Windows 10: Network adapter card

Discus and support Network adapter card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Asus Maximus V Gene mob that has a Intel Gigabit Lan integrated on the mob model Intel 82576V. I have been having sleep wake up problems with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jm44jg39, Jan 26, 2016.

1. jm44jg39 Win User

Network adapter card

I have a Asus Maximus V Gene mob that has a Intel Gigabit Lan integrated on the mob model Intel 82576V. I have been having sleep wake up problems with Windows 10 and suspect that the 82576v may be the culprit (takes 30 seconds before icons become active when waking up from Sleep)*Sad. I have tried all the various power settings with and without Fast Boot. I have all the latest drivers and Windows updates. Is there a pcie Lan card that your would recommend that has available current Windows 10 drivers.

:)

jm44jg39, Jan 26, 2016

2. No WiFi whatsoever, IPConfig in Windows command says “media disconnected”.

You must open Network adapters.

(Network Cards = Network Adapters)

franco d'esaro, Jan 26, 2016
  3. RAMZY A. Win User
    Hidden Network Issue

Why should i uninstall display adapter ?? i have problem with network adapter not display, my graphic cards works good.

I should reinstall network adapter right ?? not display adapter

RAMZY A., Jan 26, 2016
Thema:

Network adapter card

1. Network adapter card - Similar Threads - Network adapter card

2. Wifi card/adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi card/adapter: I installed a Wi-Fi card on my computer and when i first boot up the computer after letting it sit turned off over the night my network wont connect. It says there isn't even a driver there. When i turn my pc fully off then back on it fixed its self. I'm not sure what going...
  3. Wifi card/adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi card/adapter: I installed a Wi-Fi card on my computer and when i first boot up the computer after letting it sit turned off over the night my network wont connect. It says there isn't even a driver there. When i turn my pc fully off then back on it fixed its self. I'm not sure what going...
  4. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter: I ran the Windows 10 Network Adapter Troubleshooter for my Dell Inspiron 3671 - and I discovered that there was a problem I couldn't fix - That the "Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken" because the McAfee VPN network adapter couldn't be scanned.The...
  5. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter: I ran the Windows 10 Network Adapter Troubleshooter for my Dell Inspiron 3671 - and I discovered that there was a problem I couldn't fix - That the "Ethernet cable is not properly plugged in or might be broken" because the McAfee VPN network adapter couldn't be scanned.The...
  6. Network Card Issue After running Network Adapter Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network PCI-E Card or Adapter/Access Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network PCI-E Card or Adapter/Access Problem: Hello, The problem I am having is with remaining connected to the Internet for any length of time. I am running the new Windows 10 in its' Pro 64 version on an ASUS X540LA. The built-in PCI card is a Realtek RTL8723BE. The Network Router is a Huawei HG633. I keep getting...
  8. Gigabit Network Card is only showing 100mbps in network adapter>status

Gigabit Network Card is only showing 100mbps in network adapter>status: I'm using 3600+B450 tomahawk max mobo with CAT6 LAN cable plugged in. I'm using Win10 1909 18363.815 All the while it has been 1Gbps until few days ago it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting by its own. And when reconnects it shows 100mbps. Cable should be working fine as...
  9. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an Ethernet icon with a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...
  10. My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card

My computer is not detecting my wireless adapter/network card: Today i booted up my PC as normal to find that I had no internet connectivity. I had also noticed that the internet tray icon was an ethernet icon woth a red X on it. When I pulled up the available networks menu, none seemed to appear. I’m worried something on my computer...