Windows 10: Net 3.5 framework, cannot install 0x800F081F.

Discus and support Net 3.5 framework, cannot install 0x800F081F. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The same Windows 10 ISO as your Installation. For example, my current Win10 Version is 14393.693(click Windows icon and type winver)... Hi all, i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rocketbucket, Aug 14, 2015.

1. cucko Win User

Net 3.5 framework, cannot install 0x800F081F.

Hi all,
    i'm here to share the only workaround that worked for me (sorry for my english but i'm italian):
    I encountered this problem today with this version
    Net 3.5 framework, cannot install 0x800F081F. [​IMG]
    , i tried a lot of workaround but with no luck, even with the same iso used for installation. I get the same error in commad prompt and also in power shell,
    Net 3.5 framework, cannot install 0x800F081F. [​IMG]
    (i think in english is unable to find source files).
    Damn, it seems that the command line can't read the file for an unknown reason!
    So tried to copy the netfx3 cab file on the desktop and i modified the command with the new path:
    dism.exe /online /enable-feature /all /featurename:NetFX3 /Source:C:\Users\Username\Desktop /LimitAccess

and magically it worked *Cool

Cheers!

cucko, Sep 28, 2017

2. Wow, it was the file name I needed to change to get this to work. I've been looking for a solution for hours. Ultimately, it was this one that worked for me: dism /online /add-package /packagepath:R:\sources\sxs\microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package.cab

(R: is the volume for the Windows 10 DVD)

If I didn't specify the full name of the .cab file, it failed. All of the other suggestions that said to just specify the folder without also including the CAB file name failed for me.

GranitStatColin, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Ah, the solution! Including the file name "microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package.cab" was the key to make it work for me. All the other DISM variants failed with similar errors. Adding the filename made it work. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

GranitStatColin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Net 3.5 framework, cannot install 0x800F081F.

1. Net 3.5 framework, cannot install 0x800F081F. - Similar Threads - Net framework cannot

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. cannot install Net Framework 4.6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot install Net Framework 4.6: When i try to install HP LaserJet M207-M212 Printer series Windows 7 64-bit driver in my desktop computer,HP side force me to install Net Framework 4.6 firstly,however, when i try that, that show this errorand when it is installing, keep rollback in half of process,Here is...
  5. cannot install Net Framework 4.6

cannot install Net Framework 4.6: When i try to install HP LaserJet M207-M212 Printer series Windows 7 64-bit driver in my desktop computer,HP side force me to install Net Framework 4.6 firstly,however, when i try that, that show this errorand when it is installing, keep rollback in half of process,Here is...
  6. Error: 0x800f081f while installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: 0x800f081f while installing .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10: I have a new Dell Latitude 5501 laptop with Windows 10 Version 1809 on it. OS Build is 17763.379. Drive D is the ISO files for the Windows 10 install. When using the DISM command to install the .net 3.5, I get the same error every time I try. The command I'm using is...
  7. Error 0x800F081F while installing .NET Framework on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x800F081F while installing .NET Framework on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The .NET Framework is a software development platform developed by Microsoft. The framework was meant to create applications, which would run on the Windows Platform. There are many 3rd party software programs that require the .NET Framework installed in...
  8. NET Framework 3.5 installation error code 0x800F081F Windows 10

NET Framework 3.5 installation error code 0x800F081F Windows 10: I am facing the issue NET Framework 3.5 installation error code 0x800F081F Windows 10 while trying to enable the .NET Framework using the DISM tool or Windows PowerShell command. 140063
  9. .NET Framework Error (0x800F081F)

.NET Framework Error (0x800F081F): Whenever I try to use anything that uses .NET Framework I need to re download it. The problem is that whenever i try to the error message "Windows couldn't find the required files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you're connected to the internet and try again"....
  10. .Net 3.5 framework windows 10, cannot install 0x800F081F

.Net 3.5 framework windows 10, cannot install 0x800F081F: I hardly know anything about computers and this is my last option I have looked all over the internet trying to figure out how to install .net 3.5 framework on windows 10, and nothing has worked. I can't run gpedit.msc on my computer, and i keep getting error 6800 on...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:c:\users\username