.NET Framework June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup

Discus and support .NET Framework June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Today, we are releasing the June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup. Security No new security fixes. See .NET Framework May 2018 Security and Quality... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Source: .NET Framework June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup | .NET Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

.NET Framework July 2017 Security and Quality Rollup

Source: .NET Framework July 2017 Security and Quality Rollup | .NET Blog

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup

Read more: .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup | .NET Blog

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

.NET Framework June 2018 Security and Quality Rollup - Similar Threads - NET Framework June

1. .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Initialization Error - Please Set Registry Key: Hello, I have a program called NeuroProgrammer. I believe the following error could have started after a recent Windows update, but I'm not sure. When I try to open the program, I get the following error: Please set registry key...
  2. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621: Today, we are happy to share the .NET Framework 4.8 Early Access build 3621 for your feedback. This is one of the in-development builds of the next version of the .NET Framework. The changes in this build have been functionally validated by the .NET teams. We would love your...
  3. .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10: Today, we are releasing the May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup for Windows 10 1703 (Creators Update) and Windows 10 1607 (Anniversary Update). Quality and Reliability This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements. CLR Resolves an issue in...
  4. .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup: Today, we are releasing the May 2018 Preview of Quality Rollup. Quality and Reliability This release contains the following quality and reliability improvements. CLR Resolves an issue in WindowsIdentity.Impersonate where handles were not being explicitly cleaned up....
  5. MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured in your ap...

MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured in your ap...: Good day, I have an issue with Microsoft .NET Framework. Every time I log into my session, I get a popup saying: "Unhandled exception had occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ifnore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit,...
  6. Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions?

Why do i need so many visual C++ and net framework versions?: I have 4 different visual c++ programs installed on my computer, as well as two version of net framework enabled in windows features. My question is, why do i need 6 different programs for gaming and browsing? I found that if i uninstall these programs, they come back again...
  7. Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7.2: Today, we are happy to announce the release of the .NET Framework 4.7.2. It’s included in the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. .NET Framework 4.7.2 is also available on Windows 7+ and Windows Server 2008 R2+. You can download the .NET Framework 4.7.2 Web Installer Offline...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security and quality rollup .net frameork