Windows 10: Net 3.5 unable to install even after fresh install Windows 10

Discus and support Net 3.5 unable to install even after fresh install Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using the DISM, restorehealth, etc.. all do not seems to work. Advise. Spend 3 days doing it... even reformatting and reinstall OS. 48103 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pectin232, Apr 21, 2016.

1. pectin232 Win User

Net 3.5 unable to install even after fresh install Windows 10

Using the DISM, restorehealth, etc.. all do not seems to work. Advise. Spend 3 days doing it... even reformatting and reinstall OS.

:)

pectin232, Apr 21, 2016
  2. DineshOne Win User

unexpected error occurred while troubleshooting

Upgraded to 1607 but unable to get .Net framework 3.5 windows update as it is required , when tried to install .Net 3.5 framework.

Why windows update is required for installing .Net framework 3.5?

DineshOne, Apr 21, 2016
  3. Ask about Including .net framework 3.5 on Windows 10 Installation

Dear Microsoft Corporation, i have a question about .net framework 3.5 . "Why .net framework 3.5 not include on Windows 10 instalation ?" I must install it after install windows 10 on my PC. And i have experience about this problem, in my country majority
    windows user dont know what is .net framework . I hope microsoft hear me and windows 10 on next build included .net framework 3.5 after install windows 10, thanks.

Geraldine Adi, Apr 21, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, Apr 22, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:I:\sources\sxs

Where the /Source:I:\ is the mounted USB drive, with the Windows 10 ISO I made using Media Creation tool.

Cliff S, Apr 22, 2016
  6. pectin232 Win User
    That also did not work.

pectin232, Apr 23, 2016
  7. pectin232 Win User
    Error 14003

The referenced assembly is not installed in your system

pectin232, Apr 23, 2016
  8. Cliff S New Member

There is no, single, correct way to install .NET 3.5, because the reasons it doesn't install are many. What worked for on person, might not work for another.

When I need it for my Vodafone USB mobile broadband software to install. the above command worked for me.

You need to make sure you use an Admin Command Prompt,
    and also make sure you change the source drive letter to the one the ISO is on.
    Asletter case & spacing is very important, copy & paste the command into Notepad and change the drive letter, only,then copy & paste into an admin command prompt.
    It also works if you mount an ISO in file Explorer.

Have you tried our forums search? Windows 10 Forums - Search Results
    There are a few threads marked as solve on this subject.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Net 3.5 unable to install even after fresh install Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Net unable install

2. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...
  3. BSODs, even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, even after fresh windows install: Folder containing dumps, dxdiags, etchttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iuCgQsfrdQbidEQro-iqvDDs2Fguls_R?usp=sharingCausesStarted when upgrading old system, components are:i9 14900k - CPUASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI - MOBOKingston 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 6000MHz CL36 FURY...
  4. Constant BSOD'S, even after 3 clean fresh installs of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD'S, even after 3 clean fresh installs of windows: Hi, so I built my first ever pc a year ago during Christmas and it started off fine for a couple months then at some random point in time it started to BSOD sporadically. after as much research, troubleshooting, installing, updating, and everything I could muster to try to...
  5. Constant BSOD'S, even after 3 clean fresh installs of windows

Constant BSOD'S, even after 3 clean fresh installs of windows: Hi, so I built my first ever pc a year ago during Christmas and it started off fine for a couple months then at some random point in time it started to BSOD sporadically. after as much research, troubleshooting, installing, updating, and everything I could muster to try to...
  6. Constant BSOD'S, even after 3 clean fresh installs of windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid

Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid: Formatted all my drives, put in a fresh windows 10 install. Desktop is connected to via ethernet. Could not connect to the internet to "create/log into my profile". I downloaded all the all the updates per windows update. But nearly every website I go to i get...
  8. Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid: Formatted all my drives, put in a fresh windows 10 install. Desktop is connected to via ethernet. Could not connect to the internet to "create/log into my profile". I downloaded all the all the updates per windows update. But nearly every website I go to i get...
  9. Fresh windows 10 install -> net::err_cert_authority_invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows 10 updates fail even after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 updates fail even after fresh install.: Basically my Lenovo Legion laptop could no longer receive major updates after 1903 or 1909, each time they'd fail to install so I figured I might as well do a fresh install of Windows and start clean. Lo and behold, the default installation I get with my retail USB version is...