Windows 10: .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key

Discus and support .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a program called NeuroProgrammer. I believe the following error could have started after a recent Windows update, but I'm not sure.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jmbtexas4, Jun 14, 2018.

1. jmbtexas4 Win User

.NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key

Hello,

I have a program called NeuroProgrammer. I believe the following error could have started after a recent Windows update, but I'm not sure.

When I try to open the program, I get the following error:

Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\installroot to point to the .net framework install location

.NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key [​IMG]

I tried reinstalling the program to no avail.

How can I get this program working again?

Thanks!

Jeff

:)

jmbtexas4, Jun 14, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jun 15, 2018
  4. El344 Win User

.NET Framework Initialization Error

Hi there, i'm getting the error

"Please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft\.NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location" when I try to run certain programs and I can't get them to run because of this, it's very frustrating. I've tried to re install Framework
    4.0 but it isn't needed because it's already installed, i've run a Net fix repair tool and i'm still getting the error. I also really can't remember when this started showing up, I know that recently I had trouble with my CD Drive.

Is there anything else I can try? I really don't want to reset my PC again.

I'm using Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit. Thanks!

El344, Jun 15, 2018
Thema:

1. .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key - Similar Threads - NET Framework Initialization

2. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  3. .NET Framework initialization error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework initialization error: I have a pop up every 10 minutes and the pop up is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-initialization-error/c7c0328c-8ff9-448b-8193-12058d11e25f
  4. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  5. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Hello, Below I am outlining a problem I am having with the .NET Framework that is wreaking havoc on various programs and utilities I am trying to run. Below is the error I keep getting when I start my system and below that is some issues its causing and my attempted fixes so...
  6. .NET Framework Initialization Error

7. Error AcPowerNotification.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error AcPowerNotification.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error...: Hola, el problema que tengo pasó de la siguiente manera, usaba la computadora con normalidad y de repente los periféricos empezaron a andar con demasiado retraso, seguidamente de eso me arrojo una pantalla azul con el error unmountable boot volume, el equipo se reinicio y a...
  8. Error AcPowerNotification.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error...

Error AcPowerNotification.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error...: Hola, el problema que tengo pasó de la siguiente manera, usaba la computadora con normalidad y de repente los periféricos empezaron a andar con demasiado retraso, seguidamente de eso me arrojo una pantalla azul con el error unmountable boot volume, el equipo se reinicio y a...
  9. .NET Framework troubleshooting: How to set registry key...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework troubleshooting: How to set registry key...: I'm attempting to uninstall Malwarebytes using their uninstaller tool. Running it displayed: .NET Updates not found .NET 4.0 Updates are required, but not detected on this machine. Please check for the latest .NET updates using Windows Update and then try again. The...
  10. .NET Framework Initialization Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Initialization Error: Whenever I try to open the applications Discord or Brother Printer apps both of which i have uninstalled I get this error message. Whenever I try to install discord i get this error message. Please help. [ATTACH] Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please set registry key error

2. please set registry key installroot

3. pmsdview registry key

4. please set registry key hklm software,
  5. please set registry key,
  6. please set registry key hklm\software\microsoft\.netframework\installroot to point to the .net framework install location,
  7. .net framework initialization error,
  8. please set registry key net framework,
  9. HKLM\SOFTWARE\MICROSOFT\.NETFramework\installroot,
  10. set registry key to the net.framework,
  11. pmsdview set registry key,
  12. set registry key HKML\Software\Microsoft\ NETFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location on windows 7,
  13. pmsdview.exe please set registry key,
  14. please set registry key to the .net framework,
  15. neuro-programmer 3.exe .net-framework error