Windows 10: Network connected but could not connect internet

Discus and support Network connected but could not connect internet in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I've installed SCientific Linux 7.1 x64 at hyper-v as guest on windows 10 x64 as host followed tenforum's excellent guide - Hyper-V VM - Install CentOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by windstory, Nov 17, 2015.

1. windstory Win User

Network connected but could not connect internet

I've installed SCientific Linux 7.1 x64 at hyper-v as guest on windows 10 x64 as host followed tenforum's excellent guide - Hyper-V VM - Install CentOS Linux in Windows 10[2]=Virtualization

Network connected but could not connect internet [​IMG]

The problem is network connected, but could not connect internet and browse web page as shown in the attached photo.

Any helpful comments would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

windstory, Nov 17, 2015

2. Getting 80072ee2 error while checking for updates in lumia 620

It is a network problem. Could be network connectivity/internet connectivity etc. If you are updating through Mobile internet switch to WIFI and try or vice versa.

DepankarDeb, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Update

It is a network problem. Could be network connectivity/internet connectivity etc. If you are updating through Mobile internet switch to WIFI and try or vice versa.

DepankarDeb, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

5. Kari Win User
    Just tested, seems that legacy network adapter needs to be removed and a standard adapter added instead, of course connected to an external switch:

Network connected but could not connect internet [​IMG]

Kari, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Network connected but could not connect internet - Similar Threads - Network connected connect

2. Internet/ network connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet/ network connection: I have a problem with my network/internet dropping out when my laptop goes to sleep or when I shut it down. I have to uninstall the network card then have the system search for new hardware and reinstall....
  3. Connects to network but not to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connects to network but not to Internet: I take my SW1-011 tablet/laptop with me whenever we travel, including visits to my Mum in law's every couple of months. I've never had any trouble getting it to connect to her Wi-FI in the past. Last week I had to re-installing Win10 because I couldn't get it to update to...
  4. network connected but no internet

network connected but no internet: Help. I connected my LAN cable to my laptop but it only shows network no internet[ATTACH] when i do ipconfig/all this is the result C:\Windows\system32>ipconfig/all Windows IP Configuration Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : LAPTOP-QRF73OS5 Primary Dns...
  5. Network connection internet

Network connection internet: Hi, This iam asking after doing every possible stuff(unistall network adaptors, etc) to fix my windows 10 problem. The problem basically is - I CANNOT CONNECT TO INTERNET VIA ANY CONNECTION SETTINGS (LAN, WAN) If i try wifi, it gets off as soon as i turn it on. It is...
  6. Window store could not connect to the internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window store could not connect to the internet: Error Code: 0x80131500 CV: pnPSDMyWN0qeiKPl [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-store-could-not-connect-to-the-internet/8ae1b195-b491-4bbf-8fd8-bd66135cd4a7"
  7. no network connection but connected to internet

no network connection but connected to internet: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 I recently changed my ISP. Now I'm connected to the internet, but Microsoft apps/app store/updates and such say I'm not connected. I've searched the forums and tried every fix I can find. I've reset the network adapter and tried updating the...
  8. connected to network but there is no internet

connected to network but there is no internet: I had a few months this problem and can't do much I try possible solution but didn't work I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connected-to-network-but-there-is-no-internet/0d1c330b-e31d-48bc-a3d5-12639188f3f0
  9. Internet Networking Connection

Internet Networking Connection: I currently have a working Internet connection via ethernet. However, in "Settings>Network and Internet>Status" nothing is showing as connected. Under "Ethernet" it shows "no Internet". Additionally there is no longer the ability to set up a WiFi connection (there previously...
  10. Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer: I have 3 computers that are connected to internet and are also connected to network printer. I have another computer that has financial data. In order to prevent any copying, I want to turnoff internet and block all USB ports on this 4th computer but still want to allow user...