Windows 10: Need to reschedule?

Discus and support Need to reschedule? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Too complicated to explain the details but I scheduled my 10 download for August 7 at 7pm and then (complicated part) in attempting to upgrade 7 to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aculeus, Aug 4, 2015.

1. aculeus Win User

Need to reschedule?

Too complicated to explain the details but I scheduled my 10 download for August 7 at 7pm and then (complicated part) in attempting to upgrade 7 to the latest version I installed 10!

It went smoothly and I'm pleased with the "accidental" download.

Do I need to cancel the scheduled download or is Microsoft smart enough to realize I already have it?

:)

aculeus, Aug 4, 2015

2. Sound issues in Windows 10

Thank you but I couldn't reset the laptop because I couldn't recall the password.

I need to know124, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Sound issues in Windows 10

Sorry that solution didn't work either.

I need to know124, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Need to reschedule?

1. Need to reschedule? - Similar Threads - Need reschedule

2. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...: The VMS are 4 x Windows 10 Pro, 2 x Server 2022 Standard. I have run DISM restore health sfc /scannow chkdsk /r /f with no issues found! 2 of the Win10 and 1 of the server VMs are crashing. The mini-dumps point to bad driver ntoskrnl.exe from bad address ntoskrnl.exe+42xxxIn...
  3. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...: The VMS are 4 x Windows 10 Pro, 2 x Server 2022 Standard. I have run DISM restore health sfc /scannow chkdsk /r /f with no issues found! 2 of the Win10 and 1 of the server VMs are crashing. The mini-dumps point to bad driver ntoskrnl.exe from bad address ntoskrnl.exe+42xxxIn...
  4. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  6. Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?

Need to be able to use administrator rights when connected using quick assist. Is there a way?: I am hoping someone can provide some help here.I have a few companies I provide IT for, with 70 employees each. I have been using Quick Assist to provide remote support but I'm encountering a problem.All my users are Standard users on their machines by default, so for...
  7. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  8. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  9. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...