Windows 10: Netflix

Discus and support Netflix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I only noticed this last night but I can say before the November update Netflix worked fine. Also I spent almost 2 hours with Netflix in chat last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wjbodin3, Nov 24, 2015.

1. wjbodin3 Win User

Netflix

I only noticed this last night but I can say before the November update Netflix worked fine. Also I spent almost 2 hours with Netflix in chat last night only in the end to be told they don't really have support for windows 10 yet and they just try to fly with what worked with windows 8.

I can get the Netflix app to launch but it will not allow me to sign in giving me an error that something may be wrong with my profile. I have watched Netflix the last 2 days on my Android phone, my Wii, and in Firefox on this computer. Netflix is connecting to their servers because I have purposely put a wrong password and the error changes to wrong password not bad profile.

The last thing that Netflix said to try was to try to contact Microsoft to find out where Metro App stored their cache so I could delete that in case it was not being removed when I uninstalled and reinstalled. Something tells me it is not because in the store then I reinstalled it last, right before it completed I noticed it said copying user data.

Anyone know where this cache is and if it is safe to manually delete it?

:)

wjbodin3, Nov 24, 2015
  2. TomWx965 Win User

Netflix does NOT make the Windows 10 phone app - who does and who supports it?

I am having issues with the Windows 10 Mobile/Phone Application “NETFLIX”.
    Netflix strongly insist that it is NOT their APP. They say the Microsoft store is in error when they say the app is Published by NetFlix.
    It is NOT their app and they do NOT support the NETFLIX app.

Who support the NetFlix app on Wondows 10 mobile/phone?

Who is the real publisher and developer of the app?

Is it safe to run since Netflix says it is not their app?

Who do you contact to get the app store download page fixed – it should not say this is a NETFLIX app and list the true publisher of the app.

TomWx965, Nov 24, 2015
  3. WalterARG Win User
    Lumia 8.1 and Netflix-Casting

Google will not develop a Netflix app.

Microsoft or Netflix MUST publish a Netflix app that can cast to Chromecast from Windows Phone/Mobile device.

WalterARG, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

Netflix

1. Netflix - Similar Threads - Netflix

2. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  3. Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen duplicating problem with Netflix - 2nd screen is just black, without video. Any idea?: I am trying to play a laptop video via Netflix on my second monitor / projector. NTB Asus FX705DU, drivers are installed - I use Experience for nvidia....
  4. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  5. How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?

How to find password stored in Windows Store app like X box, Netflix, icloud etc?: How to find passwords store in Windows Store app? For example, if I have to find the password of my xbax app or icloud app installed using Windows app store?...
  6. how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix: how to turn off windows lock while watching Movie on Streaming Apps for example on NETFLIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-windows-lock-while-watching/cb02a7f2-17c4-43eb-b4e4-e6f9198a6f2e
  7. how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix

how to turn off windows lock while watching netflix: how to turn off windows lock while watching Movie on Streaming Apps for example on NETFLIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-windows-lock-while-watching/cb02a7f2-17c4-43eb-b4e4-e6f9198a6f2e
  8. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  9. How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?

How do I fix videos YouTube and Netflix from lagging while my laptop is plugged in charging?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3I noticed about a week ago, when trying to watch Netflix or YouTube whilst the laptop is charging, the video and audio playback is lagging. When the device is not charging, there doesn't seem to be a problem. I've had a Google and tried a few settings...
  10. My new pc won't download any apps from Microsoft store. I've tried netflix, spotify, it...

My new pc won't download any apps from Microsoft store. I've tried netflix, spotify, it...: I've tried netflix, spotify, it says 'we're having trouble connecting' and offers me to retry, but they still don't download these apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-pc-wont-download-any-apps-from-microsoft/d4fd8dc6-9e61-4bf7-82b9-e8ca5824b708