Windows 10: netflix on multiple monitors

Discus and support netflix on multiple monitors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I contacted Netflix support for this issue and they said it is an html5 issue ????? ok. The support engineer said to install Chrome. ok.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nt62, Oct 21, 2016.

1. nt62 Win User

netflix on multiple monitors

Hello.

I contacted Netflix support for this issue
    and they said it is an html5 issue ?????

ok. The support engineer said to install Chrome.
    ok. Chrome runs Netflix a-ok, good to go, on multiple monitors
    that have differing resolutions in Windows 10.

Chrome displays Netflix fine on 1 monitor @ 3840 x 2160
    and the other @ 1920 x 1080 at the same time

IE does not - Edge does not - the Netflix app does not.

Anyone else?

netflix on multiple monitors [​IMG]

:)

2. Cannot interact with Microsoft Edge/Netflix UWP App Windows on one of my 2 monitors.

Hi all,

I've been having an intermittent issue with some apps, most notable Microsoft Edge and Netflix. I have a two monitor setup, and, on my main monitor (2560x1440), I cannot interact with content in the Microsoft Edge browser or the Edge window itself. I cannot
    drag the window or click anything on any webpages or scroll, but I can type in the address bar, minimize, and close the window, and interact with the browser settings and toolbars. With Netflix, I can move the window, but cannot interact with any content inside
    the app (i.e. scrolling, clicking videos etc.). However, I can move the Edge window when it is in the loading state (the blue splash screen), and when it is on my second monitor (1920x1080), everything works fine. Everything also works fine on the second monitor
    with Netflix.

The issue goes away with a reboot but comes back again after a few hours. I have reset Microsoft Edge's data, and reinstalled Netflix multiple times, but even after being reinstalled, Netflix exhibits the problem unless I reboot. Other UWP apps like Store
    are not affected.

Has anyone else seen this problem or have any possible solutions to fix it? I am running an sfc /scannow currently to see if anything is corrupted.

mkchampion, Oct 21, 2016
  3. external monitor from laptop

Is the issue only on Netflix? Does the dual monitor work on other websites or while performing other activities?

Did you install your graphic drivers?

You can uninstall and reinstall the display drivers and check.
    Follow these steps to uninstall graphics drivers.

a. Press
    Windows key + X and select Device Manager.

b. Search for
    Display Adapters and expand it.

c. Right click on the display driver
    and select Uninstall.

Use Dual Monitors with Windows 10

Work and play better with multiple monitors

Mr Wilson_13, Oct 21, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "multiple monitors"? Do you mean, at the same time? Or do you mean on monitors other than the primary one?

Mystere, Oct 21, 2016
  5. nt62 Win User
    Well the problem was solved using Chrome but yes, at the same time.
    A laptop (as primary) connected to a 55" via HDMI laptop output.

nt62, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. netflix on multiple monitors - Similar Threads - netflix multiple monitors

2. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple monitors: Hi,I replaced my second monitor this week. It will only duplicate the laptop screen; it will not extend.In display they show up as one monitor and windows does not detect the new monitor. I've run the windows update and checked the one video adaptor driver that's listed. I...
  3. Netflix turns off my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix turns off my monitor: Whenever I open either the app or the browser version it turns off my monitor, Before anyone says try using 60Hz I already did and it still turns off my monitor.every single streaming service turns off my monitor even if i have it on my other screen it turns off the same...
  4. Netflix turns off my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix turns off my monitor: Whenever I open either the app or the browser version it turns off my monitor, Before anyone says try using 60Hz I already did and it still turns off my monitor.every single streaming service turns off my monitor even if i have it on my other screen it turns off the same...
  5. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple monitors: Our teachers have Dell Latitude 3310 2-in-1 laptops and corresponding docks in classrooms. The docks are connected to a monitor and a projector. When we clean install the laptops, the teacher can either duplicate the display on all three output devices laptop screen, monitor...
  6. Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Monitors: Hi, I have been using 2 monitors for some time now but wanted to add a third - I can plug the monitor in and it is detected - I can line it up that it is displaying in the right order but it wont let me adjust the Screen Size or Resolution. The third monitor appears small...
  7. Multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple monitors: I have a RazerBlade Pro and am trying to set up multiple monitors. The computer has 1 HDMI Port and1 Thunderbolt port. Was able to connect 1 additional monitor to the HDMI port. This works with either my Samsung 32" monitor or the HP 29" monitor. When I try to add a...
  8. Multiple monitors

Multiple monitors: Can do I set up 2 external monitors on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-monitors/69e805c9-758f-485d-a74b-e316dddb9b8d
  9. multiple monitors

multiple monitors: how to switch my 1 and 2 monitors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/multiple-monitors/101ec3d8-0e37-497f-8656-1df332c50ba6
  10. multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    multiple monitors: Is there a way to make certain programs only open up on a certain monitor in Windows 10? Right now I am using 2 monitors for programs and a TV to run Netflix app, etc. 14378

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix on multiple screen

2. netflix on multiple displays

3. how to make netfix use all three monitors

4. how to use 2 monitors for netflix,
  5. netflix dual monitor issue,
  6. netflix dual monitor,
  7. netflix with two monitors