Windows 10: Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi

Discus and support Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok here's what I have its a emachine HDMI EL1360G-UW12P and here's the information on it. Ok on cnet.com it shows its a Form Factor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by renee1219, Nov 30, 2016.

1. renee1219 Win User

Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi

Ok here's what I have its a emachine HDMI EL1360G-UW12P and here's the information on it.

Ok on cnet.com it shows its a

• Form Factor
      integrated
    • Graphics Processor
      AMD Radeon HD 6310
    • Video Interfaces
      HDMI, VGA

And video output shows
      • Graphics Processor
        AMD Radeon HD 6310
      • Graphics Processor Series
        ATI Radeon HD
      • Video Interfaces
        HDMI, VGA

Ok here's whats going on.
        I plug the hdmi cable into the port on the pc and the tv port number 1 and there's nothing. I switch to 2 and then 3 and still nothing. The only way I can use my 32 inch TV is with the vga cable. Which sucks because I'm getting a 50 inch TV for the pc and still the hdmi wont work.I want to get it fixed.

There is no sound or video even when playing a video on channel pc then turning it to hdmi 1 and 2 and 3. Ok I also have windows 10 pro and then newest updates.

And help please. There is not even a error code or flashing screen or anything.

:)

renee1219, Nov 30, 2016

2. I have to use 2 Monitors?

I just "upgraded" to Windows 10. During that I had to connect an additional screen via HDMI. Now that I have my original monitor working, I can't unplug the HDMI connected screen without losing connection to the original? I need help to set the original
    back up as my main and primary, I don't want or need another screen. Please Help.

Leif the Viking, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Black flickering screen after windows 10 upgrade

I had just finished updating to windows 10 from windows 8.1 which was also a upgrade but from windows 7. I don't remember if I had the flashing screen problem before or not but I don't think so. Is there a way to scan mp pc to find out if my drivers are
    up to date. Dose windows have a way to scan for drivers to find out if there ok or not.

My pc is a desktop Emachine. I have a HD cord connected to my 32" HDMI TV.

DawnReneesReaders, Nov 30, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Connect the TV, make sure it is selected to the proper HDMI input. Then press the Windows key + P to bring up the projector selection tab. Can you duplicate the desktop there?

NavyLCDR, Nov 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi - Similar Threads - Needing help wth

2. need help booting my windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help booting my windows 10: when i turn in my pc it says "preparing automatic repair" it starts loading then after its done it goes to a black screen submitted by /u/i-love-minecraft-hoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8l0iu/need_help_booting_my_windows_10/
  3. Need help with updating my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with updating my Windows 10: So my Windows 10 will restart but it won't actually update, the troubleshooter says that it fixes the problems (2) but it still won't work when restarting. I also tried troubleshooting again but it still "fixes" it over and over again. I also think that this might be related...
  4. HDMI monitor loses connection in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI monitor loses connection in Windows 10: I have a dual monitor setup on a Radeon RX 580 8GB graphics card. Randomly, after I unplugged my secondary monitor through HDMI then plugged it in again it stopped working. I have tried everything from checking hardware to updating my bios and everything in between...
  5. I need help, I need to connect a printer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help, I need to connect a printer: I have an hp laptop, I don't know much about installation and I need your help. I want to install a printer on my laptop, this printer shows that I can install it via USB or wireless...
  6. This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 - need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10 - need help.: I'm attempting to help a friend upgrade a Toshiba laptop from Windows 7 to 10 and am getting this message "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10". I've done a Google search and found a number of things that don't help, so I'm looking for any help I can get. There are...
  7. No connection from laptop to HDMI - Windows 10

No connection from laptop to HDMI - Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 10 and now i have issues with my laptop picking up my earphones aswell as sending a signal through the hdmi cable to a second screen(doesnt even pick up a second screen) - i have tried different screens and hdmi cables aswell. I have tried updating my...
  8. Can't connect laptop to monitor via HDMI

Can't connect laptop to monitor via HDMI: I've been trying to connect a TV/monitor to my laptop and I've not been successful with Windows 10. I can confirm that this is not a problem with my laptop, the HDMI cable, nor the monitor as it is working without issue on the other side - Xubuntu 18.04. Looking around the...
  9. Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't connect PC to TV via HDMI: When I connect them the PC doesn't even detect it, and the TV just says no signal, even though I allowed it in the TV settings. My video card is a Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 with the latest drivers installed and it supports the resolution of the TV. Also, it says PC Input on...
  10. I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!: So I upgraded last night and the Internet won't connect and I can't click on settings?! if you have a solution I need it to be very detailed as I am not a computer expert... i have tried troubleshooting it and it says nothing! Any ideas? 9869