Windows 10: Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router

Discus and support Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Am considering changing ISP from DSL to cable/broadband. Anyone have any experience with one of these or can offer a "better" alternative:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wiley Coyote, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router

Am considering changing ISP from DSL to cable/broadband. Anyone have any experience with one of these or can offer a "better" alternative: https://www.netgear.com/home/product...x#tab-features Change may or may not happen. I still have some questions for the potential broadband provider. Plus need to run another cable in the attic. Oh joy.

Appreciate your input. Thanks ...

:)

Wiley Coyote, Apr 10, 2017

2. Lumia 950XL 5ghz Wifi issue

I have just purchased Lumia 950 and am unable to connect to wireless 5GHz network. Router is Netgear nighthawk ac1900 smartwifi router model r7000. Have to use 2GHz.

laurenowens.), Apr 10, 2017
  3. Pazium Win User
    Lumia1520:slow download

I am sure. I upgraded to a netgear nighthawk ac1900 because of this. That router is a beast of a router btw. The 1520 was faster but the 920 was even faster still. What?! So the Same problem. I went to use both on other networks same problem. So what is
    going on?

I have Comcast at home and ATT 4G LTE for cell.

Pazium, Apr 10, 2017
Thema:

Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router

1. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Modem/Router - Similar Threads - Netgear Nighthawk AC1900

2. Netgear Router login not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netgear Router login not working: Your Netgear administrator password is not working How To Fix Netgear Router Admin Password Not Working 1. Recheck the router login details First, make sure you are entering the correct default password for your Netgear Router login not working. The Netgear Router Password...
  3. using both ports on my Netgear C6230 (modem/router) with a switch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    using both ports on my Netgear C6230 (modem/router) with a switch: I bought a Netgear C6230 modem/router and a Netgear GS108Ev3 switch. The modem/router has two ports numbered 1 and 2. I was thinking I could use 1 for ports 2-4 on the switch and 5 for ports 6-8. The switch can do VLAN which I think means you can assign separate ports (1-8)...
  4. Teredo issue on Netgear Nighthawk R7000

Teredo issue on Netgear Nighthawk R7000: Hello everyone! I have problem with Teredo which causes inability to play Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer I'm playing on Windows 10. When I go toXbox Console Companion app > Settings > Network and check network status I see 2 problems: - NAT Type: Teredo is unable to qualify....
  5. Netgear router 6700v3 login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Netgear router 6700v3 login: Netgear router 6700v3 log in keeps saying I do not have Javascript it is there by default.How do I solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netgear-router-6700v3-login/b5d23108-0750-4a64-9f75-92103811b53e
  6. Critical Netgear Bug Impacts Flagship Nighthawk Router

in Windows 10 News
    Critical Netgear Bug Impacts Flagship Nighthawk Router: Netgear is warning users of a critical remote code execution bug that could allow an unauthenticated attacker to take control of its Wireless AC Router Nighthawk (R7800) hardware running firmware versions prior to 1.0.2.68. The warnings, posted Tuesday, also include two...
  7. You can't manually update your NETGEAR cable modem routers firmware

You can't manually update your NETGEAR cable modem routers firmware: Wasn't sure if this belonged in Network and Sharing or Drivers and Hardware so General it is. I have been wondering about this for a long time. Why don't they want you doing this on your own. We can screw up software/ hardware in so many different ways what's the problem with...
  8. Nighthawk Router or Nighthawk Switch? (Fiber Optic Internet)

Nighthawk Router or Nighthawk Switch? (Fiber Optic Internet): From what I researched and remember, ethernet switches parse the internet evenly between connected devices on said switch so no one computer/device gets a leg up over the other, but it has no firewall capabilities like some routers do (unless there are switches with firewalls...
  9. Nighthawk Router or Nighthawk Switch? (Fiber Optic Internet)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nighthawk Router or Nighthawk Switch? (Fiber Optic Internet): From what I researched and remember, ethernet switches parse the internet evenly between connected devices on said switch so no one computer/device gets a leg up over the other, but it has no firewall capabilities like some routers do (unless there are switches with firewalls...
  10. Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Model R7000 Remote Management Problem

Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Model R7000 Remote Management Problem: Hi, I bought this router because of favorable comments here and because of its VPN capability. But first I want to setup remote management and that's giving me a headache. I just updated the firmware and it says the level is V1.0.7.2_1.1.93. In the Remote Management...