Windows 10: Need to stop Keyboard & Mousepad while laptop using in Tablet mode

Discus and support Need to stop Keyboard & Mousepad while laptop using in Tablet mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, My Laptop is Windows 10 RS4 1803 i want to stop automatically Keyboard Mouse while using in Tablet mode please help me on urgent basis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by surajpatil3, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Need to stop Keyboard & Mousepad while laptop using in Tablet mode

hi,

My Laptop is Windows 10 RS4 1803 i want to stop automatically Keyboard Mouse while using in Tablet mode please help me on urgent basis

Regards,

suraj

:)

surajpatil3, Aug 8, 2018

2. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Can I use the laptop keyboard while in tablet mode?

Hello Michael,

You should be able to use the keyboard of your Surface laptop with Tablet mode enabled. Keyboard functionality only deactivates on devices that have detachable keyboards or 2-in-1 tablet/laptop hybrids. That being said, are you having trouble with using
    the keyboard of your Surface laptop?

If you are, we recommend running the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. This tool will scan and fix your device for any issues found with your device drivers. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click the Start button.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & Security >
      Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select
      Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    • If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Aug 8, 2018
  4. ricobico Win User

Need to stop Keyboard & Mousepad while laptop using in Tablet mode

I want my laptop keyboard to work when in tablet position

Thanks for the reply. I found this link with a suggestion, but I can't find it in my task manager.
    Unable to use laptop keyboard in tablet mode with monitor? - Laptops - Laptop Tech Support
    I also found some Lenovo discussions where they had a piece of software that controlled when the keyboard went on and off. I would only assume the Toshiba works the same way, but that doesn't help me unless I can figure it out.

ricobico, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Need to stop Keyboard & Mousepad while laptop using in Tablet mode

1. Need to stop Keyboard & Mousepad while laptop using in Tablet mode - Similar Threads - Need stop Keyboard

2. Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.: I have windows 11. When I enter BIOS I can use the mouse and keyboard. Can't use them in safe mode. External mouse and keyboard also don't work. I already restored to last point and that didn't solve the issue. Any other things I can try?...
  3. Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.: I have windows 11. When I enter BIOS I can use the mouse and keyboard. Can't use them in safe mode. External mouse and keyboard also don't work. I already restored to last point and that didn't solve the issue. Any other things I can try?...
  4. Unable to use keyboard while folding the laptop. Wish to disable tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use keyboard while folding the laptop. Wish to disable tablet mode.: I have an HP Pavilion x360. I have connected it to my monitor and want to use it as a keyboard while folding it but it switches over to tablet mode and disables the keyboard. Please help me solve this issue I have been attempting to disable tablet mode for a while now but...
  5. Unable to use keyboard while folding the laptop. Wish to disable tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use keyboard while folding the laptop. Wish to disable tablet mode.: I have an HP Pavilion x360. I have connected it to my monitor and want to use it as a keyboard while folding it but it switches over to tablet mode and disables the keyboard. Please help me solve this issue I have been attempting to disable tablet mode for a while now but...
  6. Laggy mousepad after using keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laggy mousepad after using keyboard: If you try to move the cursor with the touchpad within a second or two of typing something, the cursor will not respond to the trackpad and will not move. Has anyone been able to solve this? Touchpad/mouse comes up as "HID-Compitable mouse", driver 10.0.19041.1. No synaptics...
  7. Tablet screen keyboard while not in tablet mode

Tablet screen keyboard while not in tablet mode: I have an HP Envy X360. Until recently I could turn on the tablet on-screen keyboard while it was functioning as a laptop. This was really useful as I have arm injuries and sometimes I can barely type. The swipe function was great. Since I did a fresh install of windows this...
  8. keyboard and mousepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard and mousepad: Hi, I have a Lenovo yogi laptop. From the end of June 2019, I found the cursor would suddenly disappear, and the keyboard and mousepad would cease to work, the touch screen did. A restart did not resolve the problem, but shutting the laptop down and starting up, did....
  9. Keyboard & Tablet Mode

Keyboard & Tablet Mode: My computer is an HP Spectre and I have two questions: 1) I'm trying get my keyboard to disable when I'm in tablet mode, because whenever I hit a key it messes up what I'm doing. How can I easily disable my keyboard without uninstalling it? 2) My keyboard makes sounds when...
  10. Enabling keyboard while in Tablet Mode on a Windows 10 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enabling keyboard while in Tablet Mode on a Windows 10 Laptop?: I am trying to use my TV screen as a computer monitor because it works better for my setup. I have it working, but I need the keyboard from my laptop without the screen. my plan is to flip it into tablet mode, and lay the computer on the screen so I have access to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tostabsyssvc toshiba tablet system service

2. tostabsyssvc hp