Windows 10: netplwiz does not show administrator tab on surface pro

Discus and support netplwiz does not show administrator tab on surface pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I run netplwiz on my Surface Pro, it does not allow me to run as administrator. There is no "Yes" tad to click to run as admistrator. My Surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GA05, Aug 23, 2018.

1. GA05 Win User

netplwiz does not show administrator tab on surface pro

When I run netplwiz on my Surface Pro, it does not allow me to run as administrator. There is no "Yes" tad to click to run as admistrator. My Surface Pro keep asking me to log in as an Administrator to install programs but I can't. Please help

:)

2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

1. netplwiz does not show administrator tab on surface pro - Similar Threads - netplwiz does show

2. Surface Pro 8 Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 8 Administrator: I changed the administrator on my sons surface pro 9 from my wife to him and as a result lost all his files, how do we recover them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-8-administrator/f3d8c321-5355-43c7-8d59-8f54c226be9d
  3. Surface Pro 8 Administrator

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro 8 Administrator: I changed the administrator on my sons surface pro 9 from my wife to him and as a result lost all his files, how do we recover them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-8-administrator/f3d8c321-5355-43c7-8d59-8f54c226be9d
  4. Surface Pro 8 Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Paint center tab does not show

Paint center tab does not show: When I'm in Paint and need to bring up the center tab from the bottom or the right side, the little mark there where the center is, is not there.I have to continuously drag my cursor back and forth, back and forth, back and forth until that double arrow shows up, which tells...
  6. Paint center tab does not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint center tab does not show: When I'm in Paint and need to bring up the center tab from the bottom or the right side, the little mark there where the center is, is not there.I have to continuously drag my cursor back and forth, back and forth, back and forth until that double arrow shows up, which tells...
  7. Paint center tab does not show

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. surface pro 8 power management tab missing

surface pro 8 power management tab missing: Hello,I have a surface pro 8 with windows 11 OS installed on default settings, brand new device not more than 2 weeks old. I'm trying to stop my device from turning on during sleep through accidental key presses, movement on the touch screen interface and other usb devices. I...
  9. Surface Pro does not sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro does not sleep: I have set my surface pro to sleep after 2 hrs when plugged in but it never sleeps. No errors or anything, but i have to always manually rurn it off which sucks if i fall asleep while watching a movie....
  10. Administrator Account is Gone after using Netplwiz!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator Account is Gone after using Netplwiz!: Not sure if this is the right place to ask, sorry if irs wrong!!! It started when I wanted to help my mom change her account name on her computer, but she didnt know what the administrative password was, despite being administrator. She wasn’t interested in finding it out...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netplwiz not showing

2. netplwiz not showing properties

3. netplwiz not showing users must login to use this computer option

4. netplwiz not show,
  5. run netplwiz as admin