Windows 10: Needing Qttabbar Personalized Themes

Discus and support Needing Qttabbar Personalized Themes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Was looking for someone to send me their personalized theme for qttabbar. I want to experiment with different skins. 98478 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yahanna, Nov 19, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Needing Qttabbar Personalized Themes

Was looking for someone to send me their personalized theme for qttabbar. I want to experiment with different skins.

:)

yahanna, Nov 19, 2017

2. Is there any way to change background image of a folder in Windows 10?

I know. I checked out QTTabbar, but it didn't seem to work. And will that work on other computers too? If I do that an a pendrive?

adamski234, Nov 19, 2017
  3. Feedor Win User
    Win10 multiusers, can't log admin account, user account changed as admin

Unfortunately, there are no restoration point.

So, I can launch admin cmd with its pwd, but not loggin as admin.

Does not work anymore:

* QtTabBar

* Explorer Dark Theme () do not work anymore, these were very handy.

Appart of that everthing works.

How to add a new admin from the command line? Idea create a new one and delete the old one - will it change all access permissions of the exe to the new admin account?

Feedor, Nov 19, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Needing Qttabbar Personalized Themes [​IMG]

These indicate most of the areas you may wish to consider.
    - you can use a colour picker to get the exact colours should you wish, or simply choose ones that suit you. You might prefer a range of dark colours, or everything the same...

The key is to make sure everything is visible.

Note that if you want to set backgrounds for other items, in some cases e.g. Office word processors, browsers.. the setting is unique to that program.

Other backgrounds can be set e.g. using SMACC by Superfly, available from this forum. However you also need to protect that from being returned to default on resuming from sleep or hibernation.

dalchina, Nov 19, 2017
  5. yahanna Win User
Thema:

1. Needing Qttabbar Personalized Themes - Similar Threads - Needing Qttabbar Personalized

2. WIN 11 Personalization: Themes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 11 Personalization: Themes: Is it possible to sort Themes alphabetically when working with Personalization?I'm used to Win 10 where such action is done with no problem but, in WIN 11 Themes are shown in a "bunch" without the ability to sort them alphabetically and, on list form rather than on a long...
  3. Windows 11 Personalization/Theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Personalization/Theme: Hello,Is there a way to choose the colour of the Start Up / Shut Down / Update screen accent and/or colour? Back in Windows 10 the Start Up screen was the same colour as my Start Menu theme which was red with black writing. Now on Windows 11 the Start Up screen is just black...
  4. Windows 11 Personalization/Theme

Windows 11 Personalization/Theme: Hello,Is there a way to choose the colour of the Start Up / Shut Down / Update screen accent and/or colour? Back in Windows 10 the Start Up screen was the same colour as my Start Menu theme which was red with black writing. Now on Windows 11 the Start Up screen is just black...
  5. QTTabBar: is this possible?

QTTabBar: is this possible?: I can't seem to figure out how to do this or if it can be done! But it seems logical and more practical to me if it's could be done. Can someone please tell me if it is possible to make QTTabBar place the Tab bar for the right view on the right side and not on the left? To...
  6. Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a custom theme in personalization/themes: I can't find a way to delete a custom theme. I replace the background with a picture and 10 min. later the theme photos return. Even when I choose another theme it only lasts 10 minutes before reverting back. HDI delete this persistent theme?...
  7. QTTabBar Updates

QTTabBar Updates: For anyone that uses QTTabBar, apparently Quizo is still alive and is working on a new version, according to his Twitter feed. It has been a while since any update. Glad to read it! https://twitter.com/QTTabBar 153736
  8. Personalize the theme

Personalize the theme: Previous version of the windows 10 has a option to modify the background image of a theme. So I can easily get a mark on the image which I want on my background but in this version of windows I can't find it. Can anyone help me with that?...
  9. Personalization(List of Themes)

Personalization(List of Themes): Hi. I usually install themes from Store. Recently occurred the problem with it: when I get apps(in this case any theme), in Store it is supposed to be installed and its(theme) status is owned. But when I go to the settings to apply this theme, I can't find in the list of the...
  10. Personal Theme Names

Personal Theme Names: I created a personal theme, as in a photo of my doggie.....BUT, had pics of two different dogs... I named it then realized I put the wrong dog name on it. I want to edit it to be correct. How do I do that?...