Windows 10: Net Framework

Discus and support Net Framework in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Motim, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Motim Win User

Net Framework

Hello,
    I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs.
    (The only user is me)
    Found it in two places:
    1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET
    2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5
    2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic
    Searching the internet I found it is used by programers, which I am not.
    Looked in the registry, it started version 2, 3, and now its 4.5.
    Qustions:
    Do I need it in my system ? what for ?
    If I do not need it, how to uninstall it, as said above it is not listed in programs list.
    Answers will be appreciated.
    Thanks

:)

Motim, Aug 17, 2018

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Net Framework

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

I have the same problem and I have a MSI GS70 Notebook, I key is pressed(Fn+volume up key) this problem come to my display. Please help me.

OGUZHANAYDIN, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Net Framework

1. Net Framework - Similar Threads - Net Framework

2. Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Framework 4.8 for Windows 10: We are thrilled to announce the release of the .NET Framework 4.8 today. It’s included in the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. .NET Framework 4.8 is also available on Windows 7+ and Windows Server 2008 R2+. You can install .NET 4.8 from our .NET Download site. For building...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Framework error: A computer I'm working on is getting an unhandled exception error every time it boots up. You can click either quit or continue and it doesn't seem to actually be affecting anything, which is nice, but it's still annoying. It claims to be a .NET error, so I tried the .NET...
  4. Can't install Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install Net Framework 3.5: I've just installed Windows 10 and everytime I try to install Net Framework 3.5 I get this: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-net-framework-35/f902ebb5-2fa0-4e09-884c-4f62847511c6
  5. .NET Framework generates "unhandles exception" error, but can't un/reinstall 'cos not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework generates "unhandles exception" error, but can't un/reinstall 'cos not...: Hope you can help, Have tried using MS Forums to solve with no avail. .NET Framework continues to generate... "Unhandled exception has occured in application" error (Have tried un/reinstalling software - no help & no one else getting problem.) So working to un/reinstall...
  6. Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Net Framework 3.5: I am running Insider Preview 18875RS_prerelease19045-1518 A new printer installation is requiring use of Net Framework 3.5 but I am receiving an error message that it cannot be installed. It is in the software set up - unchecked. When I check it, the system again tries to...
  7. Net Framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Framework 3.5: I am running Insider Preview 18875RS_prerelease19045-1518 A new printer installation is requiring use of Net Framework 3.5 but I am receiving an error message that it cannot be installed. It is in the software set up - unchecked. When I check it, the system again tries to...
  8. Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows...: Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 (x64) could not be installed in Windows 10.Error code "0x800F081F https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-net-framework-20-service-pack-2-x64/10188634-1a5b-4d52-aea7-7c3b310eb5fd
  9. bug report: NET Framework Links error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bug report: NET Framework Links error.: in this page: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/visual-studio-sdks?utm_source=getdotnetsdk&utm_medium=referral download .NET Framework 4.7.1 /4.7.0 dev pack will get a language pack only(I got a "NDP471-DevPack-CHN.exe(~10MB)" ,only xmls in it), not dev pack. The...
  10. Cumulative Update KB4489192 for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 - April 2

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4489192 for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 - April 2: April 2, 2019 - KB4489192 Cumulative update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.7.2 for Windows 10, version 1809 and Windows Server 2019 Applies to: .NET Framework Improvements and fixes This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being...