Windows 10: Net Framework error code message

Discus and support Net Framework error code message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Quick Restore Maker" among other programs has windows saying that I require a Net Framework uprade but after downloading win10 then fails to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JETHROT, Sep 8, 2015.

1. JETHROT Win User

Net Framework error code message

"Quick Restore Maker" among other programs has windows saying that I require a Net Framework uprade but after downloading win10 then fails to successfully install Net Framework. Have reinstalled 10 several times and I always strike the same problem. Also "Advanced Uninstaller" shortcut refuses to stick to start menu or task bar?

:)

JETHROT, Sep 8, 2015
  2. Mike_396 Win User

.NET Framework 3.5

I am running windows 10 pro 64 bit and trying to install .NET Framework 3.5 .

When trying to start Max Payne 3, I get this message:

An app on your PC needs the following feature:

.NET Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0)

Then I click on download and install this feature.

It appears to search and download files, but then shows an error message “The following feature could not be installed: .NET Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) The system cannot find the file specified. Error code: 0x80070002”

Mike_396, Sep 8, 2015
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 error Error code 0x80070002

For no apparent reason, my computer has started showing error messages when it has been idle requesting installation of >NET Framework 3.5

It only happens when the computer is idle, not while I am working on it, I usually get around 25 messages if I have not been on the computer for a few hours.

When I attempt to install >NET Framework 3.5 I get an error message that it cannot be installed.

The message I receive:

The following feature couldn't be installed:

.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

The system cannot find the filre specified.

Error code 0x80070002

I have tried every solution I can find in the forums and online and nothing has helped. So far there are no performance issues and I cannot figure out what program is requiring the .NET Framework 3.5

I am using Windows 10 Home

MikePruner, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

Net Framework error code message

1. Net Framework error code message - Similar Threads - Net Framework error

2. Fix 0x800713ec .NET Framework Error Code

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x800713ec .NET Framework Error Code: [ATTACH]While installing a program in Windows 11/10, if you encounter a .NET Framework error called 0x800713ec, here is how you can get rid of this problem. Although it mainly happens due to not having the correct version of the .NET Framework, there could be other reasons,...
  3. .Net Framework 3.5 Error Code 0x80240023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework 3.5 Error Code 0x80240023: I have purchased a new laptop and am attempting to run some games but they require .Net Framework 3.5. Upon clicking download and install I am met with an error code 0x80240023 advising 'the following feature couldn't be installed' and 'The changes couldn't be completed....
  4. .Net Framework 3.5 Error Code 0x80240023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net Framework 3.5 Error Code 0x80240023: I have purchased a new laptop and am attempting to run some games but they require .Net Framework 3.5. Upon clicking download and install I am met with an error code 0x80240023 advising 'the following feature couldn't be installed' and 'The changes couldn't be completed....
  5. .NET Framework Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Error: Hi there.I am having problems with .NET Framework. Everytime I run an app that uses .NET framework, it will display messages like this:This problem is major to me because some apps like Visual Studio and Discord will not work.I have tried the following: - Re-enable the .NET...
  6. .NET Framework 3.5 error code 0x800700EA.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework 3.5 error code 0x800700EA.: Hello, I'm trying to run a game on Steam. This game fails to install on-demand .NET Framework 3.5 and won't run the game for me. I receive an error code 0x800700EA. What should I do? I use: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎19-‎Nov-‎20 OS build 19042.685...
  7. Application error messages and .NET framework errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application error messages and .NET framework errors: Hello! I have been having this problem for quite a while and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere else so I have decided to ask for help here. As seen in the first link, I always get a ton of these error messages when I first start up my computer. This happened recently...
  8. .NET Framework 4.8 error code 0800f081e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework 4.8 error code 0800f081e: Hi. Hope I've posted this in the right category. I've been trying to install the 4.8 version of .net framework as I need it to play a game which has just been released. Install is failing with the 0800f081e error code but I'm yet to find any solutions to this online. Just...
  9. .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .NET Framework error: I have a new HP with Windows 10 which is also up to date. I am trying to install Printshop 23.0 Deluxe and I keep getting the .NET Framework error. I have been emailing with their support but it is not helping much. Suggestions??...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework unhandled error message: Hi, I've gotten the unhandled exception error for some weeks now and everything I've tried hasn't worked at all. Can anyone help? This is the text I get when I press "details" (It's in Norwegian, at least in some places): Se slutten av denne meldingen for detaljert...