Windows 10: Network Adapters do not work when Windows is started

Discus and support Network Adapters do not work when Windows is started in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time the laptop is started , no network adapter is loaded. The task bar shows a LAN network icon with an exclamation mark even if no cable is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrunoTigre, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Network Adapters do not work when Windows is started

Every time the laptop is started , no network adapter is loaded. The task bar shows a LAN network icon with an exclamation mark even if no cable is connected. Wi-fi is not available and cannot be even seen in settings.

I then click on restart, laptop is restarted and everything works just fine. I've tried to disable de Intel Dual Banda Wireless AC 7265 and enable back, but nothing changes. I tried to update all network adapter drivers and they are all updated.

I run out of possibilities here, every time i start the laptop, i have to re-start, so that i can connect it to any network (Lan or Wi-fi). How do I fix this problem?

:)

BrunoTigre, Aug 8, 2018

2. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Network Adapters do not work when Windows is started

Windows 10 Network Adapters Not Working

Hi Khaled,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let us try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Network Adapter Troubleshooter.

Follow the steps given below.

• Type troubleshooting on search box present on the task bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen steps.

Method 2: Uninstall and then install the network adapter and then check if it helps.

Step 1: Follow these steps to
    Uninstall Network Drivers

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Network Adapter and expand it.
    • Right click on the Network Adapter and select
      Uninstall
    • Follow the onscreen steps.

Step 2: Reinstall the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

You may contact the manufacturer and install the latest network driver.

Also, refer: Wired
    and wireless network problems

Let us know the status of the issue, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Network Adapters do not work when Windows is started

1. Network Adapters do not work when Windows is started - Similar Threads - Network Adapters started

2. Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter not working: Network adapter keeps stoppingHi there, I have an ASUS TUF GAMING A15 2021 rtx 3050 ryzen 7 4800h 16gb ram with 512gb ssd and 1tb second ssd and I've been having an issue with my laptop the last few days. My network adapter stopped working properly 2 days ago and I had no...
  3. Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network adapter not working: Network adapter keeps stoppingHi there, I have an ASUS TUF GAMING A15 2021 rtx 3050 ryzen 7 4800h 16gb ram with 512gb ssd and 1tb second ssd and I've been having an issue with my laptop the last few days. My network adapter stopped working properly 2 days ago and I had no...
  4. Network adapter stop working

Network adapter stop working: Hi,my network adapter FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick AC 430 MU-MIMO sometimes when i download something stop working and force me to restart my pc. Besides i've to restart my pc by power button otherwise it'll stay on "restarting pc" screen forever.I've tried already to update drivers...
  5. RAM and Network adapter not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    RAM and Network adapter not working: I have a dell inspiron 5559 and i upgraded it with a 4gb ram 4gb + 4gb. BUT when i boot my system the network adapter stops working and also usable memory is 3.44gb out of 8gb but4.7gb hardware reserved.BUT network adapter works fine when i remove either of one 4gb ram.PLEASE...
  6. The network adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network adapter is not working: Hi, I have a new computer, it is 3 months old, and my wireless connection is not working. It does not appear in the network and internet settings. You can come back for an hour, but you don't stay. I really could use a little help....
  7. The network adapter is not working

The network adapter is not working: Hi, I have a new computer, it is 3 months old, and my wireless connection is not working. It does not appear in the network and internet settings. You can come back for an hour, but you don't stay. I really could use a little help....
  8. The network adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Network Adapter Is Not Working

Network Adapter Is Not Working: My laptop'sVivobook Flip network adapter stopped working this morning I checked the troubleshoot and it said "The IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems" I've tried: Resetting my PC Resetting Network Settings Rebooting...
  10. network adapter isn’t working

network adapter isn’t working: Hello, i recently just purchased a gigabyte gc-wb867d-i network adapter, and installed it properly. Even after installing the appropriate software, etc, it still wont work. In network properties, it says the status of the adapter is non operational. I dont really know what...