Windows 10: .NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed

Discus and support .NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried loads of stuff but i kee getting Error code: 0x800F081F I also tried this but it says: mage Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Enabling feature(s)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Onizuka, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Onizuka Win User

.NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed

I tried loads of stuff but i kee getting Error code: 0x800F081F
    I also tried this but it says:
    mage Version: 10.0.10240.16384

Enabling feature(s)
    [==========================100.0%==========================]

Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.
    Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see Configure a Windows Repair Source.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

:)

Onizuka, Nov 11, 2016
  2. kidp2 Win User

Wifi not detected by Dell Inspiron3521 laptop post-Windows 10 update

I did solve the problem by downloading the .net framework 3.5 (includes .net 2.0 and 3.0).

thank you for your help

kidp2, Nov 11, 2016
  3. Mike_396 Win User
    .NET Framework 3.5

I am running windows 10 pro 64 bit and trying to install .NET Framework 3.5 .

When trying to start Max Payne 3, I get this message:

An app on your PC needs the following feature:

.NET Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0)

Then I click on download and install this feature.

It appears to search and download files, but then shows an error message “The following feature could not be installed: .NET Framework 3.5 (includes 2.0 and 3.0) The system cannot find the file specified. Error code: 0x80070002”

Mike_396, Nov 11, 2016
  4. nt62 Win User

If you have installation media >
    at the command prompt >
    DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /Source:[your installation media Letter]:\x64\sources\sxs

EXAMPLE: if your installation media drive is E

DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFx3 /All /Source:E:\x64\sources\sxs

Can you download them?

.NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed [​IMG]

5. Onizuka Win User
    I did it and got this:
    Version: 10.0.10240.16384

Image Version: 10.0.10240.16384

Enabling feature(s)
    [==========================100.0%==========================]

Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.
    Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see Configure a Windows Repair Source.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Onizuka, Nov 11, 2016
  6. nt62 Win User
    The path must be EXACT.
    It also must be from an external source > like a USB thumb

If you can get online,
    there should be no problem downloading dot net

control panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features ON and Off

7. Onizuka Win User
    I did that, i click on ON and it says the requesed changes cant be completed
    It says i dont have the needed files to complete it

Errorcode: 0X800F081F

Onizuka, Nov 11, 2016
  8. nt62 Win User

9. Onizuka Win User
    I tried downloading it and it gives me this message:

I'm not really good with pc's so please dont make it to complicated *Biggrin

Onizuka, Nov 11, 2016
  10. nt62 Win User
    You cannot install dot net from Windows 8 into Windows 10

11. nt62 Win User
    Do you really get an error when trying to download and install from the control panel?

12. nt62 Win User
  13. Onizuka Win User

Onizuka, Nov 11, 2016
  14. Superfly Win User
    Superfly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. .NET Franework 3.5 including .NET 2.0 AND 3.0 Needed - Similar Threads - NET Franework including

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. Announcing .NET 6 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 6 Preview 3: Today, we are delighted to release .NET 6 Preview 3. This release is dedicated almost entirely to low-level performance features. These are the types of improvements that many folks don’t necessarily always fully appreciate, but they help a lot for many apps. Most...
  7. Stuck on Fixing F: Dtage 3: 100% 0 of 0???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Fixing F: Dtage 3: 100% 0 of 0???: I scanned my hp laptop for viruses with malwarebytes and quarantined them. It was only then when I actually pressed delete on them that my computer became so slow. The virus was pretty bad because after log in, all the desktop icons and taksbar would take around 10 mintues to...
  8. .NET Core 3 for Windows Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core 3 for Windows Desktop: Intro In September, we released .NET Core support for building Windows desktop applications, including WPF and Windows Forms. Since then, we have been delighted to see so many developers share their stories of migrating desktop applications (and controls libraries) to .NET...
  9. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 3: Today, we are announcing .NET Core 3.0 Preview 3. We would like to update you on the .NET Core 3.0 schedule and introduce you to improvements in .NET Core SDK installers, Docker containers, Range, and Index. We also have updates on the Windows Desktop and Entity Framework...
  10. Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Core 3 Preview 2: .NET Core 3.0 Preview 2 is now available and it includes a bunch of new updates to ASP.NET Core. Here's the list of what's new in this preview: Razor Components SignalR client-to-server streaming Pipes on HttpContext Generic host in templates Endpoint routing updates Get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0 download

2. net framework 3 5 includes net 2 0 and 3 0

3. Onizuka Win User .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)

4. .net framework(includes.net2.0 and 3.0),
  5. why .netframework 3.5 (including 2.0 and 3.0 ) is needed,
  6. .net 3.5 including 3.0 and 2.0