Windows 10: .NET Framework Downloads

Discus and support .NET Framework Downloads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; .NET Framework Downloads The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cluster Head, May 15, 2016.

1. .NET Framework Downloads

.NET Framework Downloads
    The .NET Framework provides a comprehensive programming model for building all kinds of applications on Windows, from mobile to web to desktop.

.NET Core download links for all platforms:
    .NET Downloads for Windows

.NET Core homepage is here:
    microsoft.com/net/core

:)

Cluster Head, May 15, 2016
  2. Eric Ber Win User

What version of .Net Framework Can I upgrade to?

Hi George,

There are some programs that neeeds .NET Framework to be able to run. The .NET Framework 4.7 is included with the Windows 10 Creators Update. If you're on an earlier version of Windows 10, you need to upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update to get the .NET Framework
    4.7. The .NET Framework 4.7 supports apps built for .NET Framework 4.0 or later. Other versions of the .NET Framework are available from the

Download .NET Framework
    webpage.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 15, 2016
  3. nj15 Win User
    Problem installing Nokia Suite 3.8.48

postbantania,

Welcome to Nokia Discussions!

This error code usually appears if the .NET framework components are missing or corrupted.

To fix this:

1. Go to Start> Control Panel

2. Click Programs and Features> Uninstall a program

3 . Uninstall the following present installations of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0, Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Microsoft .NET Framework 4, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5

4. Restart the computer and log back.

5. Download the latest .NET Framework installer here Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center and get the earlier version if you have programs
    that are dependent on old .NET versions
    http://www.microsoft.com/net/download/earlier-versions
    and install.

6. Restart the computer, re-install Nokia Suite.

Good luck

Thema:

.NET Framework Downloads

1. .NET Framework Downloads - Similar Threads - NET Framework Downloads

2. How To Download OpenGL and .NET Framework?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Download OpenGL and .NET Framework?: I want to try Minecraft Java Edition for the first time on my TOSHIBA Satellite C850 and it uses Intel Pentium 2nd Gen. On Microsoft store, it says its compatible and can work. After downloading it, the launcher said you need OpenGL 3.3 and when I looked on Intel's website, I...
  3. How To Download OpenGL and .NET Framework?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Download OpenGL and .NET Framework?: I want to try Minecraft Java Edition for the first time on my TOSHIBA Satellite C850 and it uses Intel Pentium 2nd Gen. On Microsoft store, it says its compatible and can work. After downloading it, the launcher said you need OpenGL 3.3 and when I looked on Intel's website, I...
  4. NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NET Framework 3.5 not downloading.: Recently, I have tried to run Batman Arkham Asylum and it would come up saying " You need to install NET Framework 3.5. I would try to download it but there is always an error. I have a look at Windows update and the screen would just non stop looking for an update. I tried...
  5. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  6. .net framework kb4533002 won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework kb4533002 won't download: my laptop has been powered off 2 1/2 months and when I powered on and selected window updates the .net framework update kb4533002 wouldn't download preventing the other updates from installing,,, any ideas...
  7. .NET framework 3.5 offline download

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET framework 3.5 offline download: Hello, I am working with on an offline computer trying to download .NET framework 3.5. I have put the installation framework 3.5 from microsoft onto my flashdrive and tried installing it onto the computer. It takes several minutes to try and download and a message pops up...
  8. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  9. couldn't download .NET Framework 3.5

couldn't download .NET Framework 3.5: Hello, I couldn't download .NET Framework 3.5 I did go to (control panel->programs->programs and features->turn windows features on or off) and then i checked the box that say .NET Framework 3.5 (includes.NET 2.0 and 3.0) and clicked OK the a window appear and says (let...
  10. .NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download

.NET Framework Doesn't Properly Download: So I am in Windows 10 and whenever I try to install .NET Framework 3.5 I get the same error: 0x800736B3 I don't know how to solve it. I've looked in multiple places but couldn't find an answer that solves my situation What I have tried: Going into the control...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4476976 error 0x800736b3