Windows 10: Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports

Discus and support Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports for network authentication Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dooley2009, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports

Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports for network authentication

Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports for network authentication

Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options\

I can not get task scheduler to let me make a basic task for auto starting a program at pc startup. I found the above article that said these steps would fix the problem. I can NOT find this setting on windows 10. If you all can help me it would make my day SO MUCH BETTER! Thank you everyone!

:)

dooley2009, Aug 28, 2015
  2. JeepMe64 Win User

Storage options

How do I change my storage preferences for my Acer pc to My Passport Ultra for most of my programs and apps. It is not allowing me to make any changes on the apps and I am virtually out of storage on my pc but have 930gb on my passport?

JeepMe64, Aug 28, 2015
  3. remove created homegroup

Mr. Brown

I went to the computer that will not allow access and it shows no homegroup is on the system. Before installing windows 10 I was using the PC's hard drives as additional storage with no connection problems. Now I get no access with a window asking me
    to enter network credentials, user name and password. How can I get back my connections?

mikeowhite, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports

1. Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports - Similar Threads - Network access allow

2. Accessing to company network file using network credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing to company network file using network credentials: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  3. Accessing to company network file using network credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accessing to company network file using network credentials: Hi there,I was trying to connect to my company server's files and I tried to login with my account details but it showed this message: 'A specified logon session does not exist. I may already have been terminated.'I tried to edit my details on credential managers. It was...
  4. Enter Network Credentials - Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enter Network Credentials - Access Denied: Hello Community!I am trying to access a hard drive on my PC Desktop from my laptop. Quick summary:Both connected to home wi-fi set as private networkPC in question has sharing enabled for the driveBoth computers can see each other on the networkPassword Protect Sharing is...
  5. Network Access Storage access problem

Network Access Storage access problem: I have a problem previously reported and not resolved by anyone. I can no longer see my Network Access Storage NAS device. This happened today, Christmas Day, 2020. Worked yesterday. Yes, I can ping it. I can open a browser and log into it. I look at files this way. The...
  6. Printer Sharing and Network credential access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Printer Sharing and Network credential access: Hello: I have two desktops running Windows 10. One is a new one and I would like to be able to print from the USB connected printer on the other desktop. Problem is when I go to access my other computer which I can see, it pops up asking for security credentials. I really...
  7. Network Computers not Allowing Access

Network Computers not Allowing Access: Hello, We have a network that contains most of the computers at our facility. There are 3 computers in this network that are relevant: 1 "host" computer with a folder that should visible to the other 2 "client" computers (quotes are referencing that these are just the...
  8. Accessing networked PC - what are network credentials

Accessing networked PC - what are network credentials: I wish to connect to a directory on another computer on my home network. All was well until the 1803 update (I was able to map the required folder OK) but now I get a dialogue asking for my network credentials; name and password. I think I can set the name OK - in my case...
  9. Network and passport drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network and passport drives: My WD passport drive is 5 times faster than my network drive but that is on one computer so my question is can 2 computers share the same drive and be as fast as a WD passport drive? 70326
  10. Cannot clear network access credentials

Cannot clear network access credentials: OS: Windows 10 x64 I access a network server using a username + password. I'd like to use another username+password, but I cannot clear the old credentials. What I've done until now: there was nothing to delete in Windows credentials (Control Panel\All Control Panel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Do not allow storage of passwords and credentials for network authentication kerberos

2. map network drive script Network access: Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports for network authentication

3. where do I find Do not allow storage of credentials or .NET Passports for network authentication windows 10