Windows 10: .net framework 3.5 installation. Error code 2 . Need urgent help....

Discus and support .net framework 3.5 installation. Error code 2 . Need urgent help.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried so many things to install .net framework 3.5 in my windows 10 laptop . I have tried youtube i have tried win10 forum. No luck. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nazmus2007, Nov 11, 2016.

1. .net framework 3.5 installation. Error code 2 . Need urgent help....

I have tried so many things to install .net framework 3.5 in my windows 10 laptop . I have tried youtube i have tried win10 forum. No luck. I have uninstalled .net framework 4.0, 4.5 and 4.6 from my computer and tried installing 3.5 from program and feature. Then i tried to install from cmd. So my win 10 dvd is in e drive. So i executed the following code.
    DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:E:\sources\sxs
    I get the following error code
    Error 2 : The system cannot find the file specified.
    So i went to my dvd drive and copied the sxs folder to my D drive and run the following code :
    DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /LimitAccess /Source:d:\sxs
    But i get the same error :
    Error 2 : The system cannot find the file specified.
    I almost tried everything. Can anyone help? I don't want to install a fresh windows10. That will be too much of hassle. But at the same time i need the .net framework 3.5 for my older programs. Why microsoft did not come with a easy solution ? This is so frustrating. Please help,

:)

nazmus2007, Nov 11, 2016

2. .NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Trying to install Starry Night 7. An essential application that it uses, requires .NET framework 3.5.1.

So far I've tried:

1. downloading .NET 3.5 and the .NET 3.5 service pack 1.

- Will not install

2. Downloaded the windows update troubleshooter.

-says it fixed the problems; try to install 3.5; doesn't work.

3. Downloaded .NET framework repair tool

-can't fix the problem

4. went to programs and features to enable .NET framework 3.5

- doesn't work; tries to install the updates, error code 0x80070002

CorbinCooney, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Build 16241 DISM Restore Health Fails 0x800f081f

Hi Tony,

The error that you received pertains to .NET Framework 3.5 installation issue. To resolve this error code, make sure that the file path and the installation process of this Windows component is correct. Visit this

link
    for more information about the error 0x800f081F and look for the “Resolution for Windows 10” section.

Let us know if you need more help.

Johann Eva, Nov 11, 2016
Thema:

.net framework 3.5 installation. Error code 2 . Need urgent help....

1. .net framework 3.5 installation. Error code 2 . Need urgent help.... - Similar Threads - net framework installation

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. Error codes! Need urgent help!

Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  5. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  6. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Help In .Net Framework installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help In .Net Framework installation: Hi, I am unable to install Windows.NET Framework 3.5 into my recent laptop. Laptop does have Windows 10Pro.tried many options from online but nothing works.Please please help...
  8. Help In .Net Framework installation

Help In .Net Framework installation: Hi, I am unable to install Windows.NET Framework 3.5 into my recent laptop. Laptop does have Windows 10Pro.tried many options from online but nothing works.Please please help...
  9. Help In .Net Framework installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Help with .NET Framework 3.5 installation error! I tried to install it, but ‘ Error code:...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with .NET Framework 3.5 installation error! I tried to install it, but ‘ Error code:...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rattae [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlrobk/help_with_net_framework_35_installation_error_i/