Windows 10: Netflix unveils new design for TV experience

Discus and support Netflix unveils new design for TV experience in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Netflix, we are constantly asking ourselves what can we do to make it even easier for our members to spend less time browsing and more time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Netflix unveils new design for TV experience

Source: See What's Next...On TV | Netflix Media Center

:)

Brink, Jul 18, 2018

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Netflix fails to project to Samsung 60" LED TV (UN60ES8000) via Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

I am trying to use the Wireless Display Adapter that I just bought at the Microsoft store with a new Surface Pro 3, i5 with 8 gig RAM and 256g memory running on Windows 10. I have installed every update that has been pushed to me since buying it last week.
    When I called Netflix they sent an email with a link containing 3 suggestions. This is the only one that looks close. However what is the "WUAPP App" for? If my windows updates come through, do I need to download this from a 3rd party site?

I am able to run MP4 video from my computer on the TV that appears to not go through the Wireless Display Adapter, and after a lot of effort I am now able to stream YouTube to the TV. But no Netflix.

Help

ATSullivan

The error Message from Netflix says:

1 Netflix is not supported in virtual machines

2 New graphics drivers may be required. Use windows update or graphics card manufactures sire to obtain a graphics driver certified for Windows 8.

And.. the following graphics drivers are known to cause this problem

- Microsoft Basic DispalyAdapter

- Apple Boot Camp graphics drivers

Error code: W8156-C0262500

Netflix suggested solution:

• Go to the Charms Menu by pressing the Windows Key +
      C.
    • Select Search.
    • Select Everywhere from the drop-down menu.
      • If you do not have a drop-menu continue to step 4.
    • Search for "WUAPP."
    • Select the WUAPP App.
    • Select Check for Updates.
    • Select Install Important Updates.
    • Once the updates are installed, try Netflix again.

A TSullivan, Jul 18, 2018
  4. John Zab Win User

Windows 10 Netflix App

Hi Brennan,

To help you regarding with the issue on displaying Netflix app on 2nd monitor (TV), kindly give us details on the following:

• Is this issue isolated to Netflix app?
    • Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    In the meantime, you can try these steps:

• Press Windows + P.
    • A side window pane should appear on your PC screen saying Project.
    • Select Duplicate from the list.
    • Then check if Netflix will now play video on the 2nd screen (TV).
    We look forward to your response.

John Zab, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Netflix unveils new design for TV experience - Similar Threads - Netflix unveils design

2. Unveiling Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unveiling Copilot: At its Surface event on Thursday, September 21st, Redmond, Washington-based Microsoft announced Copilot, which it describes as an everyday AI companion.Copilot will be available across Microsoft 365, which includes apps like Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Bing, Edge...
  3. Unveiling Copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unveiling Copilot: At its Surface event on Thursday, September 21st, Redmond, Washington-based Microsoft announced Copilot, which it describes as an everyday AI companion.Copilot will be available across Microsoft 365, which includes apps like Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, Bing, Edge...
  4. Netflix not working on new Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix not working on new Edge?: Anyone else having trouble getting movies on Netflix to play? I have no idea why but they won't play for me. If I pick a movie from the home screen they work fine. But if I search for a movie and try to play it, it doesn't work. When I try to move the movie around I get the...
  5. New Fluent Design Experience for Microsoft OneDrive Mobile apps

in Windows 10 News
    New Fluent Design Experience for Microsoft OneDrive Mobile apps: [ATTACH] Work does not solely revolve around an office space. With Microsoft mobile apps, you can create and edit documents, scan receipts and business cards, markup and annotate PDFs, chat and co-author Office documents and share content with your peers across departments...
  6. New Twitter.com design experiment now available for more people

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter.com design experiment now available for more people: We're inviting more of you to the party! Check it out and let us know what you think of the twitter.com design experiment. [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote]Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 135667
  7. Microsoft unveils new open source Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils new open source Windows Terminal: Microsoft released the source code of a new Windows Terminal application today featuring multi-tab support, improved font rendering, and more. The company plans to add Windows Terminal to the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 devices soon to make it available to more users....
  8. Latest innovations in PC experiences unveiled at HP Reinvent

in Windows 10 News
    Latest innovations in PC experiences unveiled at HP Reinvent: At HP Reinvent, the company’s largest global partner event, HP unveiled a variety of new offerings designed to transform experiences across work and life – including a ground-breaking security service, a cutting-edge commercial virtual reality (VR) headset, as well as new...
  9. watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?: How do I use my TV as a display using my PC and cables? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watch-netflix-on-tv-from-my-laptop-using-cables/fbb7442a-a8b9-4182-bf9e-3326d3f65683
  10. Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)

in Windows 10 News
    Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta): Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta) or Adobe XD, is a new creative tool from Adobe for designing high-fidelity prototypes of websites and mobile apps. You can try a new public preview released today of Adobe XD on Windows 10. Why Adobe XD? A well-designed app often starts...