Windows 10: .netframework 3.5 installation problem

Discus and support .netframework 3.5 installation problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone one of the apps i have needs .net 3.5 software i clicked install this feature ,but it is giving me error code 0x800736b3 the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by akhil512, May 16, 2016.

1. akhil512 Win User

.netframework 3.5 installation problem

Hello everyone one of the apps i have needs .net 3.5 software

i clicked install this feature ,but it is giving me error code 0x800736b3 the referenced assembly is not installed on your system

i tried many things ( even cmd thing) nothing is fixing it

when i tried cmd fix it is giving me 14003 error

Please help me solve this issue

:)

akhil512, May 16, 2016

2. 0x80071a90when trying to install .NetFramework 3.5.

Hello.

Have some error 0x80071a90when trying to install .NetFramework 3.5.

Can you solve a problem?

OT:

.NetFramework 3.5

goodwin8137, May 16, 2016
  3. Net Framework 3.5

Hi,

NetFramework 3.5 is pre-installed on Windows 10

Start > Control Panel > Uninstall Programs

Click on Turn Windows Features on or off

The box should be checked next to NetFramework 3.5

Click cancel to close the window

Smittychat., May 16, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 16, 2016
  5. akhil512 Win User
    akhil512, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. .netframework 3.5 installation problem - Similar Threads - netframework installation problem

2. Microsoft netframework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft netframework: this message appears evey time I restart my laptop I tried every solution but nothing solves it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-netframework/716ea1ae-e3f6-452d-ae2e-e29e84255abf
  3. Microsoft netframework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft netframework: this message appears evey time I restart my laptop I tried every solution but nothing solves it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-netframework/716ea1ae-e3f6-452d-ae2e-e29e84255abf
  4. Microsoft netframework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. netframework issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    netframework issue: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Exception from HRESULT:...
  6. netframework issue

netframework issue: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. Exception from HRESULT:...
  7. netframework issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10: Dear all good evening; I will need your help installing dot net.framework 3.5 on computers with the Windows 10 professional operating system. Because I proceed as before by going through "adding components" of the computer settings. But as soon as I launch the download...
  9. Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10

Cannot install Netframework on Windows 10: Dear all good evening; I will need your help installing dot net.framework 3.5 on computers with the Windows 10 professional operating system. Because I proceed as before by going through "adding components" of the computer settings. But as soon as I launch the download...
  10. Windows Netframework

Windows Netframework: I have a Problem of windows net framework. its version is 3.5. which is not downloading. there comes an error whenever i try to install that. I am not well aware of Windows so tell me step by step instructions. My PC specs are core i5 first generation 650 Processor 3.2...