Windows 10: Needing help don't know if problem is with browsers or PC?

Discus and support Needing help don't know if problem is with browsers or PC? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Emachine windows 10 pro updated PC. I'm having trouble with the firefox and Google Chrome. Here's whats going on! 1. When I play games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by renee1219, Apr 15, 2017.

1. renee1219 Win User

Needing help don't know if problem is with browsers or PC?

I have a Emachine windows 10 pro updated PC. I'm having trouble with the firefox and Google Chrome.

Here's whats going on!

1. When I play games on facebook on firefox it will load sometimes or just freeze the whole browser all together. But when I download something it normally works fine. Or even when I'm typing on facebook I an write like 10 simple words and it takes a few seconds for the post section or comments section to catch up. Even on this site if I speeeel it like that and then right click for spell checker it takes like 3 to 5 count just for it to pop up the right click settings.

So I try not to use firefox for games on facebook.

2. I have been trying google chrome for facebook games and write posts for my facebook groups and I'm still having trouble. I have noticed that sometimes things will lag like slot machine games or just basic 3 to 5 minute videos that auto play on facebook.

3. Here's the reason why I think the problem is in my PC. I have notifications turned on and from time to time they also lag. And they lag a lot. I thought the problem was with a out dated graphics driver but don't know how to update it I looked on the site for the graphics card and used there auto checker thing and it said my card is out dated and it could not find the newest driver for it. So if someone could tell me a few tips on what to turn off to fix the lagging issues. As well as how to update the graphics drivers that would be great. Thank you.

P.S. I have even done all the stuff to Google Chrome. I have deleted everything and reset the browser to the beginning and turned off all the downloaded stuff except for adblock and swag button. But can't get to the plug ins section. So now I'm stumped.
    *Sad

:)

renee1219, Apr 15, 2017

2. needing to know which applications to remove or uninstall before attempting to down load

When making significant changes to your computer such as updating the operating system, you should always backup.
    See links to resources about backing up by clicking the link for the respective version of Windows you are running:

Windows XP
    Windows Vista
    Windows 7
    Windows 8/8.1

You can also download the Windows 10 Reservation App and use it to check your system readiness.

How
    to reserve your free upgrade to Windows 10

Needing help don't know if problem is with browsers or PC? [​IMG]

Click the hamburger menu at the upper left hand corner.

Click Check your PC

Wait while the scan prepares a report, when complete, you should see the following:

Andre Da Costa, Apr 15, 2017
  3. needing to know which applications to remove or uninstall before attempting to down load

Having problems downloading Windows 10 on Home Windows 7 computer, so I am assuming the problem(s) revolve around not removing certain application before hand. When checking drivers informed drivers were update but now receiving notices saving drivers
    outdate and have performed windows updates on regular basis so not sure whats happening on my system...Please advise, thank you in advance>

MuffinPoodle, Apr 15, 2017
  4. renee1219 Win User

Here's what I have done so far. I have removed some stuff from add and remove program and am currently looking for some tips on how to speed up my PC online. I nee some advice on the Add and remove part though. I have the list below still on my PC but I don't have a apples device I only had it on my PC for my sister mp3 player. But she moved out so should I just delete it. All the apple stuff.
    apple application support (32-bit) 160 MB
    apple application support (64-bit) 178 MB
    apple mobile device support 41.7 MB
    itunes 310 MB

Plus I have something called bonjour from apple I guess and its 3.28 MB. I don't even know what that is.

Plus I also have a bunch of stuff for my printer on the PC also that I don't even think I use. All I do is print out coupons and binder things. And I have all of these on the add and remove programs section.
    Canon Easy-Webprint EX, Canon MX490 series MP Drivers, Canon Mx490 series on-screen Manual, Canon MX490 series User Registration, Canon My Image Garden 347 MB, Canon My Image Garden Design Files 347 MB, Canon My Printer 11.6 MB, Canon Quick Menu 20 MB, Canon Speed Dial Utility 15.9 MB. So can someone tell me what if anything can I get rid of.

So please any advice. Thank you.

renee1219, Apr 15, 2017
  5. tonez Win User
    there will be very knowledgeable people along to ask you questions, but if you have a program on your computer (apple) that you don't need anymore remove it no problems

tonez, Apr 15, 2017
  6. simrick Win User
    simrick, Apr 15, 2017
  7. simrick Win User
    Go to Settings>Apps select the program you want to remove and click uninstall.

You can get rid of Bonjour.

simrick, Apr 15, 2017
  8. renee1219 Win User

Okay I just ran the Disk Cleanup for (c*Smile and it says you can use Disk Cleanup to free up to 26.2 GB of disk space.

