Windows 10: Network Connections folder empty

Discus and support Network Connections folder empty in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HP g6 laptop Had many problems with this laptop. Customer had at least 3 AV programs. Deleted all. (Including 3 Variations of AVG.) Finally got to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cfourkays, Apr 14, 2017.

1. cfourkays Win User

Network Connections folder empty

HP g6 laptop
    Had many problems with this laptop.
    Customer had at least 3 AV programs. Deleted all. (Including 3 Variations of AVG.)
    Finally got to where I can boot to Desktop, everything looks normal.
    Except no internet.
    Network Connections folder is empty.
    In Device Manager, have the Ralink RT3290 Wifi Adapter and Realtec PCIe.
    I have tried all the known Registry fixes:

"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network" has no Config. Has only "Default" and Filter Class" keys.
    "HKCR\CLSID\{988248f3-a1ad-49bf-9170-676cbbc36ba3} /va /f" is missing.
    Cannot use System Restore, doesn't open.

Pete

:)

cfourkays, Apr 14, 2017

2. Network Connections Folder is Empty in Windows 10

Problem solved...

I had a checkpoint secureclient vpn installed and for some reason that was the cause for it.

I've uninstalled it and rebooted the pc and that solved the problem.

If you are facing the same issue, try to remove any vpn clients and restart your pc, it might fix this issues which is still unclear why that happened.

Itay Blustein, Apr 14, 2017
  3. Network Connections Folder is Empty in Windows 10

It happening again in creator update : folder is Empty and can not surf the internet.

after rebooting, all normal for about 24 hours.

דודאביעד, Apr 14, 2017
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, Apr 15, 2017
  5. cfourkays Win User
    Thanks.
    Should have mentioned.
    Get "This PC can't run Windows 10"

cfourkays, Apr 15, 2017
  6. simrick Win User
    When does that show up?
    Got some system specs on it?

simrick, Apr 15, 2017
  7. simrick Win User
    simrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Network Connections folder empty - Similar Threads - Network Connections folder

2. New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.: Hello, I've been attempting to troubleshoot my issue for the past few hours using a variety of different methods but I am quite lost at this point. I've just recently built a brand new computer and after installing Windows 10, I was unable to connect to the internet. My...
  3. New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.: Hello, I've been attempting to troubleshoot my issue for the past few hours using a variety of different methods but I am quite lost at this point. I've just recently built a brand new computer and after installing Windows 10, I was unable to connect to the internet. My...
  4. New motherboard installed, no network connections. Network and Internet folder is empty.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network Connections folder empty, no networks shown and system restore will not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Connections folder empty, no networks shown and system restore will not work.: My desktop running Windows 10 would not connect to the internet. No networks were shown and the network connections folder is empty. I have tried several fixes including a Network Reset, Updating the Driver Software on Device Manager, deleting my Network Adapter and...
  6. Network Connections folder empty, no networks shown and system restore will not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Connections folder empty, no networks shown and system restore will not work.: My desktop running Windows 10 would not connect to the internet. No networks were shown and the network connections folder is empty. I have tried several fixes including a Network Reset, Updating the Driver Software on Device Manager, deleting my Network Adapter and...
  7. Network Connections folder empty, no networks shown and system restore will not work.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Under Network Connects folder is empty

Under Network Connects folder is empty: ?While trying to reset defaults for a keyboard setting on my Alienware laptop, I was instructed to restart in safe mode. Now it's stuck in safe mode, the network and connections folder is empty and all the suggestions require internet. I can't get out of safe mode! I can't...
  9. Network Connections folder empty 3 different PC's

Network Connections folder empty 3 different PC's: Just picked up my 3rd Windows 10 for no internet complaint. All 3 have empty "Network Connections" folders. 2 laptops, 1 Desktop, different makes. All have Windows 10 before Creators update. Able to do an "Install/Repair (Thanks, Brink) on 2 of them. The other one...
  10. Network settings and connections empty

Network settings and connections empty: Hello, My grandpa accidentally upgraded to windows 10. And since then I have unable to connect the PC to the network. - Net work connections is empty - ipconfig is empty - No lights lit at the back of the PC when connecting it to the router with a Ethernet cable. -...