and safe way to change text and fonts I still have many things that don't suite my needs. I tried the scaling and sorry but that sucks bigtime. I have Windoze 10 Home and its just so sad that they remove so many helpful things that I used but I'm sure others also used. Its really frustrating to have to squint and sometime get a magnifying glass to use my F@#%ing computer. I suppose when they do this that it would be nice to give us a choice of a download to have these things again. I found a work around for most all their other removal blunders, like the start screen (lame removal) photo gallery was another bad remove and many more, but not having a way to change ALL text even in context menus or internet browser sure pisses me of. Oh yeah but their idea of helping me is things like Micro$oft Edge, or One Drive*sarc and an almost endless list of other lame mistakes. So my last best hope is a helpful knowledgeable person here is able to help fix all or most or my issues to make me vvvvvv happy .....uh really not sure about the happy part but you get the idea. *Smile Thanks in advance.*Smile

:)

MIKLO, Dec 15, 2017

2. Need to read better make larger font. Make larger icons on Task Bar

Hello Fausto,

You can choose the text size of some items on your desktop according to your needs. To do that, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then choose Control
      Panel.
    • Click Display.
    • Select the item that you want to change the text size from the drop-down menu, then select the font size you want. Below is the screenshot of how that should look like:

Need to make ALL text LARGER. [​IMG]

If your task bar icons are smaller than the usual, you may perform the following steps on how to restore the size of such icons to its normal:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Go to the Taskbar tab.
    • Disable the Use small task bar buttons option.

You may also refer to this
    article
    about how you can make Windows easier to see.

Update us if the information above addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Dec 15, 2017
  3. Need to read better make larger font. Make larger icons on Task Bar

Hi, Please make fonts bigger to read better.

Make icons on Task Bar larger to see better

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

* Moved from IE10.

Fausto Bermeo, Dec 15, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Dec 15, 2017
  5. MIKLO Win User
    Brink, thanks very much I appreciate your help here and also at win 7 & 8 if I'm correct. *Smile

MIKLO, Dec 16, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Need to make ALL text LARGER. - Similar Threads - Need text LARGER

2. How to make text larger ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make text larger ?: How to make text larger ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-text-larger/3df22293-3c0a-4f08-8450-e5be688d2e46
  3. How to make text larger ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make text larger ?: How to make text larger ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-text-larger/3df22293-3c0a-4f08-8450-e5be688d2e46
  4. How to make text larger ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to make the task bar larger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the task bar larger?: My vision is bad. Would like to make the task bar larger. TIA for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-task-bar-larger/5f901be8-6d71-4216-8884-fda55d71860c
  6. make c drive larger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make c drive larger?: is it possible to extend the space in my c drive? i want to add a game and im 60+ GB short... ive seen videos on youtube where others have been able to extend the drive... then ive seen posts under the videos where the same technique has screwed up their computers,.... is...
  7. make c drive larger?

make c drive larger?: is it possible to extend the space in my c drive? i want to add a game and im 60+ GB short... ive seen videos on youtube where others have been able to extend the drive... then ive seen posts under the videos where the same technique has screwed up their computers,.... is...
  8. "Make text larger" problematic after all these years?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Make text larger" problematic after all these years?: I recently revisited Settings/Make text larger MTL using updated Win. 10 while trying to assist someone with declining vision; I reported that it worked well - he thought it wouldn’t work properly and I stated that that was a view I’d formed also but apparently with updates...
  9. "Make text larger" problematic after all these years?

"Make text larger" problematic after all these years?: I recently revisited Settings/Make text larger MTL using updated Win. 10 while trying to assist someone with declining vision; I reported that it worked well - he thought it wouldn’t work properly and I stated that that was a view I’d formed also but apparently with updates...
  10. Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar

in Browsers and Email
    Need larger text on tabs and bookmark bar: My computer just went through the upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903. I had all my text at a comfortable size for me, but since the upgrade the text on my Chrome browser tabs and bookmarks bar is so small. I know it was larger before but don't remember how. Is there anything...