Windows 10: .net Missing .xml Files

Discus and support .net Missing .xml Files in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After Windows installed the recent major build, now when I try to open a module in Access Windows installer opens and tries to reinstall access. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JamesJoey, Mar 13, 2016.

1. JamesJoey Win User

.net Missing .xml Files

After Windows installed the recent major build, now when I try to open a module in Access Windows installer opens and tries
    to reinstall access.
    I wound it is caused by missing xml files in the Microsoft.net folder that MzTools uses in Access. MzTools is an Access Add-in.
    At least this is what MzTools sup[port told me.

Is there any way I can re-populate the Microsoft.net folder with all the proper xml files?
    I could restore a disk image that is prior to the upgrade but with Windows automatically installing updates it will happen a gain unless I find what update is the culprit.
    I'm under the impression it is something to do with VB.

James

:)

JamesJoey, Mar 13, 2016

2. PC Suite Upgrade : Phone (N70) not supported

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and others that have responded, there are are only 2 files present in ConfServer, the file that is missing is Nokia;SuiteConf;"Model";"IMEI".xml

All Best

prasannavira, Mar 13, 2016
  3. Pradhaban Win User
    Windows Spotlight corrupted

After coming all the forums and answers , Finally I found C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryMager is missing .net Missing .xml Files :(

Any Help to re-install Windows Spotlight again without XML.

thanks,

Pradhaban, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

.net Missing .xml Files

1. .net Missing .xml Files - Similar Threads - net Missing xml

2. Xml files just appeared on my ssd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xml files just appeared on my ssd: Hi! I just bought an asus laptop with windows 10. All is perfect except for the fact that 3 xml files appeared out of nowhere. Their names are: "CAP", "default", "GetProfile_2". I tried to move them to another folder, because they are annoying, but just reappeared. If someone...
  3. how to convert the txt file into xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to convert the txt file into xml file: I have used the application for conversion txt into xml file but when I convert it is showing an error that is something called as no program to convert it what should I do for conversion .But I know that it is silly question but it is part of my seeking the knowledge...
  4. Can't set default app for .xml files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't set default app for .xml files: I'm using Windows 10, version 1803. I'm trying to set Notepad++ as my default editor for .xml files, without success. I tried: - Open with ..., "Choose another app" and then check the "Always use the app to open .xml file" checkbox. It opens just once in Notepad++, but...
  5. xml

in Windows 10 Customization
    xml: what is xml and how can I modify it. My windows media player was working alright then it stopped. When I did troubleshooting, I was told a software has changed the XML to SXL. Any help?...
  6. xml error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xml error: When doing a scan with free version of Spybot I get the message (in bold) below about file 180702-213610.xml. Has been on the 'cleaner' page for a few days. What is 180702-213610.xml? Is it a virus? Has it been cleaned based on note in green below? I use Webroot...
  7. Problem when opening xml file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem when opening xml file: I have a small program, which uses a number of xml files. The program is not working properly and I suspect that is due to a problem with one of the xml files. When I click on any except one of those files it opens in a MS Edge (the default Windows 10 browser) window and all...
  8. MP4 file opens on personal laptop as XML Document file

in Windows 10 Support
    MP4 file opens on personal laptop as XML Document file: I downloaded an MP4 video file on my work laptop (Windows 7) and was able to open and watch it on Windows Media Player. I copied the file onto an external memory drive to watch the video at home but when I open the drive on my personal laptop (Windows 10) the file changes...
  9. Are these logs and xml files in this hidden folder normal?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are these logs and xml files in this hidden folder normal?: Hi everyone, This is my first time posting but I've been reading the 7 forums for a while. I need someone smarter than me to offer some help. I've discovered a hidden folder on my C Drive and there are a number of logs and xml files inside. At first, I was denied access to...
  10. Getting different file icons for XML and TXT

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting different file icons for XML and TXT: Hi, Does anyone know if there's a way in Win 10 to get different icons associated with file types that are tied together, such as xml and txt? I've tried setting a new icon for either xml/txt using Nirsoft FileTypesMan, but (as the the software points out) they're tied...