Windows 10: netsh lan show drivers doesn't work

Discus and support netsh lan show drivers doesn't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi netsh lan show interfaces works, netsh lan show drivers does not work because the command does not exist. is there a way to show/list the lan... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johndough, Oct 21, 2017.

1. johndough Win User

netsh lan show drivers doesn't work

Hi

netsh lan show interfaces works,
    netsh lan show drivers does not work because the command does not exist.

is there a way to show/list the lan drivers?

driverquery may do it, but who wants to scroll thru that lot.

Not urgent, but will help to satisfy an itch.

:)

johndough, Oct 21, 2017

2. Windows 10 Anniversary cant establish a Wi-Fi hotspot

Did you not read the first post? The Anniversary Update thing doesn't work with PPPoE (it says no connection exists)

netsh wlan drivers shows that I don't support the hosted network.

Paul Olaru, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Ighrek Win User
    Major problems with wifi on windows 10.

I have HP laptop 3 months old.

after one month some series of problems started

1. Wifi option was not showing any wifi network,resetting adapters did not work so i did these changes

#netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled

#netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

#netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled netsh

2. after sometime while playing some lan game i had to set metric in adpater to 1

3. Now sometimes the wifi wont work so i have to reset the adapter everytime

same with vpn adapter or else it would not connect

Is there anything i can do?I have all the drivers updated.

Ighrek, Oct 21, 2017
  4. netsh lan show drivers doesn't work

Open the Powershell as a administrator and type following command to list the visible network adapters and driver information.

Code: Get-NetAdapter -Name * | Format-Table –View Driver[/quote]

FreeBooter, Oct 21, 2017
  5. johndough Win User
    Thank you.

A solution that works for me, much like Sulphuric Acid did for Haigh.

johndough, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

netsh lan show drivers doesn't work

1. netsh lan show drivers doesn't work - Similar Threads - netsh lan show

2. Wifi and LAN not working Correctly. Drivers are there, just not showing in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and LAN not working Correctly. Drivers are there, just not showing in settings.: Hello! As the title states, I woke up yesterday morning, after a windows update, to my internet saying "No Internet Detected" except I was logging into work and using it just fine. What made me notice something was off is MS EdgeYes, that is my favorite browser don't @ me, it...
  3. Wifi and LAN not working Correctly. Drivers are there, just not showing in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and LAN not working Correctly. Drivers are there, just not showing in settings.: Hello! As the title states, I woke up yesterday morning, after a windows update, to my internet saying "No Internet Detected" except I was logging into work and using it just fine. What made me notice something was off is MS EdgeYes, that is my favorite browser don't @ me, it...
  4. Netsh

Netsh: CMDNetshnetshnetsh.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%97%A0%E6%B3%95%E6%AD%A3%E5%B8%B8%E4%BD%BF/2ccbf0bb-0528-430c-bb89-a4f6274b4fdc
  5. Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command: Hello, Wake on LAN only works after shutting off my pc using the power button on my pc or pressing shut down button in windows menu, but not after i use command "shutdown - s" in cmd, or any other app using commands to do this.I want to turn off my pc using Push2Run so i can...
  6. Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command

Wake on LAN doesn't work after shutdown command: Hello, Wake on LAN only works after shutting off my pc using the power button on my pc or pressing shut down button in windows menu, but not after i use command "shutdown - s" in cmd, or any other app using commands to do this.I want to turn off my pc using Push2Run so i can...
  7. Lan drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lan drivers: I have a z390 aorus pro WiFi motherboard that I cannot get the drivers updated to be able to connect to the internet submitted by /u/Doggysdoor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j7hou5/lan_drivers/
  8. Netsh show output

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netsh show output: Hello, I need to be able to determine which of our devices can connect to a 5GHz WLAN and which are limited to 2.4GHz. I was hoping that this information would be stored in WMI so it is easy to inventory with Config Manager but I've not had much luck so far locating a...
  9. Wireless LAN Driver suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless LAN Driver suddenly stopped working: Hi, Recently, my wireless LAN driver has stopped working. The only thing which I'm aware of which could've caused this is probably my constantly putting my laptop to sleep. I didn't install any new software recently, and upon checking, my Windows is currently up to date....
  10. Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Killer LAN drivers AND Intel LAN drivers?: I am installing new drivers after an upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1 and I have 2 separate issues. The page I am using for drivers is here: MSI Global And I am following the suggested order. 1) When I began setup for the Intel VGA driver I received an error...