Windows 10: Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem

Discus and support Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can you please tell me what else i need to configure with windows? im getting this error when i try to remote connect. [img] i pretty much did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Win10Rocks, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem

can you please tell me what else i need to configure with windows? im getting this error when i try to remote connect.

Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem [​IMG]

i pretty much did all that was necessary as stated in their website... like listening to port 4045/allow it in firewall.... still nothing. i even tried the configurations i did with the old version (was able to remote connect with the old version in win7) but still nothing... i even enabled the "Allow remote connections to this computer" still nothing.

:)

Win10Rocks, Nov 8, 2015

2. Windows Problem Reporting connecting to a BingBot

So I used Netlimiter 4 to measure and limit the internet bandwidth because my internet is horrible.

Anyway I booted the PC and Windows Problem Reporting started. Then Netlimiter of course showed me that something is uploading.. After a while this was done so I didn't think about it anymore but I looked up where the WPR is connecting to (you can see the
    remote server's IP Adress) and with a website (ip.filefab.com) you can lookup the server and the server's name and it told me it is a Microsoft BingBot Server

ZockenAndi, Nov 8, 2015
  3. 'Service Host: Local System' eating too much resources

Ok i think i got it under control. so i managed to limit the data it gets using NetLimiter 4.

Vincent Bacal, Nov 8, 2015
  4. Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem

nevermind... i figured it out now... *Think

Win10Rocks, Nov 9, 2015
Thema:

Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem

1. Netlimiter 4 -Remote Connection problem - Similar Threads - Netlimiter Remote Connection

2. problem remote connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem remote connection: Hello, I have problems with connecting to remote connection, because unintentionally delete allow remote device, but I deleted it already being inside the VPS server, not my laptop pc as such. And now I try to access from my pc to the remote as I already had it and it tells...
  3. problem remote connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem remote connection: Hello, I have problems with connecting to remote connection, because unintentionally delete allow remote device, but I deleted it already being inside the VPS server, not my laptop pc as such. And now I try to access from my pc to the remote as I already had it and it tells...
  4. Remote assistance connection problems

Remote assistance connection problems: remote assistance connection problems windows 7 * Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assistance-connection-problems/27443306-b14d-4c17-8f43-c6dcc2942426
  5. Remote desktop connection problem

Remote desktop connection problem: I am trying to use my pc1 by remote desktop connection in pc2. But after entering the IP address and credentials it shows like the below image. After connection, I can't see the sign-in prompt to enter into the pc1 via pc2. So kindly help....
  6. remote desktop connection problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote desktop connection problems: I can't access the device from microsoft azure. this gives the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-connection-problems/6855c6b5-0e0f-4ff0-9808-aefc0b549792
  7. Remote Desktop connection problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop connection problems: Hi all, I have a problem with connecting using Remote Desktop on my computers. Lets call them Desktop and Laptop. Desktop is running Win10 Pro. I want to connect to Desktop using Laptop, but my credentials keep failing. I am using the same Microsoft account on both computers,...
  8. NetLimiter?

NetLimiter?: Hello, I like NetLimiter is easy and simple somehow like Little Snitch for Mac NetLimiter What I don't like is the license cost for 2 Win PCs is very expensive for me, any other suggestion? Thanks Came 135479
  9. Remote Desktop Connection problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop Connection problems: New thread. I did not want to clutter up the one I was in any more after being advised it was borderline hijack. My apologies. Problem I am facing seems simple to me, but apparently is not: I run a research facility at a university. I have 2 computers, 1 LAB desktop that...
  10. remote desktop connection problem ...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote desktop connection problem ...: disconnect 1-2 min say "login another user" i have win 10 pro im change remote resvices session time limit and another method but not solved.... my englis is bad sory for this... 24493

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remoteconnect netlimiter

2. connect to host netlimiter windows 10

3. net limiter will not connect remotely

4. netlimiter 4 remote access,
  5. how to use netlimiter with connection sharing