Windows 10: Need To Recover Unallocated Diskspace Win 10

Discus and support Need To Recover Unallocated Diskspace Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have 443gig of unallocated space. The disk management thing says so. I want to put it on my C:\ drive. I am not sure why or how I did this. Whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tonys317, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Tonys317 Win User

Need To Recover Unallocated Diskspace Win 10

I have 443gig of unallocated space. The disk management thing says so. I want to put it on my C:\ drive. I am not sure why or how I did this. Whenever I set this diskspace aside was a long time ago, I guess I did it?. How do I "regain/recapture" this disk space. Here is the pic: Thank you in advance!

OS Is Win 10 *Smile

:)

Tonys317, Jun 6, 2017

2. Computer Management Query:

You need to delete both the 450 MB partition and the 11 GB partition.

This will convert into unallocated space.

Right click the OS C:\ drive then click Extend, which will allow you to recover the unallocated space.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 6, 2017
  3. d0gknees Win User
    Why does Windows Audio Device Graph (audiodg.exe) take up so much disk space?

100% disk usage is not the same as taking up diskspace. Check diskspace using File Explorer.

What is the actual problem you're trying to resolve?

d0gknees, Jun 6, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Right click on your C: drive "square" in Disk management, click Extend Volume. You should be able to just click Next through the next screens.

If Disk Management won't let you do it because it is your system OS partition, then install MiniTool Partition Wizard:
    Best Free Partition Manager for Windows | MiniTool Partition Free

It will let you extend the system OS partition.

NavyLCDR, Jun 6, 2017
  5. Tonys317 Win User
    Ty! Worked perfect. I feel dumb now. Was a 30 second fix. Or quick!

Tonys317, Jun 6, 2017
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    Glad it worked so easily for you!

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need To Recover Unallocated Diskspace Win 10 - Similar Threads - Need Recover Unallocated

2. recover my win 10 lic

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    recover my win 10 lic: sir i have upgraded win 10 home sl to win 10 professional from microsoft store now i have formated my computer it again start with home sl 10 how to recover win 10 pro lic anil...
  3. recover my win 10 lic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover my win 10 lic: sir i have upgraded win 10 home sl to win 10 professional from microsoft store now i have formated my computer it again start with home sl 10 how to recover win 10 pro lic anil...
  4. recover my win 10 lic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recover Win 10 product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Win 10 product key: For reasons that would take far too long to explain, I need to recover my Win 10 product key. I am no longer able to use the version that came installed with the computer. To fix this I bought a new version from Amazon, though it did not come with a key. The new version is...
  6. Recover Unallocated Disk Space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Unallocated Disk Space: How can I recover 15.18GB of unallocated space shown below: [ATTACH] preferably using Disk Management or cmd but not 3rd party software. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-unallocated-disk-space/fab332ab-883e-4f73-8645-d70c16d8728b
  7. Win 10 recover files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 recover files: I had to do a complete refresh/restore on my computer, Win 10 OS. Though I saved all files in Documents. Apparently some folders did get saved. Is there a way or can I recover the lost/deleted files?...
  8. Recovering password in Win 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recovering password in Win 10?: Thru a series of errors, my computer is in safe mode, internet access denied and normal steps to get to a command prompt have failed. Screen showing is password login screen, don't have the password. Two part question: 1 is there a way to get past the password screen and...
  9. Win 10: Recovering a mirrored drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10: Recovering a mirrored drive: I had a Win 10 system working fine with twin 1 TB drives setup in an Windows controlled mirror, as drive F:. Then my boot drive failed. I had to replace it and reinstall Win 10 from scratch. I have been unable to reintroduce my mirrored drives to it. In Disk Management they...
  10. Recover unallocated space on data disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recover unallocated space on data disk: I installed Windows 10 on a new PC, with OS on Samsung 950 PRO. For data disk, at this stage, I use a Samsung 840 PRO which I transferred from my old 8.1 PC. The data disk now shows in diskmanagment 351MB unallocated space, and 119 GB NTFS Healthy (Primary Partition). How...