Windows 10: Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570

Discus and support Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, in morning i had left my PC in perfectly working condition but in the evening when i checked my wifi router was blasted (don't know why) & i had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by balvinder, Jun 30, 2018.

1. balvinder Win User

Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570

Hi,

in morning i had left my PC in perfectly working condition but in the evening when i checked my wifi router was blasted (don't know why) & i had missing wifi & network adapters under device manager.

I have solved wifi issue by installing acer support drivers hence my internet connectivity is back but i am not able to use ethernet port.

Below are the snapshot of CPU-Z for all tabs:

Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570 [​IMG]

Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570 [​IMG]

:)

balvinder, Jun 30, 2018

2. Acer Aspire e1-570 . RECOVER LEAD TO BEING STUCK IN START UP SCREEN.

Hi,

I have a Acer Aspire e1-570.

I had done a recovery of the computer.

Now its caught in a start up loop and wont go pass the Acer intro.

Can someone please tell me how to get pass this.

* Moved from Insider.

PAULREEVES2, Jun 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 recent Critical Update will not recognise ny USB ports on ACER Aspire E1-570

Acer Aspire E1-570 shipped with Windows 8, upgraded to Windows 8.1, then after a few months to Windows 10.

After the most recent Windows 10 automatic Critical Update (2 weeks ago?) I noticed that only the (master USB port was working.

My other two (slave??) USB ports will not recognise any USB device (which all work OK on my old laptop)

Windows 10 Device manager shows no issues with USB controllers.

Which bit of the USB controllers controls the USB hub?

If I delete this driver, will Windows 10 automatically re-install it on switch on?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Albert Edi, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Marc Cai Win User

Windows will not reinstall on Acer aspire E1

Hello Sandi,

Thanks for bringing this up. We understand where you're coming from and your frustrations are noted.

Here is the complete and updated check list of compatible machines for Windows 10 versions:

Check this List to Determine if Your Computer is Compatible with the Windows 10.

We've also reviewed the checklist, and on our understanding, it shows that the Acer Aspire E1 is not compatible with any Windows 10 version.

If you would manage to do it successfully, please let us know what you've done.

In case that all failed on Windows 10 for your Aspire E1 Machine, here is where you can download Other versions of Older Windows OS:

Download Windows.

Feel free to update us.

Marc Cai, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

1. Network adapter missing from device manager Acer Aspire E1-570 - Similar Threads - Network adapter missing

2. WiFi adapter missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi adapter missing from device manager: I have a HP Pavilion 15- AU084TX laptop. Win 10 . The wireless adapter from device manager is missing. The adapter is Intel dual band wireless ac-1365. Today, i was using wifi and suddenly wifi option went missing from the settings and the computer. Then i tried to update the...
  3. Acer Aspire E1-572 Keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire E1-572 Keyboard stopped working: Hello. My acer laptop experienced issues when typing. Pressing the A key and the 1 key will not work. A few months later, it started working. However, just days after it started working, the issue has come back again. Does anybody have a solutution to fix this. Windows...
  4. Acer Aspire E1-522 the windows can not recognize the camera

Acer Aspire E1-522 the windows can not recognize the camera: The windows can not recognize the camera.Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-aspire-e1-522-the-windows-can-not-recognize/c868ffb5-f078-4cc1-9096-39e8d4edef3e
  5. Network adapters are missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network adapters are missing from device manager: So I think my personal notebook was left on for a week or two and today when i opened it, there was no network + a few other things. 1) completely no network adapters (i dont use LAN, only wifi) 2) audio driver is installed but not working 3) mouse driver is not installed...
  6. Wifi Adapter missing in Network Adapter section of Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter missing in Network Adapter section of Device Manager: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my HP laptop. I recently reloaded Windows 10 using a Windows 10 installation mediaUSB. After reloading, I found that the wifi adapter is missing in the device manager. [ATTACH] Due to this I am unable to connect to any Wifi network. The network...
  7. Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspire V3-575T Signature Edition - Display Adapters Missing From Device Manager with or...: I noticed my computer starting to underperform running inpractically slowly and reaction times were horrible until eventually the game would just crash when bringing up a new window, while playing high speed and graphics consuming games like the sims or even just when...
  8. Acer Aspire E1-572 Webcam error

Acer Aspire E1-572 Webcam error: I have huge problems getting the webcam to work properly after the layest update. After having run several update checks it finally started working on Skype where the picture is of reasonable quality, but I cannot get a good quality picture through the App access, or save...
  9. My ACER Aspire E1 472P touchscreen stopped working

My ACER Aspire E1 472P touchscreen stopped working: Touchscreen stopped working! HID no longer found in HID Compliant Device is now is now found in MICE as USB Touchscreen Controller (A133)? When deleted it is just restored--System updates automatically I have not added any new software in ages....
  10. Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install

Acer Aspire E1-572G VGA Driver Unable to install: Hello. I have installed intel's driver detection tool and it informed me that I have a custom driver installed by the manufacturer. Acer site scanned my pc and found new driver VGA 10.18.15.4248, which i downloaded but upon installation tells me is the wrong driver for my pc....