Windows 10: Network Conflict with the installation of Windows 10.

Discus and support Network Conflict with the installation of Windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since I've downloaded Windows 10 my Ethernet (wired), connection has been absolutely useless. I'm 100% positive it's not the cable itself, and I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Coolikethat, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Network Conflict with the installation of Windows 10.

Since I've downloaded Windows 10 my Ethernet (wired), connection has been absolutely useless. I'm 100% positive it's not the cable itself, and I've tried lots of things to resolve it. Nothing seems to work. So for the time being I've been using WiFi, it's not all that bad, however I get random disconnects while playing games periodically every 5 minutes for about 2-3 seconds. Not the biggest deal in the world, however when playing MOBAs like League of Legends those 2-3 seconds can literally change the outcome of a game depending on the situation you're in. Plus, this has been happening since the download of Windows 10, and quite frankly I'm sick of it. When using my Ethernet connection, it will work for about 10-15 minutes then just completely drop connection and seize to work. I literally have to reset my router, and computer for it to work again. It's just ridiculous. Can anyone please offer me some advice to fix this? Some drivers I could download, or something within the computer to enable the Ethernet to actually function properly?

I'm running a 64bit G771J Asus Gaming laptop.

:)

Coolikethat, Oct 10, 2015

2. PC Suite Installation Conflict with Leftover PC Suite Components

Looking through the threads, this is a common problem. I have tried all the previous suggestions and either have failed to spot the one that would work, have misapplied one that would or its a quirk that hasn't surfaced hitherto. Or I'm just plain dumb
    I suppose! I am working on XP with SP2. I am trying to install PC Suite 6.6 as issued with my new N70. When I try to install the software it gives me an error message that says it has detected PC Suite on my system and that PC Suite can not work flawlessly
    with PC Suite (surely a candidate for daftest error message of the year) and that I should uninstall PC Suite and try again. I have used Cleaner 3 from the website several times. I have tried all the problem type options, having first tried the obvious one
    of course. They either say nothing needs to be removed from system or registry, that successful removal has taken place or that and I should reboot - or in one case, it identified ole.dll in System32 folder and claimed to have removed it succesfully. Looking
    in System 32 there are quite a number of extension files with what appear to be very close naming resemblance to ole.dll (eg ole2.dll) but none has information in their properties sufficient for me to be confident that I am not going to interfer with other
    applcations if I manually remove. I should say that the residual components probably come from a PC Suite installation for the phone before last. I removed in the standard way using the utility in XP but have also tried to use System Mechanic to find any residual
    components. I quite urgently need to download contents from my phone and would be really gateful for any help. Be specific in instructions though as I am no geek!

ealingwhite, Oct 10, 2015
  3. PC Suite Installation Conflict with Leftover PC Suite Components

I too have been unfortunate! I am unable to unload the new version Nokia_PC_Suite_68_rel_22_eng_web as I was getting error messages and asked me to reload the software.I treied repair as well as remove but a sreen depicting error 1316 pops up. I tries
    cleaner, remmoved any "nokia" entries from the registery and even went on to search for any "nokia" word on the hard drive. I practically removed everything but couple of the entries refused to be removed. Has anyone any clue or answer to this? I now cannot
    download from the cd provided with the phone. I ahve Nokia v70, windows XP professional and updated to SP2.

"HELP ME PLEASE, HELP ME"

harendra---01, Oct 10, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

Network Conflict with the installation of Windows 10.

Hello and welcome to tenforums,,, first thing i would do is go to device manager and try updating the network adapter drivers ,if it say you are using the best drivers ,then delete them ,and reboot computer to reinstall them , the modem may have just picked a bad time to start going bad,do you have other devices connected to the modem ,if so do they also have issues

caperjack, Oct 10, 2015
  5. Kanata Win User
    Do the driver update as suggested, then if that doesn't work try running Windows in safe mode and see if the connection still keeps dropping. It not, then some program in Windows is likely causing the issue.

Kanata, Oct 10, 2015
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    Or instead of updating the driver to the latest - go to the manufacturers website and get the latest driver they have for the network adapter, even it is for Windows 7 or 8 and install the manufacturer's driver. Newest is not always best.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Network Conflict with the installation of Windows 10.

1. Network Conflict with the installation of Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Network Conflict installation

2. Network Adapter Driver Not Working driver conflict

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Adapter Driver Not Working driver conflict: My all network adapter are disappeared Ethernet,Wifi, Bluetooth . I am not able to connect to internet any way for update drivers . It's caused by bridge connection between wifi adapter and vpn adapter .After updating driver it shows windows is still setting up the class...
  3. Network Adapter Driver Not Working driver conflict

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Adapter Driver Not Working driver conflict: My all network adapter are disappeared Ethernet,Wifi, Bluetooth . I am not able to connect to internet any way for update drivers . It's caused by bridge connection between wifi adapter and vpn adapter .After updating driver it shows windows is still setting up the class...
  4. Windows 10 conflict

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 conflict: My Sony vaio laptop no longer connects to WiFi automatically on startup. I can’t turn WiFi on via the windows network & sharing centre but I can if I head to the viao smart Center and advanced settings. I’ve triple checked that those settings are configured to start...
  5. Windows 10 conflict

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 conflict: My Sony vaio laptop no longer connects to WiFi automatically on startup. I can’t turn WiFi on via the windows network & sharing centre but I can if I head to the viao smart Center and advanced settings. I’ve triple checked that those settings are configured to start...
  6. Windows 10 conflict

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 - bluetooth / hdmi conflict

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - bluetooth / hdmi conflict: I have my TV setup to run off of a Windows 10 box for streaming, etc. Periodically I will use bluetooth headphones instead of the TV speakers. Until recently I could just turn off the bluetooth headphones and the sound would automatically re-route to the TV via a display to...
  8. Windows 10 Headset AND Webcam Conflict

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Headset AND Webcam Conflict: I have Windows 10, circa 9/2020. I need to have both a Logitech headset and a Microsoft webcam/mic plugged in as I alternate between them for different contexts. One always stops functioning after I use the other. After a miserable two hours, my webcam camera is functioning...
  9. Network conflict

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network conflict: Windows 10 has detected an IP address conflict https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-conflict/53f944f5-7318-476d-9085-aba3bc17be3a
  10. Conflicting stuff with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Conflicting stuff with Windows 10: This morning I observed on my Windows 10 desktop that the Wi-Fi icon replaced by a mini airplane. The pop-up said that internet is not connected. However I can browse the internet and in fact I registered for this TenForums site. This is simply crazy!!!!*Mad. I have only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system mechanic will not update