Files to delete:
    These are all unchecked
    Setup Log Files 335KB
    Offline Webpages 122 KB
    System Error Memory Dump File 1.02 GB
    System Archived Windows Errors Reporting 1.26 MB
    System queued Windows Errors Reporting 302 KB
    System created temporary Windows Errors 330 KB
    Delivery Optimization Files 10.0 MB
    Recycling Bin 24.4 GB I have not cleaned it out since I deleted some of my TV shows and Movies.
    Temporary Files 596 MB

These are checked
    Downloaded Program Files 0 Bytes
    Temporary Internet Files 125 MB
    Thumbnails 47.1 MB

I just cleaned out the recycling bin. So now I'm going to give google chrome another try for slots just to see if it still has a big lag issue. If it dose I will check back here in a little while.

renee1219, Apr 15, 2017
  9. simrick Win User
    Do you have space issues? How full is your system drive?

simrick, Apr 15, 2017
  10. hi,im really clueless when it comes to computers. i was told look in something called event viewer. found it and friend from I.T class said the following errors are taxing my computer. noticed the same ones where their every time would appreciate some help.

spacemaker, Apr 15, 2017
  11. renee1219 Win User
    Okay going through and removing all apple stuff and itunes as well as bonjour and coupon printer for windows. And if this dose not fix the problem I will be doing a clean boot. So to google chrome I go.

Current specs are 219 GB free of 464 GB. For the (C*Smile. Windows 10 Pro. And the ram is at 2.00 GB usable is (1.49 GB)

Not to shore about anything else.

renee1219, Apr 15, 2017
  12. simrick Win User
    You'll have to fill in your computer specs completely in order for us to have a look at your graphics driver issue.
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

As for the error in Event Viewer you posted, that has to do with permissions during backup processes. Everything I find on the web points to this thread/fix, but it's a bit complicated, (and perhaps risky), so you might want to have your tech friend have a look at it for you.

Cryptographic Services failed while processing the - Microsoft Community

simrick, Apr 15, 2017
  13. renee1219 Win User

Okay one thing I do no for shore now its not in the computer and I didn't even need to do the clean boot. But I do know that playing games on facebook really sucks for me rite now.

I tried playing 2 different slot games on my google chrome browser. And it sucks the lagging is unbearable since you can't even really see the reels spin. But if I go to youtube and watch the new Thor trailer its over 1:30 long and I don't even need to pause to load it. There is no lagging at all now. Sometime before there would be. You could see a few seconds of the video and then it would freeze on a specific part and then you could hear the rest of the video but you could not see it. But now no lagging on youtube. But there's still lagging on facebook games. So I think its more into the games then in the PC now. Any other ideas on how to fix it.

renee1219, Apr 15, 2017
  14. Well, some real spec.'s would do wonders for helping you. In your first post you say you had outdated graphics drivers. What have you done about those? You need to run some malware scans also. Do you have any scanners on this machine? Have you ran any anti-virus scans? Have you went to device manager to see if it could update your drivers or to check on anything else that may be out of date?
    Type device manager in search , go there , do you see any yellow triangles? Have you tried resetting your machine?

indianacarnie, Apr 15, 2017
  15. simrick Win User
    Yes, it probably would be a good idea to run this:

ADWCleaner

Runt the Scan, and then Clean. Post the log when it's finished. It will reboot to finish the cleaning process. The log can be found at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C1].txt

simrick, Apr 15, 2017
Thema:

1. Needing help don't know if problem is with browsers or PC? - Similar Threads - Needing help don't

2. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom right also telling me...
  3. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom right also telling me...
  4. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom left also telling me...
  5. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  6. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  7. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I don't know if this is the place but I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know if this is the place but I need help: I've had a HP laptop with windows 10 in it for about 4-5 months now and just today my audio stopped working I've run a task manager on it and it just says "audio services not responding" I've tried restarting my laptop and restarting my audio by itself and nothing currently...
  9. Help I don't know how to enable projecting to this PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I don't know how to enable projecting to this PC: [ATTACH] I tried clicking optional features but there's no wireless display installed how do I install it? Win 10 version 2004 submitted by /u/NrtUzmk [link] [comments]...
  10. Need help and don't know where else to put this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help and don't know where else to put this: So earlier I had been messing around with Skyrim and Nexus Mod Manager, both of which I'd never had a problem with. I exited Skyrim and decided to look up a few more mods to make it look amazing, started downloading them and figured I'd play a game to wait, so I decided to...