Windows 10: NETSH Command - Help please

Discus and support NETSH Command - Help please in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I may have the wrong end of the stick here but I'm trying to assign my printer a static IP using NETSH. My printer does not allow this on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichVerne, Aug 22, 2018.

1. RichVerne Win User

NETSH Command - Help please

Hi, I may have the wrong end of the stick here but I'm trying to assign my printer a static IP using NETSH. My printer does not allow this on the printer control panel. I have tried adding an exception in the router but this has been problematic.

This is the command I'm issuing:

netsh interface ip set address "EPSONEB631D" static 192.168.16 255.255.255.0 192.168.0.1

which results in

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Am I misunderstanding the NETSH command or is my syntax incorrect? Any help will be gratefully appreciated.

:)

RichVerne, Aug 22, 2018
  2. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile NETSH Command - Help please :)

4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

1. NETSH Command - Help please - Similar Threads - NETSH Command Help

2. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the netsh command to connect WIFI: Currently Netsh support is available to select the SSID and enter the Passphrase in through command prompt for private WiFi's.NETSH WLAN SET HOSTEDNETWORK MODE=ALLOW SSID=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION NAME” KEY=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION PASSWORD”But I have a case where I need to connect...
  3. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the netsh command to connect WIFI: Currently Netsh support is available to select the SSID and enter the Passphrase in through command prompt for private WiFi's.NETSH WLAN SET HOSTEDNETWORK MODE=ALLOW SSID=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION NAME” KEY=”YOUR WIFI CONNECTION PASSWORD”But I have a case where I need to connect...
  4. What is the netsh command to connect WIFI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. NETSH command

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NETSH command: Playing around with the command as a utility to troubleshoot connectivity issues. Running this command gives a bunch of great info but I would like to have it save the html file to a specific path. Can't find info on doing that . Does anyone know ? netsh wlan show...
  6. Netsh WLAN command

Netsh WLAN command: I just discovered the NETSH utility. Ran netsh wlan show all on my new desktop PC to see which router wifi channels are being used by other visible networks in my neighborhood. To my astonishment it listed every wifi network profile at least 100, mostly hotels I have...
  7. Netsh firewall command to create forwarder rule.

Netsh firewall command to create forwarder rule.: I have created forwarder rule in windows to route the traffic coming from any user to loopback address 127.0.0.1 and forward it to another IP address. example: netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenaddress=127.0.0.1 listenport=9000 connectaddress=127.0.0.8...
  8. Need help to create firewall rule for forwarder using netsh command

Need help to create firewall rule for forwarder using netsh command: I have created forwarder rule in windows to route the traffic coming from any user to loopback address 127.0.0.1 and forward it to another IP address. example: netsh interface portproxy add v4tov4 listenaddress=127.0.0.1 listenport=9000 connectaddress=127.0.0.8...
  9. Problems using IPv6 netsh in command window

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems using IPv6 netsh in command window: Hello, I'm trying to set up an IPv6 tunnel. My first command in the command window is as follows: netsh interface teredo set state disabled. The msg. I get is as follows: The requested operation requires elevation (run as administrator). The problem is I am...
  10. Using netsh wlan commands not working

Using netsh wlan commands not working: Someone else's network keeps popping up in my list of networks in the Windows 10 Action Center. I've used a cmd prompt and followed all instructions for using "netsh wlan" commands to deny all (and then allow my own network to show, but the network I blocked still keeps...