Windows 10: NETBIOS.SYS Blue screen

Discus and support NETBIOS.SYS Blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I keep getting a bluescreen due to netbios.sys How can I figure out whats causing the problem? I can post logs if needed? If so, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gcappa, Oct 4, 2016.

1. gcappa Win User

NETBIOS.SYS Blue screen

Hi Guys,

I keep getting a bluescreen due to netbios.sys

How can I figure out whats causing the problem? I can post logs if needed? If so, which logs I should post.

It's a new build computer. I use a vpn, bitdefender and adguard. Seems like there are many errors in the logs but i cant tell them apart.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

gcappa, Oct 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 FAILURE

I installed the Windows 10 upgrade and now All I get on the Tower/ Desktop is Blue Screen RECOVERY ?

It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

If you'd like to restart ..................,

then there are 2 Boxes SEE ADVANCED OPTIONS and RESTART MY PC ?

Frustrated Blue Screen, Oct 4, 2016
  3. I been installing some games for my kid and the computer started getting BSOD.

* Original Title: BSOD netbios.sys?

Hi guys,

i been installing some games for my kid and the computer started getting BSOD.

I have a dump file here, i hope it is the right one.

Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

I have no idea what can cause it and really need some help.

Thanks

BamuhBamuh, Oct 4, 2016
  4. Redii Win User

NETBIOS.SYS Blue screen

New here I'd suggest to follow
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums
    Add your system specs and dump.

I am here due to my own issue, I don't know a lot about this field though I'd like to add some suggestions if I may. In no way will I be offended if you choose to look passed my advice as I'm not certified or have a high understanding in such areas...

A quick google search derived of your statements lead me to:
    "Causes of Netbios.sys Errors
    • Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted MSDN Disc 5 device drivers. (very common)

• Corruption in Windows registry from a recent netbios.sys-related software change (install or uninstall).
    • Virus or malware infection that has corrupted the netbios.sys file or related MSDN Disc 5 program files.
    • Hardware conflict after installing new Microsoft hardware, or hardware related to netbios.sys.
    • Damaged or removed system files after you’ve installed software or drivers related to MSDN Disc 5.
    • netbios.sys blue screen caused by a damaged hard disk.
    • netbios.sys STOP error due to memory (RAM) corruption."

From this (and a couple other searches) I would suggest... Updating drivers. Memtest86 being ran. If you have Mcafee, uninstalling it and using MSSE and/or malwarebytes (running a scan). Running the command "sfc /scannow" as admin in cmd.

I hope this is able to aid you in some way, pleasant computing.

Redii, Oct 5, 2016
Thema:

NETBIOS.SYS Blue screen

1. NETBIOS.SYS Blue screen - Similar Threads - NETBIOS SYS Blue

2. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  3. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  4. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  5. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  6. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blue Screen cpuz136_x64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen cpuz136_x64.sys: We are facing an issue with our computers, the blue screen appears randomly, I checked the dump files and it comes with the following error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-cpuz136x64sys/fcf89b00-7fd1-47f4-8ce6-b49f2072180f
  8. netwtw10.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netwtw10.sys blue screen: I am constantly getting a netwtw10.sys Bluescreen .. so to those of you who are tech abled I ask for your help in this matter, Please keep in mind I am tech ignorant.. I gathered some basic information to hopefully help.Computer : Dell G5 SE 5505Network Adapter : KillerR...
  9. wdf01000.sys blue screen

wdf01000.sys blue screen: Dears , Kindly assist me with this issue here is the minidump https://asgcgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/makary_kirolos/EjMqZK4V2fZFj9hzeJtMwuEBmsDLR_YQtyjleKVYNGrYhQ?e=eLdnbg Thanks...
  10. Blue screen wdf01000.sys

Blue screen wdf01000.sys: Please assist. Recently, been receiving random blue screen restarts, displaying the stop code 'wdf01000.sys'. Nothing specific is being run to trigger this code, which makes it difficult to pinpoint. After researching stop code, I began updating the drivers. Updated all...