Windows 10: Netflix app download location

Discus and support Netflix app download location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I change the download location for the Netflix app to an external storage device? I'm trying to download movies to my external drive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dorian_451, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Netflix app download location

How can I change the download location for the Netflix app to an external storage device? I'm trying to download movies to my external drive and there's no setting within the app to do so, it defaults to C:. I also tried to move the app entirely to the external but there is no windows setting to do so.

:)

Dorian_451, Jul 15, 2018

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jul 15, 2018
  3. NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Netflix app download location

Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Netflix app download location

1. Netflix app download location - Similar Threads - Netflix app download

2. Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing: Hi,I'm running Parallels VM with windows 11 on Macbook m1 in order to use the Netflix app offline.I'm able to watch the movie/series right after installation, but when i'm trying to download the movie/series and play it, the app crashes, even if i keep my laptop online.I've...
  3. Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing: Hi,I'm running Parallels VM with windows 11 on Macbook m1 in order to use the Netflix app offline.I'm able to watch the movie/series right after installation, but when i'm trying to download the movie/series and play it, the app crashes, even if i keep my laptop online.I've...
  4. No option to download Netflix app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  5. No option to download Netflix app

No option to download Netflix app: Hi! So, title says it all. I use Windows 11 ARM via Parallels VM on a Apple M1 Macbook. I updated Windows to 22H2, tried wreset.exe, manual resetting and defaulting Microsoft store. I signed in my account, tried to change the country I am not from Russia though, so Netflix...
  6. Netflix App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  7. Netflix App

Netflix App: June 2022 My Netflix App downloads movies but when I go to view offline the message says "there is no internet connection". I reinstalled Netflix App, and restarted but no success. Not much in temporary files. What is the problem here? It worked fine a few weeks ago....
  8. Netflix text and location Problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix text and location Problem: I have been facing this problem for more than 1 month. I tried many ways but could not find any solution. I expect your help from you.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-text-and-location-problem/fac683e5-7b52-4737-a8ee-d3cdc8ca7c4f
  9. Netflix app will not download from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Netflix app will not download from store: I have recently bought a new laptop and am trying to get the Netflix app from the windows store. It says that the app is already owned when I go to the store page. However, when I click the blue 'install' button, a black border appears around the button but nothing appears...
  10. App store not downloading the right version of Netflix

App store not downloading the right version of Netflix: Well, I've recently made a clean install of W10 on my pc, and when I download the Netflix app, it downloads the W8 version (which I don't like), not the W10 one. I check for app updates, but there's nothing for Netflix. What can I do about it? Thanks in advance. 55982

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix app windows change download folder