Windows 10: Network and passport drives

Discus and support Network and passport drives in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My WD passport drive is 5 times faster than my network drive but that is on one computer so my question is can 2 computers share the same drive and be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lostsoul65, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Network and passport drives

My WD passport drive is 5 times faster than my network drive but that is on one computer so my question is can 2 computers share the same drive and be as fast as a WD passport drive?

:)

lostsoul65, Nov 19, 2016
  2. BayValley Win User

Windows 10 Backup Not recognizing Seagate Desk External Drive

I have the same problem with WD Passport On Surface Pro 4. When add new drive in the backup, Win 10 cannot find the drive, what's wrong? I cannot find network drives.

BayValley, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Passport not seen

windows 10 does not see passport drive. Not in drive management or devices.

Light on passport is on but not flickering

Drive works on other computers without fail and on this one before windows 10 upgrade.

Does 10 really work or is it a cruel joke?

billthedford, Nov 19, 2016
Thema:

Network and passport drives

1. Network and passport drives - Similar Threads - Network passport drives

2. Passport

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Passport: I saved everything from my laptop on the Passport system so that I could transfer the info to my new Dell desktop. When I plugged the Passport into the computer it didn't work. Is there anything that I need to download to make the transfer???...
  3. WD my passport ultra drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WD my passport ultra drive: How do I go about reallocating space on my WD passport ultra drive? I have deleted a bunch of backups that I don't need any longer but it seems that the space on the drive is still allocating space to the deleted backups. I have a couple of backups that I don't want to...
  4. passport photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    passport photos: How to print passport size photos in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passport-photos/5a2753e1-55ac-4b74-bb13-2806afde6ec0
  5. Passport not detected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Passport not detected: My passport has all of my important files and documents on it but for whatever reason is not being recognized by any computer I've used. My folders/documents are present but they are empty and when I try to access them it tells me that it's unavailable and to make sure the...
  6. wd passport

wd passport: I reloaded my windows 10 after a crash . But the WD password does not seems to find my files to be downloaded back to the PC . Even the WD program disappeared from the drive . What I have to do to get my files back ?...
  7. Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport: How does one transfer photos to an external hard drive, such as PassPort, to prevent additional storage expense on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-to-an-external-drive-such-as/25a15c5c-d616-4b49-84a1-50b3e6a8cfb4
  8. WD My Passport external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WD My Passport external hard drive: I am CONSTANTLY prompted to Re-Connect my Backup harddrive bc some files did not backup. I try to look at files but cant open and the files are tiny. SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT TROJAN FILES ? Are they old orphan files from some uninstalled app. I KNOW, a list of files and...
  9. Microsoft Passport and Microsoft Passport for Work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Passport and Microsoft Passport for Work?: I would like to use a feature called MS Passport or MS Passport for Work. I did some research on this feature and many articles say that you must sign up for a MS Account in order to do this. Can I create a MS Passport PIN just by using my local account instead by going...
  10. Western Digital Passport drives autorun?

Western Digital Passport drives autorun?: Hello, i'm moving back to 10 recently. I recall on 1st version i tried, when i plugged my WD Passport, i was asked what to do. Now not anymore. There is an autorun app that's launching to unlock the drive (hardware encryption enabled). How do i fix that? 59820