Windows 10: .net Missing .xml Files

Discus and support .net Missing .xml Files in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After Windows installed the recent major build, now when I try to open a module in Access Windows installer opens and tries to reinstall access. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JamesJoey, Mar 13, 2016.

1. JamesJoey Win User

.net Missing .xml Files

After Windows installed the recent major build, now when I try to open a module in Access Windows installer opens and tries
    to reinstall access.
    I wound it is caused by missing xml files in the Microsoft.net folder that MzTools uses in Access. MzTools is an Access Add-in.
    At least this is what MzTools sup[port told me.

Is there any way I can re-populate the Microsoft.net folder with all the proper xml files?
    I could restore a disk image that is prior to the upgrade but with Windows automatically installing updates it will happen a gain unless I find what update is the culprit.
    I'm under the impression it is something to do with VB.

James

:)

JamesJoey, Mar 13, 2016

2. PC Suite Upgrade : Phone (N70) not supported

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and others that have responded, there are are only 2 files present in ConfServer, the file that is missing is Nokia;SuiteConf;"Model";"IMEI".xml

All Best

prasannavira, Mar 13, 2016
  3. Pradhaban Win User
    Windows Spotlight corrupted

After coming all the forums and answers , Finally I found C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryMager is missing .net Missing .xml Files :(

Any Help to re-install Windows Spotlight again without XML.

thanks,

Pradhaban, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

.net Missing .xml Files

1. .net Missing .xml Files - Similar Threads - net Missing xml

2. 1.14 WINDOWS xml file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1.14 WINDOWS xml file: Hello.Toady i notice at may users folder an -1.14 windows xml file.What is it?Should unistall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/114-windows-xml-file/7dabdba9-199c-4fc7-b0fe-9041b6aa9093
  3. 1.14 WINDOWS xml file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1.14 WINDOWS xml file: Hello.Toady i notice at may users folder an -1.14 windows xml file.What is it?Should unistall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/114-windows-xml-file/7dabdba9-199c-4fc7-b0fe-9041b6aa9093
  4. download .xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download .xml file: I am unable to download .xml files and changing the setting doesn't work/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-xml-file/e09a3a25-3436-4466-8f2a-918f6ece0a21
  5. XML Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XML Files: Hi folks! Just registered to this forum and glad to have found it. So I was installing Ubuntu on my computer which already had windows 10.I wanted to have a dual OS. Things went south and windows got deleted/ over written or whatever. I used a hard drive recovery device to...
  6. Microsoft XML document writer missing and will not install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft XML document writer missing and will not install: Used it last week to email invoices and estimates from QuickBooks now Microsoft XML document writer missing and will not install. Spent 2 hours with QB tech support yesterday and tried everything I could find online. Running Windows 10 Pro and when I try to check Microsoft...
  7. Edit File History config1.xml and config2.xml Files Directly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edit File History config1.xml and config2.xml Files Directly: I'd like to make some changes to the File History config1.xml and config2.xml files to "clean" things up a little ... like sort included folders alphabetically, etc. However, if I edit these four files directory (there are two of each) they revert back to their default values...
  8. Editing an XML File in Program Files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Editing an XML File in Program Files: I am trying to edit an xml file under C:/Program Files/Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, but it's saying that I don't have admin privileges. The XML file I am trying to edit is the commands file so I can change the zoom key on my microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000 to...
  9. StartLayout XML file missing last section

in Windows 10 Customization
    StartLayout XML file missing last section: Run as PowerShell Administrator: PS C:\Windows\system32> Export-StartLayout -Path "D:\Custom_StartLayout.xml" When I open the xml file the last group "More Readers" is completely missing. All else looks okay. [ATTACH] Here is the beginning code, first group, last group...
  10. xml

in Windows 10 Customization
    xml: what is xml and how can I modify it. My windows media player was working alright then it stopped. When I did troubleshooting, I was told a software has changed the XML to SXL. Any help?...