Windows 10: Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi

Discus and support Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok here's what I have its a emachine HDMI EL1360G-UW12P and here's the information on it. Ok on cnet.com it shows its a Form Factor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by renee1219, Nov 30, 2016.

1. renee1219 Win User

Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi

Ok here's what I have its a emachine HDMI EL1360G-UW12P and here's the information on it.

Ok on cnet.com it shows its a

• Form Factor
      integrated
    • Graphics Processor
      AMD Radeon HD 6310
    • Video Interfaces
      HDMI, VGA

And video output shows
      • Graphics Processor
        AMD Radeon HD 6310
      • Graphics Processor Series
        ATI Radeon HD
      • Video Interfaces
        HDMI, VGA

Ok here's whats going on.
        I plug the hdmi cable into the port on the pc and the tv port number 1 and there's nothing. I switch to 2 and then 3 and still nothing. The only way I can use my 32 inch TV is with the vga cable. Which sucks because I'm getting a 50 inch TV for the pc and still the hdmi wont work.I want to get it fixed.

There is no sound or video even when playing a video on channel pc then turning it to hdmi 1 and 2 and 3. Ok I also have windows 10 pro and then newest updates.

And help please. There is not even a error code or flashing screen or anything.

:)

renee1219, Nov 30, 2016

2. I have to use 2 Monitors?

I just "upgraded" to Windows 10. During that I had to connect an additional screen via HDMI. Now that I have my original monitor working, I can't unplug the HDMI connected screen without losing connection to the original? I need help to set the original
    back up as my main and primary, I don't want or need another screen. Please Help.

Leif the Viking, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Black flickering screen after windows 10 upgrade

I had just finished updating to windows 10 from windows 8.1 which was also a upgrade but from windows 7. I don't remember if I had the flashing screen problem before or not but I don't think so. Is there a way to scan mp pc to find out if my drivers are
    up to date. Dose windows have a way to scan for drivers to find out if there ok or not.

My pc is a desktop Emachine. I have a HD cord connected to my 32" HDMI TV.

DawnReneesReaders, Nov 30, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Connect the TV, make sure it is selected to the proper HDMI input. Then press the Windows key + P to bring up the projector selection tab. Can you duplicate the desktop there?

NavyLCDR, Nov 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Needing help wth my emachine with windows 10 can't connect with hdmi - Similar Threads - Needing help wth

2. Wth is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wth is this?: RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.File: \windows\system32\config\systemError code: 0xc000014cYou'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation...
  3. Wth is this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wth is this?: RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repairedThe operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.File: \windows\system32\config\systemError code: 0xc000014cYou'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation...
  4. Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE: so bassicly i have my laptop connected to monitor and my monitor is 165HZ but with normal HDMI cable i get only 120HZ so if i buy the HDMI 2.0 cable and plug it into my monitor and laptop will it have 165HZ?and u might be wondering "just get the display port cable" i have it...
  5. Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE

Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE: so bassicly i have my laptop connected to monitor and my monitor is 165HZ but with normal HDMI cable i get only 120HZ so if i buy the HDMI 2.0 cable and plug it into my monitor and laptop will it have 165HZ?and u might be wondering "just get the display port cable" i have it...
  6. Emachines help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emachines help: I have a old emachines desktop and I bought a wireless adapter but I still don't even get the option to set up a wireless network or wifi is their a setting or something I might need ....
  7. Emachines help

Emachines help: I have a old emachines desktop and I bought a wireless adapter but I still don't even get the option to set up a wireless network or wifi is their a setting or something I might need ....
  8. "Can't connect to this network" i need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Can't connect to this network" i need help: i just bought a refurbished pc. all is working fine until yesterday i had this problem. I've done my research and I have tried all the solution that I can find on Googlereset network setting, command prompt, uninstall wifi, updating Microsoft, etc.. I've become more anxious...
  9. help to connect my laptop to HDMI tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help to connect my laptop to HDMI tv: want to know how to do this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-connect-my-laptop-to-hdmi-tv/f301234a-47b0-410e-8db7-b232fbd30d18
  10. Help wth partitions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help wth partitions: I messed up muy Ubuntu and Windows partitions, if I make a factory reset the partitions are errased or not? submitted by /u/OmegaRaxxus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff6v10/help_wth_partitions/