Windows 10: Netpresenter uninstalling and reinstalling but it just won't work

Discus and support Netpresenter uninstalling and reinstalling but it just won't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to install Netpresenter on my Windows Phone. It installs but won't run properly. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it just won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thetimsaren01, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Netpresenter uninstalling and reinstalling but it just won't work

I tried to install Netpresenter on my Windows Phone. It installs but won't run properly. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it just won't work. I need this to keep in contact with the business I work for.

:)

Thetimsaren01, Jun 1, 2020

2. Jame won't recgonize itself as being uninstalled and now it won't reinstall

ok peeps, I uninstalled J2SE Runtime Enviornment 5.0 Update 6 then tried to install a newer version did'nt work... I tried removing java from registry and from uninstall list but my system still insists that it's there any help?

stealthfighter, Jun 4, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 4, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Netpresenter uninstalling and reinstalling but it just won't work

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Netpresenter uninstalling and reinstalling but it just won't work

1. Netpresenter uninstalling and reinstalling but it just won't work - Similar Threads - Netpresenter uninstalling reinstalling

2. Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.: So about 2 weeks ago i ran into a problem with a recent windows update. I uninstalled the update that was causing the problem and that problem was completely fixed. Now i am having the same exact problem today. So i look to see if Windows 11 updated and i see that it did. So...
  3. Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps reinstalling updates that i just uninstalled.: So about 2 weeks ago i ran into a problem with a recent windows update. I uninstalled the update that was causing the problem and that problem was completely fixed. Now i am having the same exact problem today. So i look to see if Windows 11 updated and i see that it did. So...
  4. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked: Bluetooth wasn't working on my device this morning - I following all instructions, in the end uninstalling device in the device manager. When I then shut down, and hit scan hardware nothing is being reinstalled. I have tried multiple times. I an running windows 10 on a DELL...
  5. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked: Bluetooth wasn't working on my device this morning - I following all instructions, in the end uninstalling device in the device manager. When I then shut down, and hit scan hardware nothing is being reinstalled. I have tried multiple times. I an running windows 10 on a DELL...
  6. Bluetooth uninstall, reinstall not worked

7. Realtek audio drivers Uninstaller themselves and won't reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio drivers Uninstaller themselves and won't reinstall: For absolutely no reason at all, realtek audio just Uninstaller themselves from my computer and I csnt get them back. I updated windows to the latest version and tried installing the damn drivers over and over and over again to no avail, they just won't come back. What am I...
  8. I uninstalled the USB root hub and it won't reinstall.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I uninstalled the USB root hub and it won't reinstall.: I know what I did was stupid, but let me explain why I did it. Basically I was having issues with my windows mixed reality headset and decided to uninstall it to see if I just had to reinstall the driver. However, when i restarted it didn't reinstall the driver. So here I am,...
  9. Foxit Reader not working and won't uninstall

Foxit Reader not working and won't uninstall: My Foxit Reader is not working, and I am unable to fix the problem. When I try to launch it, I get the error message below:[ATTACH] If I try to uninstall the app from Apps in Windows settings, I get the same message and the uninstall fails. I downloaded the installation file...
  10. uninstall and reinstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    uninstall and reinstall: will i lose all my current content if i uninstalll and reinstall https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/uninstall-and-reinstall/eff880f6-e0b0-4b08-982f-341a52b2f644