Windows 10: Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd.

Discus and support Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Everything was working just fine up until this past Friday. I was happily binge watching Game of Thrones via Kodi when that stopped working. Can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jayv2251, Jul 1, 2018.

1. jayv2251 Win User

Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd.

Everything was working just fine up until this past Friday. I was happily binge watching Game of Thrones via Kodi when that stopped working. Can't get any requesters to work. Cleaned all cache and downloads out. Rebooted computer, reloaded Kodi. Still can't get anything to load properly. If I attempt to load my M3U playlist some of the channels work, but most don't. I've checked with PearTV and all my channels are currently working from their end.

While that was all in Neptune Rising I tried to load GoT through Placenta, Genisis Reborn and Covenant. I also tried other TV series. I did get Code Black to load but it was as if I was zoomed in on the picture. If a frame shows a head, all I see is a close-up of teeth and lips. Titles to shows are so large you can't read the letters.

Now I'd be on a Kodi specific forum, BUT this is also effecting Netflix and Hulu as well. I was just going to chalkd this issue up to a usual Kodi "burp" and reinstall. Yet when I went to run Netflix through MS Edge, it was doing the same thing. I thought perhaps Edge was messed up some how, so I tried running Netflix stand alone app for Windows 10 and the same darn thing happens to it as well. Same goes for Hulu.

Latest Windows update for my system was on June 7th so it wouldn't take another 22 days to suddenly muck things up. I just checked my driver too, it's fine for a Radeon 8700 can go.

I haven't installed any new software or anything. I'm too busy packing to move at the end of July. I've ran spyware, malware checks, cycled router and modem. Can't think of anything else to do. Oh.... YouTube and DVD playback works fine! How odd is that?! Suggestions?

:)

jayv2251, Jul 1, 2018
  2. WB333 Win User

Hulu Plus / Netflix playback error when connecting to a second display

Error message from Hulu Plus: Video playback not supported on this device. (PB8 - C0262500).

Error code from Netflix: U7361-1235-C00D7159

This wasn't a problem before, and I am unsure when this became a problem. Maybe it's a known issue already. I am in Windows 10, and I do have the latest update. Netflix and Hulu Plus will play videos until I establish a connection to a wireless display
    (in this situation, my TV). As soon as the connection is made, the video stops and the error message comes up -- any thoughts?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

WB333, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Hulu/Netflix failures

Neither Netflix nor Hulu work, Hulu is saying I need an updated graphics driver or just plain won't work.

HULU error message: We're sorry, there was an issue playing the video you selected. (PB4-system.exeception: 3100 an error has occurred.)

This happens on every video I choose. In their details of the error they say to update the phone (already do this regularly) or install an up to date graphics driver. Graphics driver? Where do I get that?

Netflix error message: Netflix streaming error Error Code: P8106-5052. This title is not available to watch instantly. Please try another title.

This happens on every video, including the ones that they created just for streaming like House of Cards.

I'm pretty frustrated with the limited support that I'm getting on this issue.

StevenCason, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd.

Hulu Plus / Netflix playback error when connecting to a second display

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I understand you are facing issues with Hulu Plus and Netflix.

What do you mean by “I do have the latest update”? Are you referring to Windows 10 system updates or app updates?

You may open the store app and check for the latest update of the apps (Hulu plus and Netflix). If available, install it and check.

Try the following methods and check if the app works fine:

Method 1: I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter which automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account settings.

Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

Try the suggestions provided in the following link and check:

What to do if you have problems with an app:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Method 3: Change the Netflix app install location and check.

1. Press the Windows key + the letter I on your keyboard to open the Setting panel.

2. Click on System.

3. Select Apps & Features.

• It may take a moment for Windows to determine the app size.
    4. Locate and select the Netflix app

5. Select Move.

6. Select the C: Drive.

7. Select Move again to confirm your selection.

8. Try Netflix again.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd.

1. Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd. - Similar Threads - Netflix Hulu Kodi

2. PC Acting Wierd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Acting Wierd: Periodically, my windows 10 PC acts strangely. I am using the internet primarily Firefox and then nothing works right. If I try to click on a tab, it will select multiple tabs with the borders being highlighted in blue. If I minimize Firefox or close it, and try to restart it...
  3. PC Acting Wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Acting Wierd: Periodically, my windows 10 PC acts strangely. I am using the internet primarily Firefox and then nothing works right. If I try to click on a tab, it will select multiple tabs with the borders being highlighted in blue. If I minimize Firefox or close it, and try to restart it...
  4. PC Acting Wierd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows acting wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows acting wierd: Hello i have a problem with windows. System start acting wierd after i switch from intelcore duo quad q9560 to amdryzen 5 1600. It completly freeze sometimes and i cant search in windows start or open apps or even turn off the system. But i can operate with programs or games...
  6. Windows acting wierd

Windows acting wierd: Hello i have a problem with windows. System start acting wierd after i switch from intelcore duo quad q9560 to amdryzen 5 1600. It completly freeze sometimes and i cant search in windows start or open apps or even turn off the system. But i can operate with programs or games...
  7. Windows acting wierd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Pendrive acting wierd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pendrive acting wierd: Actually I had got a windows usb recovery drive from dell of windows 10 and to when I tried to format it from AOEMl the drive got disappeared but it is showing up in device manager but not in file explorer nor in bios so please help me out...
  9. Pendrive acting wierd

Pendrive acting wierd: Actually I had got a windows usb recovery drive from dell of windows 10 and to when I tried to format it from AOEMl the drive got disappeared but it is showing up in device manager but not in file explorer nor in bios so please help me out...
  10. Windows is acting wierd

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows is acting wierd: So i just start up my pc and i notice when i put the cursor on the taskbar it shows the loading cursor,i tried open the task manager and nothing showed,i tried right clicking for refresh and nothing happened,when i wanna click on apps on desktop once it usually shows like...