Windows 10: need win 10 Realtek HD Changing Jack output reassignments ( FIX )

Discus and support need win 10 Realtek HD Changing Jack output reassignments ( FIX ) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello :Realtek HD Changing Jack output reassignments ( FIX ) - Windows 7 Help Forums Has anyone made this work in Win 10 ? 13384 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Total, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Total Win User

need win 10 Realtek HD Changing Jack output reassignments ( FIX )

Total, Aug 5, 2015

2. No audio from rear I/O audio connection in motherboard panel

I am not able to get any signal to the rear audio jacks of my Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 Mobo, I am running a licensed version of windows 10 pro x64bit. My speakers are the BOSE Companion 50 with the standard 3.5mm jack. I updated the drivers to the latest Realtek
    HD Audio drivers but to no avail.

There are 4 audio devices in device manager

2 in "Audio inputs and outputs"

- Realtek digital output (Realtek High Definition Audio)

- Realtek digital output (optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)

and 2 in "Sound, Video and Game Controllers"

- High Definition audio device

- Realtek High definition audio

AND...when I plug my speakers into the front chassis HD Audio output.... 3.5mm headphone jack...the sound works fine. (this is plugged into the Front Panel Audio connector (10-1 pin AAFP) on the motherboard.) When this is plugged in,

a 'speakers (realtek high definition audio)'

device appears in the "Audio inputs and outputs" in device manger.

When I plug the speakers into the rear mobo I/O Audio connection, there is recognition from the Asus Realtek HD Audio software that something has been connected, but no sound is output through them at all. I have changed the playback devices to both realtek
    audio and realtek audio (optical), from what I understand, the 'Optical' is the optical output from my motherboard that is labelled SPDIF out on the rear panel? Is that right?

I just don't know what else to try.

Its worth mentioning I only built this PC last weekend and so have never had any audio signal from the rear of this motherboard.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

SteadtyEddy, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Audio: No sound when headphones are plugged in to jack

I would also like to add that the Realtek HD audio manager recognizes that something has been plugged into the headphone jack but does not output any sound in spite of that.

Sanjeev303, Aug 5, 2015
  4. Total Win User

Total, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

1. need win 10 Realtek HD Changing Jack output reassignments ( FIX ) - Similar Threads - need Realtek Changing

2. Headphone jack....RealTek...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone jack....RealTek...: Hello.My headphone jack isn't working. I looked around on the web and was directed towards the realtek driver. I suspect that is the issue since I don't have it downloaded.I downloaded it manually from realtek, but got hit with a an 'Error Code', stating 'No driver supported...
  3. Mic is not working in 3.5mm jack, Realtek HD Audio Manager is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mic is not working in 3.5mm jack, Realtek HD Audio Manager is missing: For so many troubleshooting I've done and across all platforms, for unknown reason, every time I uninstall or try to change the drivers, it keeps on re-installing the same thing. What I currently have here is "RealtekR Audio" but not Realtek HD Audio Manager. I have tried...
  4. How to reassign audio jacks?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reassign audio jacks?: My microphone no longer works when plugged into the back, I checked and the mic jack now registers as a speaker jack, how to I change that? submitted by /u/Lightningjet75 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzxrt9/how_to_reassign_audio_jacks/
  5. no sound on output jack

no sound on output jack: I get sound out of my internal speakers, but no sound when I plug ear phones into the output jack. I've got a new HP laptop model - 17-BY1053DX with Windows 10. Thanks. 148833
  6. Realtek HD Audio Microphone not using the 3.5 mm audio jack

Realtek HD Audio Microphone not using the 3.5 mm audio jack: I recently had to reinstall the Realtek audio driver on my laptop and since then the microphone on my headset has not been working. I did some digging and saw that the microphone now recognizes the digital jack, so my onboard microphone still works, but I cannot get it to...
  7. No sound from speaker/headphone output jack with Realtek ALC269

No sound from speaker/headphone output jack with Realtek ALC269: Sometime during the March updates the Windows Update completely broke my laptop system (Acer Aspire 5820TG - 424G50Mn). I ignored it for a long time due to lack of spare time until I saw a few days ago that Redstone 5 was available for download and now I finally have some...
  8. Problem with my Realtek HD Audio (Jack) in Windows 10

Problem with my Realtek HD Audio (Jack) in Windows 10: Despite re-installing the Realtek Audio software several times, my headphone jack is still not working in my Windows 10, however, both the jack and headphone are structurally functional, is it the issue with Windows 10? or the realtek software? I once used Linux Mint, there...
  9. Windows 10 Realtek Audio changing jack assignments on ALC898

Windows 10 Realtek Audio changing jack assignments on ALC898: I have a MSI GP62VR 7RFX Laptop. It has 2 audio jacks (headphone and mic in) and it also has a subwoofer. The headphone out jack is not working right, i only get sound out of the left side of my headset. What I want to do is re-assign the mic input as a headphone output. I've...
  10. Realtek HD Audio problems through Headphone jack

Realtek HD Audio problems through Headphone jack: Hi guys, I've signed up here to try and get some help with this issue in particular. After having a quick Google around I've seen that it is a fairly common issue for headphones or earphones to sound tinny on Windows 10 with Realtek HD Audio. However, the only fixes that I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reassignments realtek onboard jacks

2. :realtek hd changing jack output reassignments

3. jack output reassignment

4. after win10 update realtekhd recognizing output jack as input,
  5. remap retask 3.5mm pc jacks windows 10