Windows 10: Network Connection Issue?

Discus and support Network Connection Issue? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Something strange is happening here. I am able to connect to the internet/RDP/DB on my server, receive ping requests, but it's showing an exclamation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ghettochild2600, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Network Connection Issue?

Something strange is happening here. I am able to connect to the internet/RDP/DB on my server, receive ping requests, but it's showing an exclamation mark on the network icon and when I view the network information it says:

Unknown: The dependency service or group failed to start.

I've tried resetting the TCP/IP stack and running a system file checker.

:)

ghettochild2600, Jul 9, 2017

2. N97 Wifi Issues

Unless you have an app that requires network access, the N97 will not remain connected just to be connected. This is to save on battery consumption.

When a program requires network, it will connect but once the app releases the connection, the N97 will disconnect from the network.

This is normal behavior and applies to both service network and WiFi.

Unless you are using a program that needs network, i.e. Web, and it complains that it cannot connect, then there is a problem.

mouserider---01, Jul 9, 2017
  3. KendrikN Win User
    Issues with Wireless Connection

I have a computer that was upgraded to windows 10 from 8. When i try connecting to my WIFI network i have to try reconnecting a few times before it will actually connect, it will say it cant connect to this network. My network will also say that there
    are no available networks even though my network is working just fine. It takes like 5 - 10 min to actually get a new network connected.

KendrikN, Jul 9, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Network Connection Issue?

Really need more information such as you are attempting to access a server on your network, or are you trying to connect to another computer through the Internet.

Also need a screenshot of the Network error that you are getting.

bro67, Jul 9, 2017
Thema:

Network Connection Issue?

1. Network Connection Issue? - Similar Threads - Network Connection Issue

2. Network connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connection issue: HiiI am using Asus i3 laptop with antivirus Gardiun Internet Security I am facing issues with my wifi as my chrome and edge are using internet but my other software such as Spotify, MS Store, Minecraft are unable to connect it.I tried to connect it with my mobile hotspot but...
  3. Network connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connection issue: I work in an office, but my company wants me to begin working remotely, so I brought my work desktop home. When I set it up most of the features worked I am able to connect to the Internet, for example, but I am unable to connect to my network locations. When I try I get an...
  4. Network connection issue

Network connection issue: I work in an office, but my company wants me to begin working remotely, so I brought my work desktop home. When I set it up most of the features worked I am able to connect to the Internet, for example, but I am unable to connect to my network locations. When I try I get an...
  5. Network connectivity issue

Network connectivity issue: I recently replaced a PC for a user at work. Before the change an Application Accuzip could access a network drive on a computer on our network but is not part of the domain. After setting up the new Windows workstation I can map the drive but Accuzip cannot access the...
  6. Network Connection Issues?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connection Issues?: Hi there,I've been having issues making ethernet connections on my Windows 10 desktop, lately. I moved recently, but I'm not sure when the issues began. I retained my router from my previous apartment, and the connection settings shouldn't have changed at all. However, when I...
  7. Network & Connectivity Issue

Network & Connectivity Issue: Hello When i connect to my mobile hotspot, after some time it gets automatically disconnected with a notification saying Action Needed to open browser. When i click on the notification it reconnects and opensmsn.com in the browser. Why does this Happen???...
  8. Network and Connectivity Issues

Network and Connectivity Issues: Hello Experts, I’m using Windows 10 for more than an year now. While the problem with wifi connectivity is common and it started for me as soon as i upgraded to windows 10, it has become unbearable now. I can see many wifi listed but can’t see my own modem’s wifi in the...
  9. network connection issues

network connection issues: hello i am having trouble connecting to my home network with my laptop, my phone and TV are connected and working fine and when i turn on my hotspot on my phone my laptop can connect any help would be appreciated thank you in advance...
  10. networking or connectivity issues

networking or connectivity issues: Hi all, I have couple of bizarre issues with network and sharing. Issue 1: WiFi Printer * Windows can't detect WiFi printer * after many troubleshooting, I was able to 'discover' it but can't really use it for scanning or printing * After a PC reboot, the...