Windows 10: Need to restore W-10

Discus and support Need to restore W-10 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I was in FB, it was freezing up. I asked for help. It said to go to 3 marks in right corner, and to tools, and then to settings, and somehow it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Lorayne532, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Need to restore W-10

I was in FB, it was freezing up. I asked for help. It said to go to 3 marks in right corner, and to tools, and then to
    settings, and somehow it looked right, and I had to ask to cleanup things, and I said all old back to beginning, like it said cookies, and more. I thought it only meant junk. I did it. It took away the good FB page (and good Scrabble game, the deep red current edition) It took away Windows ten and some things I didn't want to lose. Is there a way to restore
    them?

:)

Lorayne532, Aug 23, 2016

2. do not want 10

i just downloaded w-10 and idon,t like it i want to restore back to w-7

dannyrwilson, Aug 23, 2016
  3. do not want 10

I also have downloaded windows 10 and I do not like it, I want to restore it to only windows 7

Jacqueline Ann Chamberlain, Aug 23, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Need to restore W-10

Using which browser ? Or is it FB APP ?

CountMike, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

Need to restore W-10

1. Need to restore W-10 - Similar Threads - Need restore

2. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  3. Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Assistance needed in restoring Microsoft store and Xbox app: Hello,I have not been able to access either the Store app or the Xbox app. This is an ongoing issue for well over half a year, but recently I decided to tackle the issue.The Store app will not launch any window when clicking on the shortcut in the start menu, and the Xbox app...
  4. why i am not able to restore system image backup ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i am not able to restore system image backup ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third...: why i am not able to restore sib ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third party tool and use it to restore sib. but by ms sib option not work to restore, only i can backup but not restore by ms, why ms not creating restore tool as portable so any where it can be restored....
  5. why i am not able to restore system image backup ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third...

why i am not able to restore system image backup ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third...: why i am not able to restore sib ? in windows 11, i need to backup by third party tool and use it to restore sib. but by ms sib option not work to restore, only i can backup but not restore by ms, why ms not creating restore tool as portable so any where it can be restored....
  6. Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point: Windows update for KB5034441 is a pain in da *ss. sry for long story, because I've seen video asking for help with gameboy and it miraculously have a response from the only person in the world who know how to fix that. so im going to leave a da*n essay if it helps...T^T...
  7. Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point

Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point: Windows update for KB5034441 is a pain in da *ss. sry for long story, because I've seen video asking for help with gameboy and it miraculously have a response from the only person in the world who know how to fix that. so im going to leave a da*n essay if it helps...T^T...
  8. Need Help with weird Folders showing up in restore point

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what...: Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what was deleted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-see-file-deletion-history-i-dont/e6a7e34f-663c-443e-a14e-5710c7762693
  10. Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what...

Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what...: Is there a way to see file deletion history? I don't need to restore but I need to see what was deleted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-see-file-deletion-history-i-dont/e6a7e34f-663c-443e-a14e-5710c7762693