Windows 10: Need to reload OS

Discus and support Need to reload OS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an HP 14-ac151nr that will not boot. I have tried restoring to earlier date but there are not any. I tried recovery options that will not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by copiman, Feb 17, 2017.

1. copiman Win User

Need to reload OS

I have an HP 14-ac151nr that will not boot. I have tried restoring to earlier date but there are not any. I tried recovery options that will not work. I tried doing a clean install and that will not work. The hard drive is a 32 GB eMMC. All I want is to load Windows 10. Don't need to keep any files or apps. I see 4 partitons. Can I wipe the sucker and just load 10? This HDD is new to me.

Here are the spec HP Notebook - 14-ac151nr (ENERGY STAR) Product Specifications | HP(R) Customer Support

:)

copiman, Feb 17, 2017
  2. garym123 Win User

Phone useless after Denim update lumia 930

There is no way to downgrade the phone. Factory/hard reset does not reload the OS.

The Lumia Software Recovery Tool reloads the OS and the current firmware. This is what your phone needs.

Lumia Archives - Microsoft Devices Blog

garym123, Feb 17, 2017
  3. A total wipe/reinstall of the Software

Yes, the link above is to a Microsoft site. Why do you feel the need to reload the entire OS?

psychomania---01, Feb 17, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Need to reload OS

What problem do you have when you clean install Windows 10?

You should be able to wipe the drive and reinstall Windows if there are no RAM & HDD issues + BIOS properly configured (optimized default settings mostly works)

5. copiman Win User
    When I get to where do you want to install Windows I have 4 partitions.

260MB System
    128MB MRS (Reserved)
    28 GB Primary
    731MB Recovery

I want to load it on 28GB Primary. In order to post results I clicked on 28 GB Primary and it is now loading. Earlier it said it could not. It is now loading. Maybe the idiot behind the key board. I will post results shortly.*Redface

copiman, Feb 17, 2017
  6. copiman Win User
    Well it worked. Don't no what to say. Weird. Thank for being there. I really appreciate y'all.

copiman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Need to reload OS

1. Need to reload OS - Similar Threads - Need reload

2. Account website keeps reloading and traceID given...need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account website keeps reloading and traceID given...need help: Hello I attempted to logon to my Microsoft account several times to view my subscription and devices. I get on successfully for a few seconds and then the website keeps reloading not giving me a chance to do anything on the account. I got a message saying something's wrong on...
  3. Account website keeps reloading and traceID given...need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account website keeps reloading and traceID given...need help: Hello I attempted to logon to my Microsoft account several times to view my subscription and devices. I get on successfully for a few seconds and then the website keeps reloading not giving me a chance to do anything on the account. I got a message saying something's wrong on...
  4. Account website keeps reloading and traceID given...need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need to reload office 2016 Ultimate 64 bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to reload office 2016 Ultimate 64 bit: My computer crashed and was able to receive excellent help from Mia Green but am getting the run around from Ivy Davis. Mia was able to find my old and unused account under *** Email address is removed for privacy *** she changed it to *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  6. need to reload office 2016 Ultimate 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to reload office 2016 Ultimate 64 bit: My computer crashed and was able to receive excellent help from Mia Green but am getting the run around from Ivy Davis. Mia was able to find my old and unused account under *** Email address is removed for privacy *** she changed it to *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  7. need to reload office 2016 Ultimate 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Reload Windows 10 Pro, need product ID? -> No record of it...

Reload Windows 10 Pro, need product ID? -> No record of it...: I have an older PC with Windows 10 Pro on it. It has some kind of serious issues with installing updates. I would like to just reload it and let it do updates. Trying to do recovery, reset etc. all fail, with no specific error...just says it failed. This is why I want to do a...
  9. MSFS 2020 graphics card need reloading every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 graphics card need reloading every time: My dell g7 32gb, nvidia 16gb graphics has to have the graphics driver reinstalled everytime before Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 loads. using the latest nvidia drivers as well. After this the game runs fine, until I need to start it again. game starts to load until just...
  10. erased laptop need to reload windows

erased laptop need to reload windows: I bought a laptop from my work that had been completely erased even the windows operating system. I have a multiple license for Windows 10 home edition. What do I need to download on a memory stick to be able to load onto the laptop?...