Windows 10: .NET Framework 3.5 Not installing

Discus and support .NET Framework 3.5 Not installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I <3 you all. This problem has been fixed. Also, , you said I would install .NET Framework flawlessly if I get the update. Thanks both of you. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PDragon, May 23, 2016.

1. f14tomcat Win User

.NET Framework 3.5 Not installing

Not quite sure what that means, but real glad to hear you're fixed with the .net! Make sure you do a Check For Updates to see if there are any security updates for .net. And do a backup, there is a big Anniversary Update coming your way on 8/02/16. Be prepared. Don't lose your hard work. TC

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

.NET Framework 3.5 Not installing

1. .NET Framework 3.5 Not installing - Similar Threads - NET Framework installing

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  5. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework not installing: I'm trying to install the .net framework 3.5 so that I can install sql server report builder, but whenever I try to download it, it says that teh requested changes could not be completed and gives me the error 0x80244018. How do i fix this?...
  6. .Net Framework not installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Net Framework not installed: Hey, 2 Days ago I had a problem with my PC that resulted in me resetting my Windows. Yesterday then my PC worked fine. I did an update overnight and when I now wanted to use my PC, most Programs say that I have to install .NET Framework v4.0.30319 or some say just I have to...
  7. .NET Framework not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework not installing: so i have an app Spark 4 for gta 4 that i need to open. when i click the app, it says this app needs this feature: [ATTACH] When i click install this happens: [ATTACH] i tried the offline installer but it doesnt work. please help. [ATTACH] I have also tried the...
  8. .NET Framework installation

.NET Framework installation: I am downloading software and received a prompt stating .NET Framework is required to continue the installation, and asking me to click Yes to continue installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0. Should I install this version or a later version, to continue? I read...
  9. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  10. .Net Framework Not Installing

.Net Framework Not Installing: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer_help/comments/9pt8ie/net_framework_35_wont_install/?st=JNHDB2ET&sh=c5fa046a Hopefully somebody can help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-not-installing/9606b9ea-0819-4a27-971e-b58996e53436

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC SLOWED AFTER DOWNLOADING .NET FRAMEWORK 4.8