Windows 10: Network Disconnect and Reconnect

Discus and support Network Disconnect and Reconnect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Since upgrading to Windows 10 I been getting random network disconnects? in Event Viewer I get load of these errors Event 27 Intel(R) 82579V... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shankly1985, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Network Disconnect and Reconnect

Hello
    Since upgrading to Windows 10 I been getting random network disconnects? in Event Viewer I get load of these errors
    Event 27
    Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection
    Network link is disconnected.

Event 33
    Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection
    Network link has been established at 100Mbps full duplex.

I have tried the stock driver Windows 10 installed the Microsoft one, an up todate Intel driver and even Rolled back to Windows 8.1 driver I used for months without an issue.

Am lost as to what is happening here.

:)

shankly1985, Aug 18, 2015

2. Wifi disconnect, and won't reconnect to home network without restart of asus laptop

Hi,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to clarify the following:

• Have you tried restarting the network adapter on your PC?
    • Have you also tried resetting the modem to check if this will resolve the issue?
    We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Aug 18, 2015
  3. djfiresf Win User
    Wifi disconnect, and won't reconnect to home network without restart of asus laptop

ASUS X553ma Laptop

Sleep/Hibernation power off unchecked--all drivers updated and show functioning properly----Command prompt for Ipconfig,renew,release/all done ---flushdns- done. Home network shows available and 3 of 4 bars. Computer diagnostic after applying network adapter
    reset, then prompts for check ethernet connection as if wifi were not an option. Turning wifi on/off has no effect. It is so random also although started two months ago maybe once a week til now where it can occur 3 or more times a day and as little as minutes
    apart. Manufacturer and microsoft updates are completed. Is it possible that my ISP/Comcast is doing this to clear traffic to kick off long running users and somehow disabling auto reconnect? What happens at restart that I can't do without restart?

djfiresf, Aug 18, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Network Disconnect and Reconnect

Known issue. If you can use the Intel driver, not the Microsoft one without disconnects, go that route. If the problem stays, then it is one of the issues that Microsoft is aware of and has not rolled a patch. 10525 just came out for those of us that are Insiders and it added a few more problems to the list.

bro67, Aug 18, 2015
  5. Thanks thats good that its an known issue! Hope it gets fixed
    Mine happens on Intel or Microsoft.

shankly1985, Aug 18, 2015
  6. Thought I would update this thread.
    Fixed this, it was a broken cable, replaced and all issues went away.

shankly1985, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Network Disconnect and Reconnect

1. Network Disconnect and Reconnect - Similar Threads - Network Disconnect Reconnect

2. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  3. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  4. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect

Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect: OS:Windows 10 V20H2 PC: Dell XPS8940 Router: Netgear R7000 w/ TomatoUSB Nine of ten mapped network drives on my desktop PC behave normally! The tenth is a problem. It is mapped to the USB drive connected to my router.Sometimes (days) I cannot connect to this mapped drive and...
  6. Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices: Hello. I am having a serious issue with my pc. When downloading or copying/transfering or unzipping/zipping large files, my pc will disconnect and reconnect all devices. Also, at times, my pc will completely freeze, only the cursor seems to work, and nothing, not even task...
  7. The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting

The mouse reconnecting / disconnecting: Recently, the mouse I've been using has been being weird, I've learned to deal with it. By being weird I mean its been disconnecting and reconnecting whenever the dongle is in a certain direction. Yesterday however, the mouse started disconnecting when I plug it in, and...
  8. Reconnect a disconnected device

Reconnect a disconnected device: How do you reconnect a disconnected device on Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconnect-a-disconnected-device/0d29f124-53c3-475e-97eb-9fbdd3cc4b2f
  9. Mouse disconnecting and reconnecting

Mouse disconnecting and reconnecting: My Logitech G Pro keeps disconnecting from my laptop. It is annoying, and even more annoying as it won't even connect at all. I've searched for solutions and none of them ever seem to work....
  10. How to reconnect disconnected network drives

How to reconnect disconnected network drives: I have an Epson XP-850 printer which used to show 2 network drives in Explorer: USB storage (I think this is where it stores printing jobs) with drive letter Y, and the card reader with drive letter Z. The card reader is now missing entirely, and drive Y has a red cross in...