Windows 10: netflix will not play movie

Discus and support netflix will not play movie in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bugs mum, Aug 7, 2018.

1. bugs mum Win User

netflix will not play movie

hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou

:)

bugs mum, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Gunite Win User

Movies and Tv app won't play any videos in windows 10

Only way I've found to side step the issue is open up your favorite web browser in Win10 and play Amazon, Netflix, or a YouTube movie in the browser. Then open Movies and TV and start playing the movie you want to watch. It will cut the movie off in the
    browser and start playing in the Movies App. This method doesn't work for me if I try to play the actual Netflix App and try to play Movies App. This is the only PC that has this issue and of course it's my living room HTPC.

Gunite, Aug 7, 2018
  3. moses123 Win User
    Unable to play Netflix movie on Windows Edge. Please help. Thanks.

Unable to play Netflix movie on Windows Edge. Please help. Thanks.

moses123, Aug 7, 2018
  4. netflix will not play movie

Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

netflix will not play movie

1. netflix will not play movie - Similar Threads - netflix play movie

2. Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing: Hi,I'm running Parallels VM with windows 11 on Macbook m1 in order to use the Netflix app offline.I'm able to watch the movie/series right after installation, but when i'm trying to download the movie/series and play it, the app crashes, even if i keep my laptop online.I've...
  3. Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded Netflix movies keep the app crashing: Hi,I'm running Parallels VM with windows 11 on Macbook m1 in order to use the Netflix app offline.I'm able to watch the movie/series right after installation, but when i'm trying to download the movie/series and play it, the app crashes, even if i keep my laptop online.I've...
  4. Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to play YouTube or Netflix: Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363 Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA app Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA edge browser YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh...
  5. netflix movies

netflix movies: how do I project movies to tv from laptop with windows 10-s trying chromecast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-movies/7c3587a0-3763-489b-903a-8867d46ab781
  6. Netflix won't play vidoes

Netflix won't play vidoes: Why won't my laptop play Netflix vidoes? It will play the previews of a movie but when I click on a movie to watch it won't play the movie? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-wont-play-vidoes/89824f93-b6b3-4260-a77d-e0916843120e
  7. my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix: my pc want play movies from hulu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-want-play-movies-from-hulu-but-will-play/4e601d6f-c66b-40c1-9994-cc881359d9c5
  8. movies will not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    movies will not play: i just turn off fast start up and my movies running ok.go in to power op. and turn off fasted startup.and turn off pc. turn on pc try running a movie. good luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-will-not-play/626eacbe-12be-4885-8c85-f7c360b63ca8
  9. Netflix not playing error message

Netflix not playing error message: Hi community, i have a new surface tablet --surface go. It will not stream anything from Netflix. I left the country, used it with no problem got back state side and now I get an error message every time I try to stream. I signed off all devices and signed back on. The...
  10. netflix movies wont play anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    netflix movies wont play anymore: I dont understand why I cannot play movies on my hp all-in-one. Please tell me I dont have to buy something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/netflix-movies-wont-play-anymore/3e2c75b5-b349-4ac0-97c1-95ac98976804

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix will not play movies