Windows 10: .NET Framework Downloads

Discus and support .NET Framework Downloads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; .NET Framework Downloads The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cluster Head, May 15, 2016.

1. .NET Framework Downloads

.NET Framework Downloads
    The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile to web to desktop.

.NET Core download links for all platforms:
    .NET Downloads for Windows

.NET Core homepage is here:
    microsoft.com/net/core

:)

Cluster Head, May 15, 2016
  2. Eric Ber Win User

What version of .Net Framework Can I upgrade to?

Hi George,

There are some programs that neeeds .NET Framework to be able to run. The .NET Framework 4.7 is included with the Windows 10 Creators Update. If you're on an earlier version of Windows 10, you need to upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update to get the .NET Framework
    4.7. The .NET Framework 4.7 supports apps built for .NET Framework 4.0 or later. Other versions of the .NET Framework are available from the

Download .NET Framework
    webpage.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 15, 2016
  3. nj15 Win User
    Problem installing Nokia Suite 3.8.48

postbantania,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions!

This error code usually appears if the .NET framework components are missing or corrupted.

To fix this:

1. Go to Start> Control Panel

2. Click Programs and Features> Uninstall a program

3 . Uninstall the following present installations of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5

4. Restart the computer and log back.

5. Download the latest .NET Framework installer here Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center and get the earlier version if you have programs
    that are dependent on old .NET versions
    http://www.microsoft.com/net/download/earlier-versions
    and install.

6. Restart the computer, re-install Nokia Suite.

Good luck

Thema:

.NET Framework Downloads

1. .NET Framework Downloads - Similar Threads - NET Framework Downloads

2. Microsoft .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft .NET Framework: Hi so I have this problem with Microsoft .NET Framework, some kind of pop up appeared called : "Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click...
  3. .net framework not working

in Windows 10 Support
    .net framework not working: Sorry if the title is not detailed enough BUT anyway. I updated my windows 10 on the fast ring just recently and after it was done, some programs that I normally run won't run with a popup that says either .net framework is not initialized or that it's not installed etc. etc....
  4. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  5. couldn't download .NET Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    couldn't download .NET Framework 3.5: Hello, I couldn't download .NET Framework 3.5 I did go to (control panel->programs->programs and features->turn windows features on or off) and then i checked the box that say .NET Framework 3.5 (includes.NET 2.0 and 3.0) and clicked OK the a window appear and says (let...
  6. net framework

net framework: Hi, Every time I boot up, I get a prompt to install net framework 3.5. I go through the process but then the files can not be found. I dont know if I need it or not but I want this prompt to go away. Ideas will be appreciated. 116627
  7. net framework

in Windows 10 Support
    net framework: Hi, Every time I boot up, I get a prompt to install net framework 3.5. I go through the process but then the files can not be found. I dont know if I need it or not but I want this prompt to go away. Ideas will be appreciated. 116627
  8. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...
  9. Net Framework

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...
  10. .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download

.NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download: So I am in Windows 10 and whenever I try to install .NET Framework 3.5 I get the same error: 0x800736B3 I don't know how to solve it. I've looked in multiple places but couldn't find an answer that solves my situation What I have tried: Going into the control...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4476976 error 0x800736b3