Windows 10: Netbook

Discus and support Netbook in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Upgraded my Samsung n145plus netbook to w10. Finally metro apps work at full screen at 1024x600 without shoody resolution hacks [img] The start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by derek10, Feb 11, 2015.

1. derek10 Win User

Netbook

Upgraded my Samsung n145plus netbook to w10.

Finally metro apps work at full screen at 1024x600 without shoody resolution hacks

Netbook [​IMG]

The start menu is a bit rough, and the new search feature takes a time to start. The cortana thingy doesn't work on my region. The new window animations are smooth and everything seems to work more or less fine

IE doesn't open (but Chrome does) I don't know why.

It starts and shutdown as fast as w8.1

:)

derek10, Feb 11, 2015

2. OVI suite and RAM usage

Hmm, I see, you're using a booklet. But newer netbooks today can take up to 2gb of RAM. Besides, a netbook wasnt designed to actually handle PC programs, I dont even understand why some people use netbooks as replacement to PCs. The only thing a netbook
    is good for is web surfing, a couple of games and office applications. You even need the Lite versions of certain programs for netbooks instead of the actual program (In example, Photoshop lite/portable for netbooks). Maybe you should ask Nokia for like, Ovi
    lite. LOL.

Anyway, I assumed most of you guys would be using PCs instead of netbooks.

chanchan05, Feb 11, 2015
  3. VGA output signal

I am using Netbook HP Mini 110 and used to connect to my tv via VGA output. This was working well during Windows 7. However, after Windows 10 installed, my tv monitor say 'Signal Not Compatible'.

I also have Netbook HP Mini 210. This netbook perfectly displayed into the same tv monitor.

So, I compared the video driver on both netbook and both netbook is using the same type of driver.

Can anybody give suggestion on the VGA signal issue?

Mohamad Abdullah, Feb 11, 2015
Thema:

Netbook

1. Netbook - Similar Threads - Netbook

2. I have a WSUS EEE netbook and I can't find the setting that changes my desktop background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a WSUS EEE netbook and I can't find the setting that changes my desktop background.: I've been through all the setting in the control panel and I've right clicked while in the desktop, I've looked and looked but I just can't find where to change the desktop background/wallpaper. Please help. Thank you :D...
  3. I have a WSUS EEE netbook and I can't find the setting that changes my desktop background.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a WSUS EEE netbook and I can't find the setting that changes my desktop background.: I've been through all the setting in the control panel and I've right clicked while in the desktop, I've looked and looked but I just can't find where to change the desktop background/wallpaper. Please help. Thank you :D...
  4. Factory reset Asus Netbook with Windows 7 Starter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset Asus Netbook with Windows 7 Starter: I found an old Asus netbook with Windows 7 Starter, and I don't remember my password. I don't use it anymore, so I would like to do a factory reset and then give the netbook to someone who might enjoy it. I have tried rebooting it into recovery mode, but it is still requiring...
  5. Factory reset Asus Netbook with Windows 7 Starter

Factory reset Asus Netbook with Windows 7 Starter: I found an old Asus netbook with Windows 7 Starter, and I don't remember my password. I don't use it anymore, so I would like to do a factory reset and then give the netbook to someone who might enjoy it. I have tried rebooting it into recovery mode, but it is still requiring...
  6. I have bought a new Prixton Netbook Pro 4/64 with Windows 10 pre-installed and we can't get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a new Prixton Netbook Pro 4/64 with Windows 10 pre-installed and we can't get...: We purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed and then opened a new Microsoft account for my daughter and we still can't get past the log-in page - it says the password is incorrect. What can we do to fix this please? THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING!Regards, *** Email...
  7. I have bought a new Prixton Netbook Pro 4/64 with Windows 10 pre-installed and we can't get...

I have bought a new Prixton Netbook Pro 4/64 with Windows 10 pre-installed and we can't get...: We purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed and then opened a new Microsoft account for my daughter and we still can't get past the log-in page - it says the password is incorrect. What can we do to fix this please? THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING!Regards, *** Email...
  8. I have bought a new Prixton Netbook Pro 4/64 with Windows 10 pre-installed and we can't get...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. I tried DD the windows emmc chip content from a netbook to a usb drive so I can boot from a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried DD the windows emmc chip content from a netbook to a usb drive so I can boot from a...: I read many guides from answers.microsoft site and I'm learning a great deal but I'm stuck at the point where other people find results... when I type bcdedit to check device and paths I get the error "the boot configuration data store could not be opened" and then following...
  10. I tried DD the windows emmc chip content from a netbook to a usb drive so I can boot from a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I tried DD the windows emmc chip content from a netbook to a usb drive so I can boot from a...: I read many guides from answers.microsoft site and I'm learning a great deal but I'm stuck at the point where other people find results... when I type bcdedit to check device and paths I get the error "the boot configuration data store could not be opened" and then following...